en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oera_Linda_Book
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
sacred-texts.com/atl/soa/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE
home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/easter2.html

>Easter Island is triangular and the three volcanic peaks on Easter form an isosceles triangle with an apex angle of 108° and base angles of 36°. The ratio between the length of the base and the lengths of the sides is φ (6.8 miles x 1.618 = 11 miles).

The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis, also known as the Clovis comet hypothesis, is one of the competing scientific explanations for the onset of the Younger Dryas cold period after the last glacial period. The hypothesis, which scientists continue to debate, proposes that the climate of that time was cooled by the impact or air burst of one or more comets.[1][2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis

It was Atlantis, the people were white, the younger dryas impact lit much of the western hemisphere on fire, melted the ice caps and raised the water level 400 feet.

The Atlanteans spread across the world to become the Ainu, the Egyptians, some settled in Nigeria and Niger where r1b is common, Western Europe and MesoAmerica.

There you go.

WE

WUZ

Already had that one

Reptoids.

Poisoning the well, fuck yourself. Not aliens, not reptoids, they were people like you and I. They had better tech, spread across the world and lesser peoples saw them as gods.

So is this actually an Ancient Aliens thread?

ATLANTO-ARYANS N SHEEIT

>reptoids are not real
t. jewish puppet

God knows through how many cycles we have gone through

aliens

You know meds are there to help you, not for harming?

Pyramids pop up independently across different civilizations due to the fact that they are the easiest large-scale structure to build. It's easy to build something big when the design is largest at the bottom and narrowest at the top. So naturally this is the sort of structure that tends to occur, because if they were to try building large-scale structures of other shapes (say, a giant standing cube or rectangle) it would be much more likely to break apart and topple down, and would require much more sophisticated knowledge of physics, engineering, and architecture to successfully complete.

I can't tell the trolls from the shills anymore. The shills stick out so bad that you might as well be people trolling instead of trying infiltration and subversion.

You were right but I was not completely off. Bow and arrow came shortly before, not after agriculture. I should have fact checked that. It also all appears to have spread from Europe to the rest of the world, which makes sense that Abos wouldnt have it.

when the roman empire fell, civilization regressed to a point where people saw the roman pillars and thought that it's impossible humans once build it, until almost 2 millenia later we discovered again how to build with concrete

This has happened on a larger scale probably much more often and seperated through larger cycles

Fuck off goyim, we're not hiding anything and had nothing to do with any of this.
Trust me.

Pretty much. I was called a shill for saying Ancient Aliens exaggerated Pumapunku

List of shill tactics on Sup Forums and reddit

1. Deny and make counter-accusations

2. poison the well

3. imply that people who disagree with you are delusional and mentally ill

From the other thread, this was the only interesting one. The architecture ones are stupid. WOW they both have DOORS

youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjs_gdMAI
List of jewish tactics.
1. Jewish tricks.

>the most versatile form of structure is the one that has survive the longest in 3 locations
>the form of a pyramid is so other worldly and incredible it couldn't possibly have been created by 3 separate people they'd have to be a bunch of geniuses

Apparently the Ecuadorian one isnt from Ecuador, which makes sense since I havent seen anything that well done in Mexico or Peru, much less Ecuador.

As usual, the pic cites no sources

That's one handsome jew, my big-nosed friend.

On an unrelated note,
What are your thoughts on the creationist flood theory, the antediluvians and Babel?

More well poisoning.

More jewish tricks.

Right, I was wondering why each picture didn't have a location, and of course sources are essential for something like this. Those pictures could all be from the same place as far as I know

Wow man you are not good at this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordwestblock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Belgian_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oera_Linda_Book

WIJ

You guys both seem pretty well versed in this.

How do the Celts, the Basque and the Irish tie into this? They keep coming up the more I dig.

Why jews don't want us to know about reptoids?

user.

user please.

At no point did we think it was impossible humans built the "roman pillars."

We didn't lose the ability to build with concrete. We lost the incentive.

user you're not doing anyone good by being retarded. Read up on shit before you spout some.

