I am a man with severe gynecomastia

I am a man with severe gynecomastia.
Ask me anything.

can we see em with no shirt on?

Whip em out, faggot.

Is your name Bob?

tits or gtfo

baaahahahahaaaaa you have tits bro... how cool is that... i would touch me the whole day.. :D

why dont you become a sissy?

Get fat and rub yourself.

noooo i wanna have sport boobs..

Kek

lol do you really wear a bra ??

post your tits

I like being a man, besides they'd probably become too huge if I took female hormones
it's my girlfriend's. she bought a new bra and I wanted to try it out too. It's nice but a bit too tight for me.

does she play with your boobies ??

do you let other guys touch your tiddies?

Damn you got some nice tits

nice tits bro

does it feelsbadman.php?id=neckbeard

>Implying you have some friends
How this affects your relationships with your friends?

and i thought my gynecomastia was bad jesus dude.

Your arms look fucking weird bro. Bust out those titties for us tho.

alright, alright I'll show them

sometimes, but I think she's a bit weirded out by them. but sometimes she does get this mood where she likes to top me and grab my breasts while we fuck. I don't know why but I always come like instantly when she does this.
I don't really *let* guys touch them, but so many drunk guys have groped me. They always play it off like a joke so it's kind of weird for me to get offended, so I just kind of try to ignore it when it happens

Nice tits bro

do they feel like actual boobs?
do they get softer when you're aroused?

the last one settled it.
all photoshopped.
you all fell for it. me too.

Did you take risperdal ?

His name is Robert Paulson!

I only have female friends pretty much. I just don't click with other guys, plus they always get weird about my breasts.
They're a bit firmer than girl boobs, they don't really sag too much. But they do get really soft and big if I massage them. I have cum just from playing with my nipples. It takes a while but it's amazing, like a warm tingling wave all over your body.

dude get surgery, I did I wasn't nearly as bad as you but fuck man it only cost me 5 grand and changed my life entirely I go the beach and look fit as fuck just do it man, I was walking my dog once and some kid pointed and me and said, titties! and then I was like what a little fuck but then I realized this 10 year old was right I did have titties and puffy nipples so I got surgery just do it don't hesitate its worth spending the cash

neat.

This ↑

have you every let a man tittyfuck you?

Please shave and walk the way of the sissys

tits or gtfo

Alright OP, here's a real question:

Do you consider yourself as transgender or a trap, when you have just a pair of tits slapped on to your man-body? Are you going to transition from male to female because of it?

love the way your tits are bulging over that bra, bro

Photoshop.

yes --> they still don't get it

Nope fukin idiots

Did you take steroids or something?

If anyone was destined to become a trap, it's you. Still gay though.

You ever jerk it, admiring your own tits?

bumping

I bet you're like a hair's breadth away from deciding to transition
I mean, you obviously enjoy having tits, why else take these slutty pics for men?
Just take the plunge

stop confusing my dick

thank you i made it

This. You'll be a good one. Plus you'll really save tons of money.

that's fucking hot