>>74649975

>implying anything here is worth saving

Probably American Idiot, I don't love it now but it was an important part of the beginning of me getting into music. Everything else I hated even back then.

Where's Dude Ranch?

American Idiot

probably blink182

Blink 182 self titled easily

MCR is the only good album there.

mcr is the only non-shit album and it's still pretty bad

blink-182

Can I pick "none"?

panic at the disco

This.

riot! of course

just because you're a hayleyfag

none

Gotta give it to blink. They definitely seem the least manufactured of anything there. (For the time) If it was Nimrod or Dookie on there It'd easily be greenday.

panic at the disco.

Blink 182

Don't care about Green Day and don't know what are the others

American Idiot > Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge > Riot! > A Fever You Can't Sweat Out > From Under the Cork Tree > Blink 182

Panic is the only one that I can listen all the way through

Blink-182 by far.

That album is actually pretty good ngl.

Mcr and Blink 182 are the only good here. American Idiot is decent, everything else is pop punk garbage. I don't know why you put these 6 together.

no
I really love paramore

Where's the fucking poll?

same. listened to it a lot when i was younger. still listen to some of the songs every now and again. the other albums not so much

make one

Jesus of Suburbia and Letterbomb singlehandedly beat the shit out of every of those albums so American Idiot

Riot! because it's the only solid album on that chart.

Fpbp

The Blink album is the only one I ever owned. That MCR album had some killer singles, though, and American Idiot's singles were integral to the soundtrack of my suburban adolescent years.

This.
[spoiler]blink-182[/spoiler]

American idiot

blink-182 at least has some decent tracks, everything else here is absolute shit.

american idiot got me into music in general so I pick that one.

From Under The Crooked Tree is the only album I know from the list, so that one.

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge by fucking miles

Blink-182 is unironically the album of the bunch with some genuinely good tracks.

Three Cheers isn't awful but not as good as Blink.

Ha! Record company fodder!

Blink has Down on it, so Blink.

Three Cheers

It's safe

Yeah this. AI is the only album out of those six that I listened to, but from what I've heard about the rest AI seems to be the most inspired album.

I save the one Robert Smith deemed worthy of having a cameo of his on it

mcr

duh