Ctrl + f "draw"

>ctrl + f "draw"
>no drawthread
Have avatarfags finally killed these cesspools once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m9LobsW8mLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe they have, which is what happens when people blogpost and refuse to draw. The saddest part is they denied this at every turn and got mad whenever called out. And now they're all gone. Wew...

Good. They can stay in discord. Don't create a new thread.

O look they made a thread for us.
Even put avatar in the op. How nice, guess i should post.

Dreamy Sweet

since my data will randomly run out. I'll just post this WIP for you anons to enjoy.
Not accepting requests cus I'm still working.

Discord is for shitposting. Shitpost there too.

god damn it.

Not an avatar, dumb faggot. You aren't welcome here.

whats the point of a draw thread if you get rid of the only people that can draw?

Oooo o nooooo.

Its just bait to get us here. Y else would he give us a shout out?

On a side note. If this song came on, id dance to it like this.

youtu.be/m9LobsW8mLk

>Avatarfags
>drawing
Good one

Nobody cares dumb blogposter. Go make a tumblr so you can blog there instead.

You killed these threads, nobody wants you here.

>did not have a draw thread to spurge in so created draw thread to spurge in.

Its nice to see u too user. U give us attention and even numb us to ur pics. I can really see us coexisting in these threads together forever. We can always count on u bein here to bump for us and gib yous and yous and yous.
I want u here.

>didn't have a drawthread to defend avatarfags in so he waited for one to be made

Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men
Weak men create bad times
Bad times create strong men

Such is drawthread

Learn to draw, dumb blogposter.

I dont know how I do that, all I do is draw all day.
Miss me with that gay shit.

>using another no u deflection because i am a mental handy cap

>I dont know how I do that
By avatarfagging

You're mentally handicapped? That would explain a lot.

Wow that was inspiring af.
Makes me think of making stories.
That. Is a really funny pic bruv.
Cant i miss u in a straight way?

post more of your megapoop images scatfag

>I dont even draw my avatar that often
Oh wowie gee, okay that makes total sense.
No.

>That. Is a really funny pic bruv.
Thank you. That was the intent.

Damn nigga you a gay boi

Why? I don't have many left.

Your bald pose man is basically an avatar, dude.

>Soren killed the threads
ya i'm sure the scat spam had absolutely nothing to do with the emptiness threads

B-but i dun wanna b gey.
Thanks for the humor this early.
Lmao. U fuckin dick.
U have a fighting game we can play or wut.

>scat spam only happens when people don't draw
>lol a dead thread was killed after it was dead
Hmmm...

I wonder if I should take a silly request for the sake of practicing drawing, which is something I never do

pitty you aren't also running out of the shit posts that you type with your fingers in these threads would be a blessing really

You're welcome. Thanks for killing these threads.

How is a largely featureless figure defined as an avatar?
Then stop being so fucking gay.
I can give you a few if you'd like.

Pity all avatarfags haven't been replaced with actual drawfags in these threads would be a blessing really.

Because it's basically your OC you post with all the damn time.

Show us your art, user. And what kind of silly requests?

Kill her mommy, kill her!

Kill who?

KILL HER, MOMMY. KILL HER! DON'T LET HER GET AWAY. Mommy, don't let her live!

WHO?

i'm curious about something.you complain about these threads and compare them to draw threads elsewhere. if those threads are so much better then why even come here to complain? why not just go to them and enjoy yourself? rather than come here and bully people and be condescending

So you're complaining that people you didn't wanted here finally listened to you and fucked off? How they're supposed to start threads, if you wanted them to get out of here?

I honestly dont know what you expect. I normally just use a consistent base form to practice different poses. And even still , I draw different stuff that is to my liking. I don't know about you but it's "slightly" reasonable that my avatar has some similarities in structure due to my approach of learning different ways to sketch out a drawing. If you're talking about just me drawing poses, I dont know how that parallels to an avatar when there's no defining features in the first place.

Ur very welcome.
Im glad we move on to being cordial.
Gomen soren. I will try being less.. gay.

>if those threads are so much better then why even come here to complain?
Because it needs to be said and needs to be challenged. Avatarfags have literally killed these threads.

>why not just go to them and enjoy yourself?
Enjoy? How can I enjoy it when the threads there are being spammed by people like Raptorfag and "These are my requests (proceeds to post link to very request in the the thread" rather than come here and bully people and be condescending guy. Not to mention even there is normie-town where pretty much no-one will draw more than penetration and pin-ups.

>rather than come here and bully people and be condescending
You say this yet this is how a lot of the smug avatarfags behave exactly.

Her?

Nah, I'm just here to say that I was right.
>How they're supposed to start threads, if you wanted them to get out of here?
Avatarfags aren't the ones that should be making these threads.

Ur like a baby.

>waah

So they didn't .

How it's their fault that nobody else started it again?

Hes not going to answer with anything real, he just wants to do this. Idk y honestly.

Nice projecting

>How it's their fault that nobody else started it again?
Because avatarfagging drove away artists who aren't avatarfags

>Because avatarfagging drove away artists
No. You did.

>so i made a thread for avatars

No, I drove away avatarfags.

If that's what you want to believe you may choose to believe that.

>any answer I don't like isn't a real answer

>No, I drove away avatarfags.
U didnt. Discord did.

