Guess occupation based on what car we drive

Guess occupation based on what car we drive.

>1979 Toyota Crown Royal Saloon

80s Yakuza?

nice. vip style. need some chrome meshies with deeper lips.

>saloon

Dominos delivery guy

2009 nissan gtr

I think it has to actually be something you drive. Don't just post up shit.

>1979 Toyota Crown Royal Saloon
retired. gardening and knitting all day.

>1994 previa awd
>2006 ford fuckedus zx4
>2008 corolla le
>2013 Prius c
>1999 rav4
>1997 corolla (p.o.s.)
I need more cars...

2007 Ford Mustang V6

2010 Audi A4 Avant
1990 Porschr 944 turbo on weekends.

I.T

>08 Mitsubishi Triton 3.2
>02 Peugeot 406 HDI

infinitiM45Sport

Good, now go get a wrecked plumbers van v6 ecoboost and drop it in.

Volvo S40

I guess u is a used car rental shop owner in Turks and Caicos or Trinidad

1987 BMW 325 e30

>professional idiot

Interior decorator with a degree in musical harmony and 5 cats

Not a Euro

OU3835

have fun Sup Forums

3 cats and a degree in computing, but close

>Pizza delivery guy
>Accountant: because of the audi, car guys know better and not rich enough for better daily.

Professional stunt driver with THAT FUCKING SIDEWAYS CAR

yeah i drive an 8 year old previously owned nissan gtr

The p.o.s. when I bought it

Daily for beating on

>>Accountant: because of the audi, car guys know better and not rich enough for better daily.
Ouch. That's a bit harsh, eh? Id never own one, but other than the standard German overcomplicated bullshit, they're not bad. Better than bimmers at least. And they do own lambo, which saw a big jump in reliability with it (not that that's saying much, having been Italian prior)

1999 volvo s80
1982 toyota ke70 panel van
1989 nissan micra k10
2002 mazda 323f bj

Shitty prius

2008 Silverado Z71

Opel Astra G OPC

08 Falcon G6E Turbo (as weekender)
98 Subaru Forester as the daily

construction

There's an assault rifle/Tommy gun to the far right, which weren't invented until a hundred years later. Fake.

Negative

>1997 corolla (p.o.s.)

Seriously? Maybe yours was just a piece of shit, but I had a 1995 Corolla and it lasted me years, all I had to put into it was some gas, some oil and change a few spark plugs. Those cars were beasts of burden.

You are an insurance adjuster. And you chew dip, and wear jeans with a long sleeve button up shirt, tucked in. And cowboy boots. Unless you need to climb on a roof.

Audi has the infamous issue of the block warping and coolant passages shrinking. When asked about it they said 100k is more than enough life for a vehicle. So Audi is a status car more than anything. All vw products have shoddy craftsmanship and electrical issues up the butt.

>The blood on the fender

Please tell me you hit a nigger? If you could post proof you ran over a nigger in a Prius I would PayPal you 5k USD.

>Those cars were beasts of burden.
This doesn't make them any less shit, my shits are completely reliable tbh.

That they are, but the amount of time put into it was not worth it.
The p.o.s. did manage to put in unless crap into it a spool and blow off valve, sounds interesting.

You kidding me? I'm pretty sure the rattlesnake saloon is real. Look at it dude, it's in sepia!

Do you live in Canada? Reason I ask is because the Pontiac behind you had a front license plate.

Accountant

1992 Nissan sunny

Better.

If you're saying mid nineties corollas are not reliable, you're just arguing for the sake of it. Stfu and kill yourself, you know nothing kiddo.

Audi a5

Kek.
I wasn't aware of that. Combined with the emissions thing, and the piping phony exhaust audio into the cabin, VAG really does seem like a pile of shit as a company.

>Look at it dude, it's in sepia!

Shoot how did I miss this? It's gotta be real!

I said the complete opposite, they're reliable pieces of shit, I wanted to end myself every time I had to drive mine.

My uncle got a shit ton of money in reparations from Volkswagen because of those recalls. I'd never buy a VW.

They're go carts made for the road!

Why? I didn't mind mine. Was cheap as fuck on both gas and insurance. They're really not that bad.

Pretty much real life Mario Kart

>Vw offered 5k either in repairs or add to trade in value
Not that much money.

Yes, he received a cheque for 6500$ and then they gave him 5k in gas money to make up for the sorry MPG they lied about.

My whip

Nope, in chiraq.
>No one's guessing my profession

mid 90's Corollas - go karts, jesus user what the fark sort of go karts are you playing with?

I've never driven anything more dreary, my diesel peugeot is cheaper to own, has way more grunt and doesn't make me want to end myself.

Sorry=shit

JULIAN

Since when do yanks use front license plates

2012 Silverado 1500 with the 5.3 V8 and six speed

>Speedometer does not work under 60mph
>Low to the ground
>Spacy as fuck
>Under powered
>Does not feel like a real car
It's a gokart.

Live in remote area of canada.
Drive 2005 honda pilot.

>I've never driven anything more dreary

I had a 92 or 91 Chevy Astro Van. I got ya beat there.

Is your gamertag similar? Just wondering

Too clean and cared for to be an actual laborer. Middle management somewhere. Or sales.

My state has it as a ticket able offense if you do not have the front plate.

taxi driver in tokyo

67 Chevelle SS

>In Kentucky
>Probably in h/s
>Working a gas station

2006 honda pilot.

Nope bought it like this.

Not far off, what you don't see though is the fist-sized dents in the tailgate. But I do like to keep it clean regardless of how dinged she gets.

>Soccer mom
>In sales, traveling alot.
>Probably if you have a scuabaru

Close! You got the state right, but I dropped out of HS work at laundromat

Wannabe pimp white boi

Good try, but no. I work in the city and park the suby at the station. Too many dumb fucks in the parking lots scratching cars. Hence why the Ford is weekender.

Mooie OPC, Ik heb zelf een Vec B

C63 AMG

2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse

pic related. the car. car in pic is not mine, but it's the car I drive.

Secks

Australian

>2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse
>
>is not mine, but it's the car I drive.

Professional car booster.

i meant the car in the pic isn't mine, as in I'm too lazy to get a pic of my actual eclipse. i know you're just being funny, but whatever. I still lol'd

i drive trains for a living
grossly overpaid union job

Wrong, try again.

From lollinois

1 out of 4 employees makes at least $100,000 a year and that's factoring in janitors and the people who check your tickets

Cool Citicar

Weird, ya it's like they in every province in Canada. Yet when I see New Yorkers or Michigan stater people, thru all have just one plate.

>2017 tundra
Pic related