Yes I am a shill. And I would've gotten away with it if not for you measly anons!

they are sumerian and babylonian depictions of annunaki

the equadorian plate is a famous hoax

You should be shot for posting that image, tbqh.

Both of you are. I don't know why you are under the illusion that you blend in. You don't. My main confusion comes when I try and figure out why this topic would have resources dedicated to it.

>Reptoids
>Illusion

stop promo your enki cult bullshit

What the fuck, gook? Making that poor little girl cry she's so hungry so you could take your faggy picture.

I remember from some old atlantis book I read, which mentionned the basques
basically saying that they were related to the irish and britons but don't remember much more.

Just so those watching become familiar with this tactic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well

Can any of you geniuses tell me what pic related is?

I've read accounts that these people had red hair, and the celts/basque tie directly into this apparently, they're the same people.

I wish I knew more about genetics so I could look at DNA distributions with this in mind.

I can play that game too.
>Jewish tricks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

sacred-texts.com/atl/soa/index.htm
the book i talked about

Thanks man, I'm going to dig into that.

what is the connection between atlanto aryans and bird people?

found something relevant for you

Chapter
Similarity of Language

The Basque language stands alone amongst European tongues, having affinity with none of them. According to Farrar, "there never has been any doubt that this isolated language, preserving its identity in a western corner of Europe, between two mighty kingdoms, resembles in its structure the aboriginal languages of the vast opposite continent (America) and those alone."[1]
The Phoenicians apparently were the first nation in the Eastern Hemisphere to use a phonetic alphabet, the characters being regarded as mere signs for sounds. It is a curious fact that at an equally early date we find a phonetic alphabet in Central America
[1. Families of Speech, p. 132.]
amongst the Mayans of Yucatan, whose traditions ascribe the origin of their civilization to a land across the sea to the east. Le Plongeon, the great authority on this subject, writes: "One-third of this tongue (the Maya) is pure Greek. Who brought the dialect of Homer to America? or who took to Greece that of the Mayas? Greek is the offspring of the Sanscrit. Is Maya? or are they coeval?" Still more surprising is it to find thirteen letters out of the Maya alphabet bearing most distinct relation to the Egyptian hieroglyphic signs for the same letters. It is probable that the earliest form of alphabet was hieroglyphic, "the writing of the Gods," as the Egyptians called it, and that it developed later in Atlantis into the phonetic. It would be natural to assume that the Egyptians were an early colony from Atlantis (as they actually were) and that they carried away with them the primitive type of writing which has thus left its traces on both hemispheres, while the Phoenicians, who were a sea-going people, obtained and assimilated the later form of alphabet during their trading voyages with the people of the west.

pic related

What about the Sumerians?
Where did they get their knowledge from?

The early Etruscans, the Phoenicians, including the Carthaginians and the Shumero-Akkads, were branches of this race, while the Basques of to-day have probably more of the Akkadian than of any other blood which flows in their veins.

I would guess someone who played with forging runes, but it's all wrong so it isn't that.

LUXEMBOURG HELLO

larger

It's almost like they all figured out they could stack smaller blocks on top of bigger blocks, so weird. It must be Aliens!

whoops apocalypse, forgot the darn image

A Geographical, Historical and Ethnological Sketch

THE GENERAL scope of the subject before us will best be realized by considering the amount of information that is obtainable about the various nations who compose our great Fifth or Aryan Race.

From the time of the Greeks and the Romans onwards volumes have been written about every people who in their turn have filled the stage of history. The political institutions, the religious beliefs, the social and domestic manners and customs have all been analyzed and catalogued, and countless works in many tongues record for our benefit the march of progress.
Further, it must be remembered that of the history of this Fifth Race we possess but a fragment--the record merely of the last family races of the Celtic sub-race, and the first family races of our own Teutonic stock.

