They took out all swatikas in the game, all of them. So what fuckin flag will the German fly now?

They took out all swatikas in the game, all of them. So what fuckin flag will the German fly now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_I9BljsglQ
twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The iron cross sans swastika probably

Would hate to see someone playing a WW 2 game see a swastika and be reminded of what happened during WW 2.

Probably the same one pdx used for HoI4

>Twitter users
youtube.com/watch?v=o_I9BljsglQ

>inb4 "he beat Madonna"
[citation missing]

Niggers, all of them. Nazi Germany is the one place there's supposed to be swastikas. Wonder who's behind it because the Jews need to keep reminding is of it so they can perpetuate the holocaust myth.

Omg we need to hit twitter with this meme: they are denying the holocaust!! Let's get the war machine cranked to 10

Plays WWII game
>maybe it will be historically accurate in terms of scenery and events

And fuck you, it's a video game not real life

The only time jews need protecting is when people can push an agenda. Any other times people just say fuck'em

I love this idea, boys let's start a war of memes once again. the lulz will be glorius

>DA JOOZ
Rednecks shouldn't be allowed to use the internet

But Anita is a certified Jew. Its her race.

German here

This shit is fucking stupid. No actual german gives a fuck if swastikas are in-game or nazi references.

In the german version of the game you don't kill Nazis, you kill Germans, tell me which is worse Sup Forums?

>retarded SJW bes retarded
>THIS MUST BE DA JOOWESH CONSPIRACY HITLER WAS RIGHT!!!

You are the most toxic person I've been exposed to in many, many years.

But in German law they prohibit any swatikas in any form of media

You are the biggest spineless faggot I've been exposed to in about 3 seconds upon entering Sup Forums

They took out the swastikas?
Does that mean they are holocaust deniers?
It would be a shame if they were accused of that.

brilliant
lucrative lion approves.

>But in German law they prohibit any swatikas in any form of media

True but exceptions to the law should be made, in modern artistic depictions etc. which shouldn't include IRL banners, protest signs etc, just forms of art such as paintings, video games, etc. And a comitee needs to differenciate between appropriate use and inappropriate use,

>In the german version of the game you don't kill Nazis, you kill Germans, tell me which is worse Sup Forums?
Germans ruined the world three times in a century, Nazis only did it once.

that tweet is fake btw
any way they wanted to add some diversity in the multiplayer creator ,the one you had in the past once
and i rly dont have problem with killing niggers

about the swastikas they wanted to be free of bad controversy and have good controversy that gone expose the game more (which worked,perfectly)

any way gonna try the game tomorrow if is any good gonna buy it

>Germans ruined the world three times in a century
this man knows the troof.

Sadly, it's not.

I don't know, because I wont buy the game.

Last cod i have bought was Black Ops 3 which was the biggest dissapointment ever. Lost all hope in cod games. But i didnt buy Ghosts because it genuinely looked terrible. I want Black Ops 2 remastered without any BS micro transactions.

The first knee-jerk reaction to stuff posted on Sup Forums is calling shit fake unless proof is posted beforehand. can you link the tweet itself

I mean, you can Google it yourself like I did. It's really not that hard, but since I still have the tab open
twitter com/MichaelCondrey/status/908006755845644288

>Prohibited except for approval by committee
Sounds like Facism.