Is karma real Sup Forums?

Is karma real Sup Forums?
If you do bad things to people will that increase the chance of bad things happening to you? Is divine intervention a real thing? are curses real? Does the universe just know somehow if you're a terrible human being and slap your shit?

If people attempt to take the laws of karma into their own hands, they would be doing something wrong, right? 'Cause that's not how it works, karma is when you let the universe do it's thing.

I mean everyone deserves a fair trial, nobody should hear one side of a story and decide someone is guilty when,in fact, the jury was lied to.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much.
Stop doing bad things, cunt.

>Is karma real Sup Forums?
no
>If you do bad things to people will that increase the chance of bad things happening to you?
yes because people will dislike you and will be more likely to fuck you over
>Is divine intervention a real thing?
no
>are curses real?
no
>Does the universe just know somehow if you're a terrible human being and slap your shit?
no the universe is not a sentient being
>If people attempt to take the laws of karma into their own hands, they would be doing something wrong, right?
karma is not a thing so no
>'Cause that's not how it works, karma is when you let the universe do it's thing.
karma is not even implied to be a "the universe does its own thing"
>I mean everyone deserves a fair trial, nobody should hear one side of a story and decide someone is guilty when,in fact, the jury was lied to.
absolutely correct

no.

Yeah but don't worry just go to reddit and get it back up

Karma is not real

The "Universe" isnt punishing you for being a dick.
Just about every person you interact with and were a dick to realizes that you are a dick and so won't be nice to you. And with how interpersonal society is, this means every facet of your life is affected by how people see you.

If you are nice, though, people will notice that and be nice back to you.

>why do bad things happen?

bad stuff happends because stuff in general happens
people walk, eat, spill coffee, scuff shoes, walk on the moon, have kids, kill other dudes, pet deer and other shit because shit like this happens.

S H I T H A P P E N S B E C A U S E T H I N G S H A P P E N

karma is an excuse, not a bad one, infact karma is there to blame when blame is a bridge between you and sanity.

>pet deer

what the fuck

Hey guys, OP here. Just for context, one guy who used to bully me in hs had like an aneuryism and is in like a coma or something, part of me feels satisfied I have to admit.

You know that Karma is supposed to work in you next life ? And that should really answer your questions.

>Is karma real Sup Forums?
When people see you be shitty, they tend to treat you shitty. So yes, karma is real
>If you do bad things to people will that increase the chance of bad things happening to you?
When people see you do bad things, they tend to do bad things to you.
>Is divine intervention a real thing?
Define 'divine intervention'. There have been three occasions that I should have died.
>are curses real?
I have never seen one work.
>Does the universe just know somehow if you're a terrible human being and slap your shit?
Bad things happen whether you're good or not.
>If people attempt to take the laws of karma into their own hands, they would be doing something wrong, right? 'Cause that's not how it works, karma is when you let the universe do it's thing.
Seems you already know the answer to your first question. So why did you ask?
>I mean everyone deserves a fair trial, nobody should hear one side of a story and decide someone is guilty when,in fact, the jury was lied to.
Shit happens. And humans love to judge others harshly. It's one of the ways we establish and maintain our social structure and standing.

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

>kids who have done "nothing" wrong did horrifically

>tyrants who murder millions live in power until old age

if you think karma, curses, or divine intervention is real your mind is as screwed up as someone who believes in a religion

ask Hillary

its just one big case of confirmation bias

Karma isn't real, but if you do bad shit there are consequences.

Either someone gets payback, or if you're hanging around a bad crowd then your chances of bad shit happening to you increases.

I hate when someone hurts a person, that person gets them back and people say it was karma.

>I hate when someone hurts a person, that person gets them back and people say it was karma.
This is kinda the entire point of this thread

I'm sorry for being on topic?

I don't get why you would be so defensive

that dudes pretty cool, what's cringe about it

did your mom not hug you enough

pretty much, she left when I was 6

Bullshit, I've been nice my entire life and everyone's a dick to me. Then again, I secretly hate everyone in my life apart from one person, so maybe that has something to do with it.

bump-bump

virgin

What? Are you one of those? Are you scared?

kek'd

Yes. It is. At least, from my own experience, everytime I do something bad, I have a HUGE payback later at some point.

When doing good, I eventually get a very unique and extremely pleasant mental state of "peace".

Bump