Eternal /trb/

Old thread:

YOU'LL NEVER BEAT THE IRISH EDITION

Why does my manager only get offered 1 year contracts?

One of these teams could win a Europa League ticket

Lierse, Union and Roeselare are currently in the 2nd division. No Antwerp as they became the 2nd division champions by beating Roeselare. All teams start with 0 points, and play eachother 5 times home and away. Winner of each group plays eachother, winner of that game then plays the 4th (or 5th?) team of the Playoff I for the final Europa League ticket

3rd for 1st win in 6
and I hope this all-caps nightmare of a team ends up in their IRL spot
>No Antwerp as they became the 2nd division champions by beating Roeselare
this "get promoted - lose EL chance" bit is what bugs me the most

Really? What about the fact that Genk (who beat Gent 2-5 in Europe only a few days ago) and Moeskroen essentially start with the same amount of points on their quest to Europe, making their season's performance essentially pointless?

>this Minnesota game
Looks fun

let them prove they're better :^)

Belgium teams are doing well in EL so the new league system is clearly working shut up

Thoughts on Schteve leaving mate?

Think it's a little too late in the season to let an incoming manager (let it be rowett this time) make any real impact.

The one thing I'm getting more frustrated over is that managers just aren't being given any time, we'll have 6 people taking charge in just 2 seasons.

this is literally my fault

>send scout to check out league rival's youth player
>gets pro contract immediately
nope, don't see any connection between these two events

>wonder how Guimaraes are doing so well
>haven't played Porto and Benfica yet
ripip

Let's check in with England's Brave Stevie Ward again, who is currently at 180 international goals for England

>letting it slip

Letting it slip you say?

>player wants 30k wage
>can't offer him that at "Rotation" but I can trick my board into paying up by making his status "Key player"

>"I would like a wage befitting my role"

Yeah I have a lot of first team players on back-up/rotation status because they ask much less if they accept that status. Of course this works more often if your club has good reputation.

The downside is that other clubs will keep making 50%-value bids on your back-up players almost every day.

they made it to -50, and they didn't even need the final round game against bayern to do it. impressive

How the fuck do i install this

>The City of Neverkusen (did Bayern actually win it thou? Please say yes)
>Der Stadt Paderborn

They don't trust you, lad.

sorry, was busy scouting the 10 billion promising young portuguese and danish players that the scouts I've had constantly monitoring those countries for the last 2 years had missed
results soon

Woohoo, finally won the world cup

>The caliphate of Ingurland
>The casa of 5pa1n
W E W
E W E
W E W

lads,
it's england

>The casa of 5pa1n

I don't get it. The house of Spain? Might as well use >The ANO of 5pa1n.

Lopetegui got sacked but Hellsgate still holds firmly.
We (Slovenia) finished first. We didn't even beat them once, just got a draw home.

Yup.

>Respect coaches' wishes for player to be fielded only for 45mins
>Sub out or outright don't play tired players
Hell Milos; fuck your """realism""".

>this "get promoted - lose EL chance" bit is what bugs me the most
The silliest thing is that the promoted side just flat out don't have any more games whilst everyone else is playing

>it's an "on the beach" episode

leverkusen's collapse turns into a spectacular collapse, paderborn's final goal differential is -52

Once, I had Never Ever 8 points ahead 5 or 6 games from the end of the season with Buyern and Dirtmound, respectively 2nd and 3rd having yet to play each other. Vizekusen won exactly one match and had two draws. Bayern won the league.

Miles codes the >game specifically so Neverkusen never ever win the title. And I think it's beautiful

>buyern winning the league
>nevereverkusen choking spectacularly
I don't know which is a more powerful force, but at least they'll never annihilate the universe by being in conflict

>Manager: (Currently Vacant)

why does my keeper feel the need to kick it directly to the other team's midfield despite me having roll it out, shorter passes, fewer risky passes, and distribute to centerbacks

He doesn't respect you. Time to move the U18 keeper with half a star rating into the first team.

Losing games for the sake of discipline. I like it.

wow, what a good defender

do you have a targetman? is your team's tempo set to 'higher'?
you can never eliminate 100% of retarded long kicks, but if you design your entire tactic around making your keeper behave himself you can make them very rare

wow, I went to all the "effort" of editing an image and then posted the original
nice

>bravery 4

It actually doesn't happen that often but I just conceded from it and I was triggered. That defender looks amazing for a 19 year old, what's his bravery, 1?

if i have some 19 yo >Africans sitting in my u23 team without WP, will they still get better with my great training facilities. Or will they stagnate and become shit?

keep them there until you finish tutoring. as soon as you get their personality where you want it, loan them the fuck out

i'm trying to loan, but no one is taking them

if they sit and rot for a while will they still improve?

yes, but not as quickly.

if yoiu are in spain or in germany, chances are you have a B team which is an actual team on its own and plays competitive matches in a real league. That's much better and makes keeping them in reserve feasible

>work permits

its englel unfortunately

get a feeder club in france or holland

I hope you caught some of the Storhamar/Sparta game. History has been made.

unfortunately i was watching logan with my buddies through most of it. Didnt realise it had happened until this morning

Was Logan any good at least?

one of the better super hero movies ive seen actually

lots of tropes allready long beaten to death in other films but the premise and acting was good

Neat.