The irony

Sup Forums

>I drove away avatarfags.
Again - not true. They're here, you already pointed a few and all of the usual suspects will show up again today.

So you're wrong on two things already.

>Because it needs to be said and needs to be challenged. Avatarfags have literally killed these threads.
you've said it for months.the message has been heard your purpose at this point is literally is nul factor.
>Enjoy? How can I enjoy it when the threads there are being spammed by people like Raptorfag
yet you come here and spam these threads and behave just like the person who ruins the other ones
>You say this yet this is how a lot of the smug avatarfags behave exactly.
its hard to be friendly to some one who calls everything you do garbage.
also i would like to point out that no one made a draw thread at this time of day because we have figured you would be here lurking waiting to act like you do.

The discord was around long before the avatarfags all left.

The irony of you not admitting it?

.. so i decided ima keep actin gey or watever.
One a u guys stinks.

I like dis.

...like you know any other way of acting son

>two people
Wow, that sure is a lot of them, isn't it?

>you've said it for months.the message has been heard your purpose at this point is literally is nul factor.
Well it was basically an "I told you so" thread. Plus I was bored.

>yet you come here and spam these threads and behave just like the person who ruins the other ones
There's nothing to ruin in a thread once avatarfags have already ruined it and drove away the real artists. Avatarfags are a plague. Remember that time they invaded an artist's thread here and drove him away when it wasn't even a drawthread?

>its hard to be friendly to some one who calls everything you do garbage.
It's also hard to be friendly to smug blogposters who take pride in being obnoxious.

Why are you not keeping to your word?

>its hard to be friendly to some one who calls everything you do garbage.
Oh geez, I'm soooo sorry for calling you out for being a self-centered dickface with an ego the size of the Moon.
Would you like fries with that?

U.. u sonovabitch..

So you admit you didn't drove away avatarfags That's usual number of people at that hour, unless it's somehow your doing that people sleep at night. if you have other data, show it. If i'm right pin and the rest will show up when it's daytime in muricaland. You wanna bet?

You have no cards on hand, only yapping and posting endgy images.

>So you admit you didn't drove away avatarfags
No?

>posting endgy images.

>avatarfags have already ruined it and drove away the real artist
you are mistaken.your behavior has drove away artists in general.why would artists want to post anything in a thread with a condescending mean spirited individual who has been hell bent for months on destroying something that has been here probably before he even started browsing Sup Forums?
>It's also hard to be friendly to smug blogposters who take pride in being obnoxious
you do realize you are the most obnoxious individual who comes into these threads right? i mean if you don't maybe you need to step back and take a look at your own behavior.
>Remember that time they invaded an artist's thread here and drove him away when it wasn't even a drawthread?
the only one i've ever seen attempt to drive people away openly and actively is you.prior to your arrival there were anons who occasionally spammed and derailed things but none that made it their daily routine to bash on people.

so how did you drove them away if i can clearly see ones in the thread that you call "avatarfags"?

Maybe it's not the best time right now to try to draw garbage with my 5 year-old tier skills
But I guess I can try something

>Oh geez, I'm soooo sorry for calling you out for being a self-centered dickface with an ego the size of the Moon.
that's an awful large dose of irony there considering you were being called out for being the exact same thing

you're the definition of cancer please jump into the nearest lane of oncoming traffic

>you are mistaken.your behavior has drove away artists in general.
Nope, because actual artists weren't here when I was. They all left due to avatarfags turning drawthreads into /soc/posting circlejerks with chickenscratch scribbles.

>why would artists want to post anything in a thread with a condescending mean spirited individual who has been hell bent for months on destroying something that has been here probably before he even started browsing Sup Forums?
Individual? There are a tonne of them. But then again they are rather hive mind-like in behaviour so it is pretty fair to address avatarfags like a single entity.

>you do realize you are the most obnoxious individual who comes into these threads right? i mean if you don't maybe you need to step back and take a look at your own behavior.
Maybe you should stop defending avatarfags?

>the only one i've ever seen attempt to drive people away openly and actively is you.prior to your arrival there were anons who occasionally spammed and derailed things but none that made it their daily routine to bash on people.
Maybe you should have been paying attention then.

Because there's barely any, numbnuts.

lel, When sun goes up do you also pat yourself on the shoulder, that you did a good job of putting whole america to sleep?

Show. Your. Art. Faggot.

So is there a reason why you guys havent taken action against that rukia and scat faggot?

Cant that annoying rukia cunt be reported for spam?

Rude

>guy makes scarecrow
>fifty crows fly away
>two remain
>LOL YOU DIDN'T GET RID OF THE CROWS!

>o hey guys look i made this thread

>walls of text
>walls of text
>walls of text
L.e.l.

Idk fam. They rnt real problems for real. We just wanna doodle wat we wanna doodle.

I like the irony about crying about spam not being reported when avatarfagging is against the global rules and even applies on Sup Forums.

I'm sure some of the avatarfags do.

Andy Sixx, everyday. For years to come. If one thing will end Sup Forums its that

>Oh hey guys look at my avatar

>spams poorly drawn scribble that vaguely resembles a character
>blogposts
>adds pointless commentary that no-one cares about
L.E.L.

(You)

See he is your avatar, I knew it.

I know (You) crave them