Any remedy to get over my recent ex-gf , Sup Forums?

Any remedy to get over my recent ex-gf , Sup Forums?

It's like i lost all motivation to do anything

I moved into this flat to be with her, started going to the gym for her and now everything feels like i've wasted the last 2 years on someone who isn't going to be my inspiration for the future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
youtu.be/oCIo4MCO-_U
youtube.com/watch?v=bavZbQHbuOk
youtube.com/watch?v=trfHP5LHVNY&t=608s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you didnt waste that time, rather, your inspiration should be your changed self. Thank her, and move on.

This OP. Thank her for the motivation and keep bettering yourself.

My self changed when i was with her, positive i might add. I'm having those invasive thoughts that someone else is getting the whole love package from her just like i did
The motivation was being with her, now it's all gone i don't have the picture of being with her in the future with kids, a house etc. in my head and now i have nothing to work towards to

If you're having trouble getting over her,
I would use those feelings to hit the gym harder.
Intense emotions tend to override your bodies' limiters. Work it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U

>tfw the faggot OPs fantasy of being some girls skinny faggot bitch will never be realized now that he's ruined his metabolism with weight lifting
you're all out of options now OP

Can't channel the anger and sadness, somehow all that i'm feeling is sadness
Good one

youtu.be/oCIo4MCO-_U

All right ?

cool trips bro
also kys. train is the best bet

best way to get over someone,
is to get under someone.

Don't want to that's the problem i'm holding what i had so high up and taking it as my standard that it seems impossible to find someone else or someone coming close to what i had

Just fucking with you, Op.
You'll be fine. It sounds cliche, but just wait it out.
Don't do anything stupid. You don't really have to do anything. Give it some time, and enjoy yourself however you can.

Trust me, brother. You'll be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=bavZbQHbuOk

Already wished her a happy birthday the other day, so there's the don't do anything stupid thing.

Thanks though user, i know i will but right now, i don't want to get over what i had with her

Shit, almost forgot.
Read a book.
You want a remedy, right?
Find a good book and read it.
I like Christopher Moore.

Gun, with Occasional Music by Jonathan Lethem
is a good random book to start with if you can't choose.

Still got a bunch of books from her

God dammit.
I don't even know what to say to that.
But I don't think it would hurt, just bc they were hers.
She didn't write that shit.

Really don't want to read them because i know for sure that they have a lot of value to her. She bought some when we were together and in our prior dating phase so nah.

So just read this if you have a couple bucks to spend.

Wouldn't hurt i guess

fothermucker

She is 100% moving on and getting that good dick from someone she thinks is better than you. It hurts, it fucking sucks and it's going to be miserable for a long time.
The good news is eventually you will stop giving a shit, and if you're lucky you might even find some motivation to try again. Until then just take things one day at a time, try to do things that are good for you, even if you don't want to and you feel like it isn't even worth putting the effort in for yourself. When you finally get back on your feet maybe you'll be in a better place.

Also block her Jesus don't fucking crawl back like a pathetic chump. Hope that helps.

If the real reason was another guy, i despise her.

She's blocked me from everything so there's that

You realize she's likely already fucking other guys, right? Either go out and find some pussy, or start sucking dicks. Your choice.

Really don't want to think about the topic of her fucking someone else user makes me sick

been there.
carried a torch for a girl for years, but you gotta get out there and try. I felt as though something was stolen from me, like some kind of faceless person came into my life and stole something precious. you think the stupidest, selfish shit... all of it self depricating, emotional bullshit that you set with and brood.
trust me dude, it's not worth riding that train for someone who doesn't give a damn about how you feel anymore.
find value in yourself, and then keep your eyes open, go to things, find a girl at the paintball course, the trails, conventions, etc
look for someone in the things you like to do, you will find someone.

but you have to force yourself to change and be better for it.

that being said, for what it's worth, I'm sorry for your pain, but you will get through it, but right now, you're gonna have to be there for yourself first.

Nice 9s

I know user i fucking know, but... god damn... the whole package wasn't perfect but i saw a future with her, i'm more of a relationship guy never had an ONS and this girl blew me away the first time we met.

