Syrian refugees decide to go back after 4 months in Argentina

>2 families of syrian refugees say they don't want to live in Argentina because there are no jobs, it's unsafe and expensive
>The Touma family (father, mother, 2 daughters) say they "can't stand it anymore" and they will be boarding their flight back to Syria next Thursday
>"we thought life here would be cheaper and that our daughters would have a future, but we don't see it now "
>the parents couldn't get a job but they subsisted thanks to the help of a neighbour, who payed their rent and living expenses and lended them a car
>A robbery they were victims of last month contributed to the decision, people came into their house and took their clothes and IDs
>"in my country i can open a perfume store, if it doesn't work out i can drive a taxi. Here i can't "

>other family, the Obari day they want to leave too but don't have money to do so, they arrived to Cordoba at the beginning of this year
sauce: elsol.com.ar/nota/302794

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-36556393
g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2016/04/sirios-ja-representam-14-dos-refugiados-no-brasil.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-yy3fPhcUUo
youtube.com/watch?v=lG37Oh1Mowk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

beta cucks

good, they're being honest instead of going to germany and raping

>would rather live in a literal warzone than Argentina

It's honestly baffling the expectations some African or Middle-Eastern immigrants have for Europe or elsewhere considered first-world. Those who ferry them across the Mediterranean, and have it in their interests for immigrants to dare everything for a chance in Europe basically propagate myths that Europe is a fantasy land where no one is poor, where everyone can be bestowed a job at a whim, that everyone lives in huge houses.

It's hilarious what awaits them when they're greeted in the disheveled refugee centers we pack them in.

In here one of the refugees threw gasoline over his body and attempted to set himself on fire in front of the US embassy... because he wanted to get sent to Germany

Sopa de macaco overdose I guess?

Fuck c*mmies, which ruined qt Argentina.

Argentina was ruined since Peron, who was a fascist and killed all the commies

>argentinians are so poor they'll rob refugees

>literal warzone
That's because there is no warzone. They are just lazy kebabs looking for some easy welfare life.

If you have to choose between Syria and Brazil (or Argentina, apparently) instead of Syria and Germany, you will think twice before playing the victim.

They should be FORBIDDEN to go back to Syria and have all visas to first world countries denied. Fucking sandniggers.

>mfw refugees here unironically got sent to fucking barbès
>mfw the area is 99% black shithole already
>mfw last i saw the news the brown people were fighting with the local niggers
kek

this
and our country can be considered a warzone
we don't need them, we don't want them
hope the few we have get the fuck out of here

I worked with some refugges year ago(school project)

They expectations are:

extremely well paying job first month-5keuro/month
buy a house and car
reunion with extended family in 6 months

this was from 20yo guy without any degree, unfinished high school. no skills and without any languages

tldr: they are retarded

The most populated parts of syria has no fighting in it.

Don't worry. While fascist leaning, he had quite a few left leaning policies. In fact his entire social policies were about the poor workers versus the evil burgoise

>go all the way to fucking south america
>refugees
what the fuck

>"Con diez dólares allá vivimos una semana pero acá todo aumenta"
>with ten dollars we can live for a week over there, meanwhile prices here are always inflating

Of course those retards didn't even open a book about Argentina before coming here. They'd know we're Inflation: The country.
Also
>wanting to live on a developed country with a good future, jobs and stability
>also wanting to be able to live for 10 dollars a week

>extremely well paying job first month-5keuro/month
>buy a house and car

> without any degree, unfinished high school. no skills and without any languages

Well what do you expect? Literally all the news is saying refugees welcome, you get housing and education and money, and if you don't it is all some racist's fault who will be fired. As dumb as they are, their expectations aren't their fault.

is it really that bad? I thought Argentina was at least middle tier in terms of standards of living

> threw gasoline over his body and attempted to set himself on fire in front of the US embassy... because he wanted to get sent to Germany

yes
this was actually a really complex scheme, a plan the government designed to lure rich foreigners, in this case, syrian refugees, and then rob them

It does though. They are being told that all they have to do is get their asses to Germany or Sweden, and then they bask in paradise. It's entirely normal there's so many of them and that they don't want to be anywhere else, but in Germany or Sweden.

but why the US embassy

What media do you think reaches them? How many of them do you think speak anything else than English?

