Disgraceful - distasteful - unAMERICAN

Disgraceful - distasteful - unAMERICAN
Boycott the NFL

I know marines that would die for your right to take a knee. Stop blindly saying that USA is great when she clearly isn't at her best. And to change that, you gotta be able to criticize her.

LMFAO at Amerifags saying taking the knee is disrespectful. since fucking when? for hundreds of years or more bending the knee has been a sign of respect and reverence you colonial fucktards

ALL of you on both sides are absolute cancer

>its unamerican to express your how you feel about the current state of the USA.

Everyone talks about how soldiers fight for your right to stand up for the national anthem but they also fought for the right to do whatever the hell you want during it.
Anyways what are we some dictator ruled country where if you don't follow the rules that the supreme leader said you should, you'll get stripped of your livelihood?

fuck off Russia

When you kneel for thugs and violent Predators while showing maximum disrespect for the flag, the country, and most importantly our wounded warriors -- it is the worst offence possible. These are nothing but RICH no class niggers.

Would the same marines like it when the same niggers are stomping on the flag?

>unamerican
>distasteful

its one or the other boyo

BWAAHAA it the Russians it's the Russians -- sure thing sparky the Russians want to defend our FLAG, our troops, and our sense of self respect.

What happened and why is trump angry?

>more spambot shillposting weew
fuckoff, your sport is as dumb and gay as those faggot mobster players reasons for kneeling

>unamerican

Who is worse? The people exercising their freedom of speech to protest state sanctioned violence against minorities, or politicians who send soldiers to fight and die in illegal wars, just to prop up the military-industrial complex? And don't forget how many of those soldiers are also from minorities...

you know shit you ass hole. I had to watch my mother and brother's wife handed folded flags "from a grateful nation" so fuck you and the NFL. If blacks want to be "treated better" then stop acting like a bunch of crazed animals. I suppose you can't blame them anymore then you could blame a untrained dog for not knowing how to behave.

You can all act tough behind your computers, but no fan of football is "boycotting" the NFL. Football fans are still watching.

Fuck off Ivan, go destabilise some other country with your second rate shilling.

Every US soldier died for only one sign
$$$$$

>state sanctioned violence against minorities

except that's not happening so I'm not sure what they're protesting?

I'm sorry for saying that I apologize to all dogs for the comparison

>from a grateful economy

Why are you bringing up your faggot brother?

The knee protests are about police brutality.

Just stop spending your money on anything that is tied to them. Lol you don't care they don't matter. I'm dying to see if the bill that would cut off public funding of stadiums gets passed. Truly fucking hilarious. Back to the getting you dumb cunts.

How many roubles did you get paid for this post Vladimir?

try to bait someone else cuck we both know your the only fag in this thread

I do know minorities are targeted more. I just don't understand why liberals think the solution is more government. Isn't giving government even more power, just going to exacerbate the problem?

>except that's not happening
lol ok

how many of you who say they are disrespecting the flag, have clothes with a representation of the flag on them? or other items with a representation of the flag on them?

The U.S. Flag Code frowns on the use of the flag "for advertising purposes." It goes on to warn against the sale or display of any "article of merchandise ... upon which shall have been printed, painted, attached, or otherwise placed a representation of" the flag to "advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark, or distinguish the article or substance on which so placed."

In other words, when you wear a flag T-shirt or hat while reclining on an American flag beach towel near your American flag camping chair, you are violating the Flag Code. The code, which was drawn up at the first National Flag Conference in Washington in 1923, is part of the law of the land.

Hur Der can't get into college and is too dumb for trade school. Der joins the military currently controlled by elitist billionaires. They send him to the asshole of the world so they can make more money. Hur Dur gets blowed up. Back at home people say "hey, this country is kinda sucking, let's get people talking about that fact." Billionaire elitist gasp "oh no, don't talk about that. What about poor Hur Der! He's a hero!"

Fucking retard nation!

I was handed one of those flags. It may be tough to watch overpaid athletes and their kiss-ass owners kneel during the national anthem, but that's what the First Amendment means.

And we have the right to complain about it or use our wallets and not sponsor people like that.

But it's a free country.

what the fuck is a rouble?

>People peacefully protest the status and actions of the United States GOVERNMENT
>Triggered conservatives once again use wounded soldiers as a counterargument as though they have anything to do with what is being protested.
>It's 'unpatriotic' to protest against the elected officials who ignore the needs of the many, the same officials who send warriors to die for the needs of the few.
>And so we end up with the same vicious, partisan cycle of Democrat vs. Republican, liberal vs. conservative, rich vs. poor, black vs.white, and so on, while the same wealthy politicians who caused all of this in the first place continue to play golf and ride private planes to their vacation homes while not giving a fuck who took a knee during the National Anthem or who died in the Middle East.

Fuck America, we're all too retarded to survive.

If it's a legally recognised first amendment right to burn the flag, then surely bending the knee is allowed too

Let's be friends

>The knee protests are about police brutality.
Yet hundreds of blacks get killed by other blacks in this country and what do these kneelers do? They move out of the city and into gated communities so they don't get counted as a statistic.

I don't blame them but come on... their grievances shouldn't be with cops.

Since the Russian economy is doing so well, they decided to add another letter to their currency.

This

Contradictory. Exercising your 1st amendment rights is probably the most American thing you can do.

