Where can one find lsd

Where can one find lsd

LSD trees.

@746490464
Probably in that cunts huge ass mouth

How can I grow LSD trees

LSD store.

Where can one find said LSD store

you'll have to beg the FBI to release the methods of cooking it. or pray it gets leaked somehow.
modern "LSD" is nothing more than research chemicals which cause similar symptoms of acid, but it's mostly placebo sadly

Meytal Cohen

Find your local burner group (think burning man) and get to know them. Theyre usually pretty inclusive

You must be retarded. How to make it is all over the internet. The only problem is it is the most difficult drug to make and you need a lot of Chem experience and a laboratory.

Modern LSD is LSD.

She gets a cumsoht on that face or what?

Says the guy who clearly knows nothing about pharmacology. Yes, modern LSD is commonly research chemicals, usually substituted phenethylamines and tryptamines; however, you're an idiot if you think the effect is placebo. Many research chemicals out there bind to the 5-HT2a receptor with a similar affinity to LSD, and even those with a lesser affinity can often accurately mimic its effects when properly dosed. LSD does have a wide range of binding sites at various monoamine and other receptors, for which it has differing affinities, which is why it is such an unpredictable drug and would be very hard to reproduce; however, although the modern psychedelics aren't a perfect analogue of LSD, many produce near identical subjective effects and some even have more favorable binding profiles with potentially better effects and/or reduced side effects. Many psychonauts prefer specific research chemicals for this very reason. Who ever said that just because LSD was around first, it must be the best?

I found a local lsd supplier when I made a acid joke on the general channel in Tanaris, WoW. Pure luck.

Hang out with the local hippies. Or try the darkweb.

He's right that it's often fake, but he's also retarded to think that it isn't still around. It depends on who you're getting it from. I'm positive the acid I get is real (but I live in the PDX area, where it isn't hard to obtain), but I'm sure people get sold fake acid all the time.

I really hope that story is true, because if so you just made my day.

Shit shrooms grow here naturally. They are so easy to get no one fucks with lsd or acid.
In my homestate shrooms were like a once a year thing if you were lucky and they were shitty. Errrbody did acid back home.

lol.

Here in the netherlands the government provides free drug tests to monitor the market (watch out for contaminants or poison)

I always test my acid tabs. They were always 100% LSD with a dose of around 50-60u per paper tab. (Dealers always say bullshit like 200 mics, tripple dipped dumb things)

I know a friend who has been sold DOI (? dunno if it is right) but the dealer was being honest. Didnt try them yet though

I could write a book on the dumb shit dealers say....

I was actually just reading into DOI, funnily enough. I really want to try it. I hear that its subjective effects are similar to a more energetic LSD trip. The thing that really interests me about it is that its the highest affinity Tumor Necrosis Factor antagonist that is known to cross the Blood Brain Barrier. TNF antagonists exhibit cytoprotective effects against that protein, which is an important biomarker of apoptosis and a known cytotoxin. I wonder if this could attenuate some of the potential for memory loss that sometimes accompanies powerful trips by providing a substantial neuroprotective benefit. It's a shame, I know where to get acid, but I don't actually know where to get research chemicals I want to try...

Plus, I think it would be cool if researchers delved deeper into that aspect of the drug and developed an analogue of DOI that still inhibits TNF while lacking psychedelic effects. That could potentially be an excellent treatment for a number of neurodegenerative conditions. I haven't heard about anyone working on that, but with the amount of private research out there, who knows...

I tried to find the screenshots but it has been 10 years since I played and I saved 5000 screenshots from that time. I guess you just have to believe me.

The guy turned out to live a 15 minute bus ride away. We became friends

I'll sell you some Cid if you come get it. South atl. 100% serious

I'll believe you because I have to believe in miracles. The world needs more miracles like that.

you dont find lsd, lsd finds you

Trade? Lol

Thats pretty suggestive. Lol

Sauce on that pic right filucking now please. What's her name?

Speaking of lsd, why do I get extremely depressed sometimes while on it?

That's a depiction of Natalia Poklonskaya. It's shopped though. She's a Russian diplomat.

Who is this?

I thought she looked familiar. Oh well :(

It's not so popular anymore. Shrooms do the job now with the rumor it's safer and just as fun, even though shrooms are part of the "little brown mushroom" family, where accidentally finding the wrong shroom which looks almost identical and grows in similar environments and close by can cause liver failure in minutes. LSD must be manufactured. Cocaine dealers of upper echelon can hook you up with a fixxer than can get it, but there is a lot of trust earning to get it. LSD carries a harsher sentence than far more damaging drugs.

Slow night officer?

How is shrooms trip compared with LSD trip

there was one man cooking it in the 50s-70s
fbi caught him (he was in a fucking missile silo like a badass)
they took all his research and notes on how to prepare the drug.

you will literally never find real LSD this day and age. maybe the cia still have files and cooks it for their own little faggot parties, but i doubt it considering the amount of effort it takes to make the shit

hurr durr all psychotropic chemicals are teh sames!!! durr hurr hurrrrrrr
fuckoff faggot cuck, there's a reason peopel can distinctly tell the difference between acid and pscilosybin B mushrooms
at least way back in the day when people were actually producing acid.

ur not correct i did it recently and it was one of the wokest nights of my life yes thats faggot terminology swallow me whole

LSD is the shit it wil make you laugh like a fucking manic tard and you will completely lose your shit, it's like temporarily turning off a filter in your brain and feeling everything, absoloutely bliss best way i can describe it is you've got an itch at the top of u, u cant reach but u can feel it.

