WTF is this shit?

WTF is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Be_AdW_-hBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People expressing their opinions for injustice. It's usually something that happens in a country that allows free speech.

A black dude that murdered another black dude is taking a knee to protest people killing black dudes.

Niggers, nigging.

james brown can't go on anymore.

Cry more you fucking snowflake.

Nigger fighting league. They are preparing the ceremonial sacrifice for the great fire.

They are free to protest any way they see fit. As I am free to stop spending money on any thing they have to do with. You stop caring they don't matter. :)

Theyre not gonna get shit down by kneeling.

Bunch of black people on their knees before the white man?

this country only allows free speech when it's pro fag, spook or liberal. fuck you and the NFL

National Faggot League FUCK 'EM!

This.

What'd you just wake up from a coma?

Doing blow job practicing. One knee technique optimizes head height to align with waist height (when standing).

This

I'd like to see someone photo shop a dick in jerry jones mouth while he is on his knee, fucken cuck faggot that he is.

This white nationalist thread again?

Not while they're working. Fuck that shit.

Millionaire niggers not appreciating what this country has given them.

The only time white folks are safe is when niggers are scare.

Niggers being subhuman (niggers)

It got a lot of normies to talk about it. Nothing will happen as usual.
This country usually embraces speech that is not pro-hate, but even the ignorant people should have the right to speak.

Protest off the field. They're paid to play, not to use the sport as a political platform. They're free to voice their opinions whenever else they want, but the league doesn't need to put up with it and should penalize them regardless of what they're protesting.

Lewis is down on two knees

One for each nigger he murdered.

And old man showing how with the right supplements he can gold down to younger and stronger men. Look how powerless they are against his grip and determination.

a bunch of stupid niggers who think they should get a free pass to commit crimes. They think assault should be legal and ignored because of their shit colored skin

guys, people I work with are stocking up on ammo, they say the race war is coming. how do you think it will start? how much ammo do I need? wtf will I do?

Pro Tip: KYS

Give your guns and ammo to the niggers. They'll wipe each other off the map.

wrong.
a criminal was killed by a cop so the mob family the criminal was connected to pulled its strings to garner attention to the fact that their familia is getting BTFOd by the gudgoys, but they're not claiming to be a criminal organization (they're actually a terrorist organization at this point) although anyone who's looked at the situation can blatantly obviously see what's habeebening

Actually it currently allows free speech for everyone. If you're concerned about free speech being taken away, that's understandable.

they have successfully trolled all of white america lulz!

>Bunch of black people on their knees before the white man?
user, you took the lemons and made lemonade!

Queue the shitted guy to start posting in 3.....2.......1....

>when the last two elected officials slogans were literally
"OUR COUNTRY SUCKS, HAVE HOPE THAT I CAN BRING CHANGE!"
followed by
"OUR COUNTRY IS EVEN MORE SUCK NOW THAN EVER BEFORE, ALLOW ME TO MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN"
you know your country is filled with nothing but the worst people.
purge that shitty country already, they've fucked over the rest of the world enough as it is, why allow them to continue?

There was a fuckton of backlash for the one Pittsburgh player that decided to stand for the anthem, and he's a veteran too. They made him apologize. That's not fair.

National anthem isn't part of the game douchebag.

A country being triggered by some what's his face footballers not standing for a song. Still being strong and not at all snowflake because reasons

Yes, so unjust that a criminal who just committed robbery and attacked a police officer and tried to take his gun was shot.

Every last player on that field is in the top 1% of earners in the country. the NFL MINIMUM is $467,000 According to statistical data from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the top 1% had an adjusted gross income of $465,623.

This is like a reverse Occupy Wall Street with the 1 percenters holding a protest against everyone else.

>thinking BLM still has a leg to stand on

they're just speaking for the poor black folks that people like you ignore

since they're on tv, they can put the message square where you can't ignore it

So unjust that unarmed black men are 5 times more likely to be shot by police than unarmed white men. Never mind the fact that if they do peaceful protests, they get called as terrorists. Never mind an espn reporter used her private twitter on her personal time to call trump a white supremacist, and trump wants her fired. There is no time that they can protest this shit without people trying to call them out.

This is to take attention away from the ritual human sacrifices going on in washington. BLOOD LIBEL

>They have a right to kneel! Its their freedom of speech!

>OMG! FIRE THIS PERSON FROM GOOGLE FOR POSTING STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF WHY WOMEN DONT GO INTO TECH FIELDS THAT OFTEN!

>EXPEL THIS STUDENT FOR DISAGREEING WITH MY NEO-MARXIST IDEAS ON WHITE PRIVILEGE!

>DOX AND ATTACK THIS PERSON ON TWITTER FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP!

>WE NEED LAWS THAT DONT ALLOW FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN THIS COUNTRY!

I fucking hate leftist so much. Such lying, two faced scumbag pieces of shit. And for the record, I do believe the players should be able to kneel, but I also think regular people should also be able to voice their views without the leftist lynch mob trying to make them lose their job as well.

Then again, Trump trying to get some one fired for using free speech

They are 5 times more likely to be shot because they commit 10 times the crime of whites despite being only 13% of the population.

Facts and statistics be racisis

You mean the poor black folks who represent 12% of the population, but commit 50% of the crime? Those ones?

>Trump trying to get some one fired for using free speech

you mean like the left does all the fucking time?

>ignoring a message that lacks reasoning or common sense

K what else should we be paying attention to? the rights of muslims and their hate of western culture?

>2017
>still being this dense

>they commit 10 times the crime of whites despite being only 13% of the population.
You can only use one of those in your statement or it is very misleading. If you are talking per-capita then sure they can commit 10x the crime, but whites do more crime than blacks.

This. Well said user.

any evidence to support that claim?

How are facts dense?

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2016 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery."

What about that sleeping 7yo girl? Why did she deserve a grenade in her lap?

>some tumblr leftist and POTUS are the same.
Or how did the argument go around that one broad who hold Trump's head in that photo shoot?

But in a sense exactley like that. All are diseased mass that should be purged.

That's misleading without knowing more details. The savage nature of the black makes them unwilling to comply with an officer's orders or worse become combative which tends to be the reason they get shot.

Whites have an abundance of common sense and will comply knowing they can live to fight another day.

niggers kneeling to BWC

youtube.com/watch?v=Be_AdW_-hBc

so wait 2 and a half black people were killed per 1m people in the united states? thats not very much

Lmao

>unarmed

Yeah, we need to get that number higher.

he a gud boi, he din doo nuffin

wow man... nice photoshup

Oh say can you see!

well yea but.. they are saying it like there is a huge surplus of people killed that are unarmed compared to armed, and if they are saying that just 2 people per million were killed that year, the number of people who are armed would have to be like... 5?

Different user than the one you are discussing, but asking to post proof

They are bowing to their white slave masters.

13 (million) x 2.3 = ~30

and i got it wrong, so there would actually be less armed shootings then unarmed. so.. again like 5?

actually my math was wrong, its 39 million. 128 unarmed blacks. I don't know where you keep getting this 5.

i think you are just trolling now