What do black autists listen to?

What do black autists listen to?

What's your top five?

math-rock and deathcore

whatever happened to unty ?

he has a gf now. moved on from here

Black guys tend to be into asian stuff, aspies even more so. Probably a mix of weeb stuff (vidya or anime) and Thundercat, probably.

probably killed himself. he wasn't made for thsi world

Man I fear for her life if she ever decides to break up with him

Childish Gambino

we will never see his like again

is this kid from Virginia? I think he commented on my Merzbow shirt a couple of years ago.

god he's really cute

Holy shit. Were you the guy I met at NOVA? You mentioned going to a Puce Mary show IIRC.

Childish Gambino, Outkast and Chance the Rapper.

nothing interesting

no he does not, you retard. he's also still a virgin

he looks like donald glover

he is also a deranged psycopath

oh yeah, I remember you. You were that little weak ass punk ass little bitch with the stupid ass shirt. Don't @ me, faggot.

Haha yeah that's me. Small world

unty was based as fuck i dont care what anyone says

he is, in a damaged and dark ian curtis kind of way

nigga needs a fuckin haircut holy shit

he also needs a skin color change

The fact that people still don't realize that Unty was playing a character is amazing. His posts were basically comedically structured.

Why are people who aren't as repulsive as me allowed to be virgins?

I've skyped him. No character.

Very small. Feels like it's only getting smaller too. How have you been?

If it makes you feel better I get called an 8/10 on here and I'm a virgin. Autism is a hell of a drug. I unironically chose shitposting on Sup Forums over making out with a girl off tinder once.

jesus fuck dude

I've been told I'm attractive by some people. I have symmetrical face, cheekbones, etc. and I'm still a virgin at 25.
Autism and social anxiety are serious business.

I messaged her, made some gay star wars pun, she laughed, was going to go hang out in her dorm, but I chose to ghost her and post in a thread about Jews putting estrogen in water instead.

Any song off those Fast and Furious soundtracks

sounds like the jews put estrogen in your water to lower your sex drive goy

No I just don't like dealing with women really. I don't like social events in general unless weed or music is involved.

if i became a trap at least i could in theory finally get laid
i have manboobs already

Don't fall for the memes.

my life is already a meme

Dude Sup Forums put their face through the trap app and they looked fucking hot. If these autistic virgin nazis can look good then he probably can

That app makes Trump and RonPaul look fuckable not a good representative.

wtf I L Sup Forums now

if only Sup Forums was full of white supremacist qts

I post my picture on Sup Forums once and I get immortalized in a faggot graph I don't even use Sup Forums.

Which one are you qt?

post butt friend

imagine if unty had taken his aggression and anger and used it for something productive instead of shitposting