>I'm positive the acid I get is real
said every retarded cuck.

let me guess, all you idiots ITT believe the cocain you get isn't 90% filler?
cause that shit literally gets cut before leaving the manufacturers lab

Are you dumb... The guy discovered it by accident and then he literally told the world how its made and other scientists. These other scientists did studies on it before the government banned it be abuse it had no use. It was still being made.

>DOI
you talkin bout dromo dragonfly?
that shit is fucked.

Banned it because it had no medical use*

Less intense, more stomach discomfort. If you can fight back the puke factor for half an hour, it's smooth and fun. Almost identical to a no-spike LSD trip other than that.

Thinking about my acid trip recently it is completely fucked how it is banned seeing as it's such an eye opening tool it's easy to see how someone can say the government is just trying to control us smh.

>but I don't actually know where to get research chemicals
online most of which is legal
but you'll get fucked by several governing agencies, some of them being foreign too.

Is it me or do mushroom just look nasty and rotten af? Just looking at that makes me want to gag. Holy shit.

I can get liquid acid, im 17 years old it's relatively easy to get if you know the right people, doubt anybody who says otherwise it's like $70 for a tiny amount though so get some mulah if u lookin to get alot

They're nasty

I've heard they taste like horse shit.

Not op, but I'm an old head that's been going to festivals and eating at least 20 hits a year (way more when I was younger) for the past 24 years. It's still around and the market is flooded with other shit. Older people have older connects that always know better and aren't out to make a buck. Me

No one said they are all the same. Can you even fathom the amount of psychoactive chemicals out there? There are literally countless potential chemical formulas and different isomers of said formulas; basically any drug with any subjective effects possible will exist out there, whether or not we've discovered it. That being said, we've discovered a shitload of them. You're an idiot; actually bother making the effort to learn about drugs if you're going to spend your life doing them. I'm sure you won't though, I'm sure you'll just keep sitting around doing acid and smoking weed, truly believing you know best and all the scientists working on these drugs are just wrong. Good luck with that attitude, bro.

If you eat them dry, they taste exactly like any other raw dry mushroom out there, so quit the bullshit

Nice job.
What's the most "potent" without death?

i shouldn't even be posting cause ive never consumed them thats all ive heard my bad g

It's honestly the texture that kills. They mostly just taste like dirt, but with the texture of eating a relatively soft stick.

There are "shittier" ones that were plucked wild and probably not washed off.

You're not completely wrong

How the fuck do you even eat that... Do you eat just the head... Or the whole thing? How much do you eat?

How exactly does it taste?

Looks like a dick by the way

yeah i'd imagine

if anybody in here is looking to do acid i completely recommend it.

i couldn't imagine a bad trip from my experience it was universally positive as fuck, thats all you gotta be to do it, im depressed as shit 99% of the time and i still had a fantastic time

Well yeah, I should have clarified that I don't know where to get it safely. I'm scared to fuck around with that, I figure I'll just wait and hope a buddy of mine happens to have one.

I wish, lol.

It's probably about 70% filler, I ain't buying from the crack dealers on the corner. 70% is probably about the best you can get in the US though, unless you're fucking rich. That all being said, I love all the drug addicts coming to this thread to brag about how much better they are at being drug addicts. It's just like /r/drugs but on Sup Forums!

acid is like being your most drunk

idk ya'll might get some fake acid, but i didnt and dont when i get it, we know where to get it and im young fuck that nbome shit all that fake shit.

Wildly inaccurate. Tell us what you think when you actually try it.

Dry it out, grind it up and cook it on a pizza - or just neck the groud shroom with chocolate milk for more sudden onset

i did pal what are u on

Anyone want

like why would i comment if i hadnt had experience with it, does your mind work correctly dude?

i swear some niggas on b , b fuckin slower than mollasses u must swallow too much nbome or something u cuckold

>2015+2
>posting google picture

me btw, wondering why this nigga slow as shit

do some acid today be woken tomorrow :)

Pick a card, any card.

You can Buy them Legally Online!

Last one.
>send asap

thats a dope ass picture

is that u i like your shoes

that picture is so trippy bro

:3

No... You can just buy the grow kits online... How easy is it to grow from scratch?

weird thing is the first time i did acid i barely tripped and i got severely depressed second time i did it i tripped hard and wasnt at all depressed the next day :()

Sooooo..... You Fucking Grow Research Chemicals? You Fucking Retardet?

this seems miniscule to the copious amounts of acid people have done i know, but it was quite different, cause i thought it wasted all your dopamine in your brain leaving you to feel saddened

>That all being said, I love all the drug addicts coming to this thread to brag about how much better they are at being drug addicts. It's just like /r/drugs but on Sup Forums!
hahaha couldn't have said it better myself.
wrong, the cia had completely taken control over his work. then he said fuck you guys i'll make my own because you cucks wont give me the profits i deserve
he got too greedy then was caught by the FBI because of the greed
all his research went to lockup as did he.

>hurr durr it's cooking methods are on the internet!
yeah nobody has ever lied on the internet, especially not when profits are involved.
no where was "using drugs my whole life" ever implied, you retarded cuck. that's the last thing i'd ever want.

i love all of you add me on snapchat if you're looking for acid fatkolas, (im in minnesota) not guaranteed to plug but who knows maybe i'll point u in the right direction

Can take them in capsules as well, best way imo.

3.5g is a standard dose. Most I have done is 5g.

too armenian/neanderthal