But the hundreds of thousands of years which elapsed from the time when the earliest Aryans left their home on the shores of the central Asian Sea to the time of the Greeks and Romans, bore witness to the rise and fall of innumerable civilizations. Of the 1st sub-race of our Aryan Race who inhabited India and colonized Egypt in prehistoric times we know practically nothing, and the same may be said of the Chaldean, Babylonian, and Assyrian nations who composed the 2nd sub-race--for the fragments of knowledge obtained from the recently deciphered hieroglyphs or cuneiform inscriptions on Egyptian tombs or Babylonian tablets can scarcely be said to constitute history. The Persians who belonged to the 3rd or Iranian sub-race have, it is true, left a few more traces, but of the earlier civilizations of the Celtic or 4th sub- race we have no records at all

What is with all the shitty /x/ tier threads being spammed by lunatics recently?

they come from enki cult or some shit trying to force their meme "g-d"

its a swatsicross

Surely, it's impossible that multiple ancient civilizations realized that stacking things on top of each other is the easiest way to build higher.

I bet aliens also invented the bow and arrow.

Fuckin' retard.

I think this is 90% of the explanation.

It also seems likely to me that the pyramid (and any similar triangular tower structure) is a sort of natural meme in the human mind. Eventually successful civilizations may stumble across this type of structure for mostly practical, but also aesthetic reasons.

The nearly identical doors thing is sort of weird though. That's harder to explain. But it is symmetrical, and humans like to create symmetry, again partially for practical but also for aesthetic reasons.

I think this is more plausible than a world-wide culture.

The thread before this was more interesting, unsurprisingly, one of the guys hijacking it with his /x/ shit felt it was so important, it needed another thread

>What are your thoughts on the creationist flood theory, the antediluvians and Babel?

it makes a lot of sense since the flood story has been told all over the world and there are many diffrent legends about it

always happens

ANCIENT UFO SUBMERGED IN THE OCEAN - SUNK BY THE WHITE MAN

So, was he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

we wuz divers an sheeit

tldr?

Just from skipping through, he seems like a fringe weirdo. Evolution denier, Sasquatch believer, etc.

The younger dryas period and all of these periods about climate and glaciers etc are just a bunch of fantastical pseudo-science. I don't mean the impact theory, I mean mainstream "science" and their long climate timeline which they pulled out of their ass in order to explain present day observations.

Thinking anything can happen over a long enough timeline has given them free reign to let their imaginations run wild with all sorts of junk people dogmatically accept as fact. They cannot even get history correct and have the most ridiculous chronology for ancient Egypt and they use this chronology for carbon dating for fuck's sake

is easter island artificial?

why are so many ancient temples on the same great circle that passes through the great pyramid?

home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/index.html

>implying the ancients used our same measure of distance

>Pope lick monster

what

AYY LMAO

yes

provable facts aren't /x/ tier, faggot

explain this

and explain why the three volcanoes on easter island have the ratio of phi between the long side and the short sides, coincidence?

They hauled ass for the Himalayas then spread out from there.

But user if I was actually poisoning the well I'd play along with your little fantasies and discredit you by pretending to be a fellow schizo.

You realise you're actually delusional if you believe there's any "resources" allocated to discussing things with your delusional self?

It always amazes me how schizophrenia always goes hand in hand with these narcissistically histrionic illusions of self importance where everyone cares about what you do think or type.

>narcissistically histrionic illusions of self importance where everyone cares about what you do think or type.
pot, kettle

Either you're retarded or pretending to be because that is no way applicable to my post.

now the big question, is the world artificial?

>tfw the greek translation of the word apocalypse means to unveil

of course it is, you schitzophrenic narcossist

you complain that you think others are self-important and thinks everyone cares what they type, whilst being self-important and insisting others care about what you type

Revelation = Apocalypse

...So as I was saying that is in no way applicable to my post the point of which flew over your head.

The mere fact that the irony of your post didn't cross your mind kinda proves that there's no point in continuing with this chain.

apocalypse = revelation

In the future people will tell stories of the god like white people that ruled the world long ago.

that could very well be

looks a lot like the glyphs posted here

Fucking cancer

that was a waste of time

That's why I asked

See here