Yes like eating your own shit is the best way to recycle.

It's the currency of your failed state, Vladimir. It's what you get paid in to shill these boards.

way to get offended on cue pleb.

I bet you can't wait for trump to tell you how to feel about something next!

Composting your shit to fertilize plants, then eating the plants yes. that's a great way to recycle.

You missed a crucial step user.

>Boycott the NFL
I'm doing that my whole life.

Who cares about nigger sport anyways?

kek...pretty edgy for a russian troll

Free? I want your tax rate, free my ass. As far as our "freedoms" you only get those if you are a black, gay, or liberal. All others are a bunch of racist nazi fuckers.

maybe your dumb fuck ass father and brother shouldnt have been in another country fucking shooting at people retard. any foregin engagements we've had since korea has been completely unncessary, and the only millitary vets that deserve any respect were the ones that got unwillingly drafted. fuck you

You sound triggerd

Is that old guy in a suit Jew by some chance?

>Who cares about nigger sport anyways?
Let' see what the NHL teams do.

Oh you must mean ruble, excuse my confusion. Our education system is a joke. You are the proof please type quietly remember your mommy's tired. Giving blowjobs to nig nogs all night can be hard on a woman of her age. But I am sure she appreciates you helping her fluff them so it doesn't take as long.

Shut up, Russian fuckwit.

Niggers and other subhuman kneeling before what's essentially the very essence of 'Murica?
Let them kneel I say!

this

yall are racist if you don't support NFL ballers taking a knee to protes racism n shit

I'm not watching football anymore, nor will I support anyone who decides to play it. judge me faggots

I usually dislike sports and never watch any but damn, seems like it's getting interesting.

Literally no-one cares but your shit little island.

tell us more of your thoughts about the world from your gated community

fuck off russia

Americunts trigger over every little thing

>gated community

what are statistics, Tyrone?

While the medias keep giving air time to they poor cuddled snowflakes who never had to struggle a day in their life, the medias totally ignore one of the greatest games currently happening, where many of these brave warriors would love to be able to rise for their anthem...

Fuck these cunts...

All niggers should be hung. Thise are just ny 2 rubles.

Since when did b get trolled by liberal antifa cucks so dam hard.

Is everyone in antifa gay or bi?

No, there are cucks too

>NHL
>Canadians, Russians, and assorted Eurofags.

A lot of soldiers would argue that they are fighting for the very right those players are exerting. The beauty of our country is that the citizens can openly critique it. If that right is suppressed in the name of preserving symbolic patriotism, that is a slippery slope to fascism. Blindly love thy country or be silent. That is not an American sentiment, and I think most sensible troops recognize this. Of course they are all individuals with their own opinions, and people like you and myself should desist generalizing their beliefs to use them as a prop in an internet argument.

>b

faggot

is a fake account, most of the people on here are just gov. ran bots

Why are we pretending that the flag has anything to do with the military. Its a job, just like any else.

Yeah. They're not petty faggots like you. Marines protect the constitution, not the flag. Stop parading their dead bodies around just to have the moral high ground on this inconsequential bull shit.

What a retarded nation.

In a free society everyone has the ability to express themselves BUT don't expect people to support you or agree with you. I don't need to agree with them nor support their malignant cause, in fact, it is my DUTY to oppose them. Now this is really important I DON'T GIVE 2 FUCKS ABOUT THEM OR ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS THEM.

I'm so sick of this manufactured outrage, and the national anthem is literally the worst part of any sporting event

whatevs

I found the liberal cucj neckbeard basement dweller thanks to the power of trigger warnings and not using them. So easy to troll these virgins. So sorry ur liberal arts classes didnt get you any pussy it just deluded ur mind n made u more feminine n beta. Truth is women dont like men who are cucks especially not men who are liberals and cry bout trump. Youre not a real man in the eyes of women. Youre just a virgin slave to pussy that they can use no matter what until they finally decided ur worthless n not needed anymore. U get stuck with ur degree in liberal arts lesbian dance theory and they go on to fucking their chad conservative republican bf's and moving in eirh them so they can offer up their pussy to their bf all day n night.

More of right. Need to fap.

While these beta fags go out on the street shouting no trump no kkk no fascista usa. Lmao liberal activists are prolly the most beta cringe worthless cucks i can imagine. I fuk so many of these girls that are out there protesting wirh you betas and they all say to me how much they love good dick and when can they come back for more. Yet you liberals drop all ur time money n effort in trying to just get a hug from the same hoe lmao

is this copypasta? it's like an exact parody of the beta males who migrated from /r9k/ to Sup Forums

this

>i do know minorities are targeted more
It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture. Don't be a fucking retard.

you are one ignorant, bigoted fuck

you're the one who thinks "liberals=more government" even though you don't understand why that tired platitude exists. What's worse, it's a strawman argument and you don't even know how to argue against it. You are almost totally politically illiterate, but you talk like you understand the shit you're confused about.

What did i say that was bigoted or ignorant?

You sound butt hurt

Progressivism (which is what is really talking about) is absolutely about big governement. Now you're being a fucking retard. I'm btw.

Everyone they don't agree with is Russian

yurofag here.
Explain to me why is it not manly and unethical to take a knee while your anthem plays?

You get the bag and fumble it I get the bag and flip it and tumble it