Just hurts that she can get over all of this in an instant, i guess.

Go do some volunteer work to get out of your head. All of this is depressingly normal. It's like an addiction...your brain chemistry has to reset, and all you can do is ride it through.

Guess i need some new addiction, it's hard though comparing every other girl turns out to be a "basic bitch" to me

No, box them up and get them out of sight along with everything else that's hers and stash them away unless you just want to wallow in loss.

I asked her what to do with them, didn't get a real response. I don't want them at my house anymore, but i can't give them to anyone nor send them to her.

That's why they're bringing it up. Sup Forums's gonna Sup Forums

It is the truth though, all i can do is hope she'll think of how much better sex with me was i guess.

I'm thinking about how good sex would be with you, Op.

youtube.com/watch?v=trfHP5LHVNY&t=608s

been there, done that, contemplated suicide.

obviously didn't kill myself, but learned to appreciate myself.
I loved my newfound stamina and physique, so I continued working out.
I loved to be able to buy stuff and have money for more parties, so I continued to earn good money.
I loved to be independent, so I didn't move back to my parents, but into my own flat.

I'm currently working on getting into the next long term relationship (after being single for 2,5 years), but this time I will not lose focus on what I want. I still care about my new gf, and appreciate her beyond all else, but I'll pull the strings as soon as I become a serving husk again.

Learn to love yourself, then you'll find it easier to love others.

Thanks i guess?

Not really feeling suicidal

I'm not the type of guy who can do things for himself only, i like sharing experiences with someone, it drives me to be a better person

Welp, I certainly did, but as I said, that was my story.

> i like sharing experiences with someone, it drives me to be a better person
Then you first need to learn to be a better person without someone to witness that. Uphold what makes you yourself. Grow independent from outside gratification. Once you can stand on your own emotionally, you will find that it's much easier to support others, and in the process, you will ease the pain of your broken heart.

shits fucked man, I know it's fucked.
let shit happen normally, time is a hell of a bandage.
love yourself.

opportunity knocks when you least expect it, and from experience I used to think that was a bullshit statement.

it's not, but goddamn if it doesn't suck a nutsack to deal with being shit on.
people come and go, you wanted a family and a future, you had the best intentions for a happy life, and she shit on your beautiful dream.
sorry dude, but fuck her. you are worth more than what she was willing to work for. fuck her and fuck anyone else who tries to tear down your happiness. find a girl that you don't have to worry about the future, one that makes every fucking day feel like no matter what happens, you guys will be there enjoying whatever hardships come your way. life is a bitch, it's a bitch that will beat you down over and over and over, so when shit hits the fan, I'm not saying find a person that can make you feel better about tomorrow's storm, find the girl that gives you an umbrella.

I have already done this my dude, I've got a girl that we have been through absolute hell, and still going strong after 5 years. you will win this fight, but you have got to stand up first.

get up and get out there, reconnect with what it is that makes you a desirable guy. use that and get your ass in gear, and remember that there will always be famine before feast.

But why? Why should i change just for myself? If i'm with someone with whom i can see a future, it makes me re-evaluate what i'm doing, be the best i can to ultimately be with her and work towards a goal, the future with her
Thank you user, made me smile a bit reading your post.
I usually very carefully choose a girl to be together with, with the prospects of building a future that is. I regret that i texted her the last days, she replied every time but still.
God damn.

When my gf of 6 years broke up with me when i was alone abroad I was devasteted.

First and the hardest rule. Dont contact her in any way. Dont think about her. Dont look at her photos. It is immensibly difficult but trust me it is a good advise.

Second think, that helped me peronally. Start writing. Grab a pen, a clean notebook and start writing all the stuff thats in yoir head. I ended up just trying to describe my feelings. How horrible of a period it was. How i felt. How i missed her. I know it kind of breakes rule one but then after I finished pouring out those feelings in that notebook, I closed it and always felt better after it. Nobody has to know what did you write in there. It can be just stupid shit. As longs at it felifes some pain. And for me it did.

Good luck man. Tough times agead for you but stay strong.

Sorry to hear that user, everything i'd write into that notebook is something i would love to tell her, even if it was for the last time
I'll think about it though