Deep down I believe white people are inherently more evil than the rest of humanity

deep down I believe white people are inherently more evil than the rest of humanity.

It's all different from person to person and no-one should be judged by the actions of their peers/ancestors

Okay. You're wrong though judging by crime statistics, but believe what you want.

You should see the mob justice and their methods of execution, employed in lots of african states.

I believe this and I'm white

We get away with things and have privilege so we do what we want. Just gonna be blunt

>deep down I believe white people are inherently more evil than the rest of humanity.

White people ARE humanity. The shitskin leftovers don't count, they don't matter.

Lmao the butthurt itt. At least we have jobs

example A

who the fuck else talks like this

Deep down I believe life was a mistake and all life forms are inherently evil.
I can only hope there is no life in the rest of the Universe

Define what you mean by evil

>2010 + the seven
>still believing "good" and "evil" is a thing
Go back to your superhero movies, kid.

large-scale malevolence to anyone unlike them, and the worst part of that malevolence is that it is masked by smiles and cheeriness. To me the term "white devil" is rooted somewhat in reality. I've met cool white people but it's so fucking widespread it's ridiculous. Whites just fuck everything up

I wish whites never brought niggers to America. Or that Lincoln was never assassinated so we could have sent them all back.

America would truly be a white paradise with barely any minorities to cause any problems.

Dude, at any moment, just in Sup Forums, you can find 1 to 5 entire threads about black men superiority.

Also, Israel people has this attitude more frequently and intensely than any other race, so you now what to do with your next thread.
Oh, wait the only race you can publically attack is white. Nevermind then.

wew thank god I am white

You have no idea of the effects that an unlimited and almost free workforce has on a pre-industrialized and barely industrialized economy. America would be second world without all that free labor.

Whites gave you society and the opportunity to participate in it and all you shitskins do is take, take, take. Pic related.

BRO all of those threads are white people

there are people who have actually been taking the bait the whole time? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JESUS

You're a fucking retard. We became a world superpower AFTER slavery was abolished.

prove it

No shit. You better get some reading comprehension you illiterate chucklecunt.

The issue I see is you're basically becoming what you claim to hate, you are making pre-judgement about people based on the colour of their skin. I'm not trying to claim you're wrong, just pointing out that you are essentially doing exactly what you oppose.

kek o shit nvm u rite user u rite

Well yeah, that's 'cause you're not white, you shit-skin.

You just got btfo really bad ahahahahahaha. You need to understand those niggers didn't do anything for this country except pick cotton for a handful of farmers. Literally worthless.

I'm simply making a conjecture based on my observations. It's not a pre-judgement. Just a thought that bounced around my head a lot

I can see why you'd say that. I don't and won't treat white people poorly, I still give everyone an equal chance to make their own impression. Which is more than most of Sup Forums racist dumbasses will try to fathom

That´s a pretty poor excuse. Would you care to explain why do you think that?

Oh wait , I guess you are just an ashamed nigger.

It's possible. I can't really put myself in the shoes of a black guy or a yellow and so on.

That's the main thing, as long as you are aware it is human nature to group things together to understand them.
Also white people,have done a lot of terrible shit, so I have a lot of sympathy for people assuming the worst.

>Let’s start with the value of the slave population. Steven Deyle shows that in 1860, the value of the slaves was “roughly three times greater than the total amount invested in banks,” and it was “equal to about seven times the total value of all currency in circulation in the country, three times the value of the entire livestock population, twelve times the value of the entire U.S. cotton crop and forty-eight times the total expenditure of the federal government that year.”

learn 2 9th grade history retard

So do the corrupt politicians in the various countries down in Africa.

Nobody ever remembers that Africans sold their own. Or, a lot of things like Egypt, or pirates. Everyone's got some bad in them, it's just that European folk got to industrializing in climates where food wasn't just lying at your doorstep, where being warm wasn't a given, to the point of spreading that industrialization anywhere they could. Pick that cotton while I smoke this opium, you nigger.

Slavery was so that all the precious white people didn't have to do nigger work to build the foundations of a first world country that could afford to outlaw slavery afterwards. Mercantilism, user. Spice, sugar, coffee, and cotton. Nobody was going to go to the colonies to work, they wanted riches. They wanted a new life. What few indentured colonists that decided to go kill themselves in the frontiers were just that, few and far inbetween.

Nigger bones are in a lot of railroads. Some chink bones, too.

I think it's still a preconceived notion if you judge the next whitey based on a handful of whiteys you may or may not have met personally, conjecture and all. Actually, I'm not sure if there is a substantial difference between a pre-judgement and conjecture. Ah, my nigger. Are you here to steal my bike? I mean no offense.

Nah, let the dindu nigger WE WUZ AMERICA n shieett

Evil is a bit too much, but i do think white people got their souls corrupted... As a white guy, i think we lost most of our values.
Now, we've got hipsters who fake having values, and are nostalgic of the 80's that they didn't really live. It's all gone wrong.
Ackwnoledging it helps a little.

Well, a lot of the dindus did end up being born in America. Unintentionally, bringing Africans to America made them American. Some of them even owned their own slaves.

> white people are inherently more evil than the rest of humanity
> white people owned less than 2% of all slaves in america before the civil war

In my hometown about half of the free negroes in 1850 owned slaves. The more you know.

People forget that there were probably just as many British slaves in America as there were black. They didn't work in the cotton fields because they would fucking die in the sun.

I'm sorry if you're a fucking retard who can't understand this; Niggers did not play a sizable role in creating the foundations of this country. They were chained up in a farm in an isolated part of this country, briefly.

Literally. Nothing.

White people did everything. Sorry, retard. That's just fact.

That makes you racist. Who hurt you? Or was it bad parents/relatives?

How did this become a discussion about slavery? We are all slaves to money nowadays

yea but ur a nobody basement dwealer that post on /b so your "deep down" belief is just as accurate as your opinion on quantum physics.

You have done no research and you are the weakest link, good bye