But Brazil is cute

I like you, bulgarbro

>rich foreigners, in this case, syrian refugees
user...

they should know that the US embassy sends people to the US, not germany

>without any languages
Do you speak kebab? If yes, you're more of a tool than these rapefugees.

Thanks, Brossia. They should send refugees to BRICS, I would love to see some refugees crying on national media wanting to go back to Aleppo.

Should they? How?

Common sense

Common sense is the Media. The Media says the evil jews are killing the arabs and that the evil west is now accepting refugees, while simultaneously bombing them. Why should they be able to make a distinction between embassies about international refugee laws with the EU, the US the UN, NATO and whatever other abbreviations there are, who the normies dont give a fuck about?

And why should THEY make the difference, when clearly refugee laws have gone down the toilet in the last 5 years?

there are refugees in Brazil though and they seem to mostly appreciate Brazil for what it is i think they mostly just want to leave the fucking desert and this is a good opportunity

richness is relative

Haitian refugees are unemployed and there are news articles about them being ungrateful shits, refusing to eat their lunches because it was "too bland" (rice, bean and meat).
Meanwhile we see those documentaries where Haitians are eating cookies made out of DIRT.

Don't get me wrong, Brazil has a long history of accepting refugees and integrating them, my whole point is 90% of these so-caled refugees are NOT in danger and would not want to come to Brazil because they want higher standards of living, and are not in life-threatening conditions any more than a BR with daily crime.

this
this disgraceful situation we got ourselves in will serve as a shield against those "refugees"
hopefully, they will find their way to Europe :^), specially France it seems

There are Syrian refugees in Rio, a few thousand came to Brazil in total, look it up. I think there's one who sells esfihas in Largo do Machado

I've seen some news about them heading North, to Manaus
Do you known if they really want to go there?

bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-36556393
g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2016/04/sirios-ja-representam-14-dos-refugiados-no-brasil.html

I know, dude, I KNOW.
THE POINT, AGAIN, IS only people in really dire straits will wanna come to Brazil. It's a good solution - I'm not agains refugees.
The thing with European refugees is they are not seeking shelter from war. It's no different than a bunch of Brazilians tired of being robbed in Rio decided to take a boat and be accepted at England, looking for some easy cash and white pussy.

And I'm sure we all know dozens of underqualified manginas who dream of going abroad and earning their lives with menial jobs, rather than staying in Brazil.

which cunt is richer? russia vs argentina

Russia

Was it there where refugees were asking for visas to move to Europe?

>>the parents couldn't get a job but they subsisted thanks to the help of a neighbour, who payed their rent and living expenses and lended them a car

Because it's not a normal refuge, it's an ex prisioner of Guantánamo.

Ex prisioner of Guantánamo

Thanks godness my family got the fuck out of argentina 10 years ago.

Spain during the worst of the crisis >>>> Argentina during the """década ganada""" years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
WE WIN

GREETINGS

ARGENTINOS
MUERTOS DE HAMBRE
NO TIENES DINEIROS Y NO JOBS

shut up SHITalian at least our woman are not being raped live on tv keep getting refugees bunch of cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=-yy3fPhcUUo

>his country got cucked by spain
>then by italy
>calls me cuck

jej

youtube.com/watch?v=lG37Oh1Mowk

>cuck
I don't think you know that word

You'd think they would at least be able to make the distinction before deciding to set themselves on fire.

>>"in my country i can open a perfume store, if it doesn't work out i can drive a taxi. Here i can't "
They sure sound like refugees.