DonĀ“t know what country I should manage in next. I want to start a save on the 2nd tier in a country with relatively lenient rules as far as transfer policy goes.
Also I just did a Genk save so no Belgium. Actually, no Spain, England, Belgium and Netherlands

FM 15 btw.

I really disliked the child actress though

she was good until she started speaking

> Shots On Target: 8
> Clear Cut Chances: 6
> Woodwork: 5
> CB makes a total fuck up, gifting them a draw

This /game/ is trying to bait me into killing someone.

>game

players without contracts seem much more ruthless this time around

I'm having a cracking season and my main GK and CB just left me out of the blue for a lower division team

>one of the better super hero movies ive seen actually
Because it's really a western

I always offer mine slightly better terms each time a team makes them an offer

Worked for everyone but a YA product who had some potential and was already playing first team

unfortunately I'm very strapped for cash and already quite over budget. I also have this reflex from previous FMs that when you start off with non-contract players they don't want a contract anyway but admittedly I didn't test that

Forster or Ospina?

Regen.

Is he the only reason Rotherham are so good?

Forster. A keeper's most important attributes are communication, command of area and aerial ability, so you don't concede shitloads from corners and free kicks. All other attributes are secondary

>every CB can play DCB(Cover)
>nobody can play sweeper
aren't they nearly identical?

>8 (EIGHT) overtimes

pls

Players must've been ded by the end

It's a safe bet.

>tfw there hasn't been a 5OT game in the NHL since 2003

I don't think this semen-freezing sport is for me, guys

>giwera.pl

>even loan players reject me
;_;

>Kazuyoshi Miura has become the first 50-year-old player to score in the Japanese league.

>Miura scored for Yokohoma FC in a 1-0 J-League Division 2 win over Thespa Kusatsu at the age of 50 years and 14 days, breaking his own record.

Jair was a pussy for not playing till he was 50

>playing rando teams for friendlies
>that formation
wew

The ultimate penaldo game

>J-League Division 2
Does this really count.

>Ronaldo 6.9 rating, showing he did fuck all except take the penalty
>defenders bailed him out but he gets all the credit
>scrappy, shit match

Pretty much

I'm not sure where I'd rate it as a league, surely lower than MLS but surely better than USL. Ask Toronto II if they need a pre-season friendly.

>Defour comes on at half time
>Sent off in 57th minute

What a legend

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It worries me how angry this game can mkae me

Literally started drinking at 4pm after this game

I've successfully turned the seething rage and bashing the desk into slow deep inhales while raising my arms and looking at God

Yo lads, need a bit of help. Loaded up my old FM2014 save and everything seems fine, except i can't see my previous best XIs, in fact all i get is a blank screen and if i request any it just shows me my current team. Any fixes for this? played a few seasons and the issue persists so i'm a bit stumped.

That seems late in the day for your flag desu my man

>Berahino constantly plays like shit and bitches about wanting more game time
>Tell him to fuck off, list him
>Barcelona sign him

That'll teach him

I can't even tell if it's a good or a bad draw.

Just watch out for your babies.

>playing fm
>second season
>change 11 players out of 11 every game
>players always rested
>win everytime

pretty realistic game desu

One of the Intl. is a Triglav player, so I'm not too worried. You should tell that to the AI: they're the onew who can't manage their player's fitness. Fortunately, there will also be 7 days between our two first group matches. I reckon I could've only scheduled one friendly instead of two however; I don't plan to host friendlies in March OTOH.

AI will play a full-strength team for EPL matchday 38 when they can't go up or down the table and have the EL final 3 days later.

Think I've got tinnitus lads

suddenly I can hear vibrations in one of my ears

Got heart surgery next monday so I'll get 6 months off of work. What save do I start lads?

This is why I don't get the autists who claim LLM is a challenge

Good rotation is enough to ease through the lower leagues

Hearts obviously.

Shit why didn't I think of that

See a player with a knock in the other team's starting 11
>Hard tackling: on
Does this actually do anything?

Increases foul and injury likelihood but not drastically

I play with hard tackling and injured maybe 5 opposition players all of last season. You can't reliably use it to rough someone up

You will notice an increased foul count though

reminder that it doesn't necessarily increase foul count, but it will increase your cards/foul.