Tfw getting drunker minute by minute

>tfw getting drunker minute by minute

Quick, Sup Forums, which Death Grips (or other) song should I listen to when I'm hammered?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/1M1dhwZE65bqGfbUdMzvlj
open.spotify.com/album/6cI1XoZsOhkyrCwtuI70CN
open.spotify.com/album/37hHXJ7xas2Nb7Jbi8ip4E
youtube.com/watch?v=wEiRKpflgQA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPCJisvlNE
open.spotify.com/album/4mhpbf7jYc0L1nBceoebIE
imdb.com/title/tt0074225/reference,
youtube.com/watch?v=PS5sguuQaB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always the answer consistently consistently is.. ADItW.

For me, the greatest Deaf Grapes song.

Death grips? Takyon or exmilitary in general. But i like to get smashed to shit like jank, awkward pop songs has been a recent favorite to get irresponsibly fucked up to

thanks, anons

fuck me, never listened to NLDW that much before, but that's one cool track.

on the other hand, I'm really familiar with Exmilitary. it always makes me crave a cigarette for some reason, but it's one of my favorites.

Get some Deftones on man.

guy who used to be my long-time best friend was really into them, but I was never properly introduced to their stuff. which songs would you recommend?

Yo if youre still there My Own Summer (Shive It) is sort of teenage anthem but theyve git a whoke lot of good stuff. Earlier stuff is more raw, more recent more experimental.

still here, and holy shit, I remember seeing the music video years ago. (always been a huge sharkfag.)

>Earlier stuff is more raw, more recent more experimental.

sounds great. the song, too. thanks!

Beyond Alive, Centuries of Damn or Jenny Death in general.

how about kill yourself you alcoholic fuck cunt nigger

Hm, interesting. Good music for getting/being drunk?
Beck's Mellow Gold is a good option, in my opinion.
open.spotify.com/album/1M1dhwZE65bqGfbUdMzvlj
The Smith's self-titled is a great choice too.
open.spotify.com/album/6cI1XoZsOhkyrCwtuI70CN
Cocteau Twins' Heaven Or Las Vegas is the musical equivalent of a pillow, good for either getting smashed or being hungover.
open.spotify.com/album/37hHXJ7xas2Nb7Jbi8ip4E
And hey, be careful, alright? Don't overdo it. Know your limits. Drink a bottle of water before you fall asleep/pass out. But most of all, enjoy yourself. Have a great day/night/whatever time it is where you are.

and there's the Sup Forumstard

oh yeah and this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wEiRKpflgQA

Venereology by Merzbow

Dude, no, that'll give him a worse headache than the hangover ever would.

sweet, TPTB was the first CD I bought in forever. already had a couple of great minutes with On GP on tonight

pic related

ACTUAL LINKS, you rock!

dude, I can't remember the title, but I love the Mellow Gold track where he mentions a "grizzly bear motherfucker". not familiar with the rest, but thanks a lot, especially for the caution advice.

Vote me presidente. I know was up. My IQ is 110

No problem! I hope your day/night is awesome, dude.
The "grizzly bear motherfucker" track is Truckdrivin' Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat), and it's also a personal favorite of mine.

>noise
>giving you a headache
How sensitive are you, Christina? It's relaxing and calms/drowns out all the bullshit in your head.

Punk Weight sounds particularly good when inebriated.

Not in my case. I tried to listen to that album and it just felt like someone smashed a brick into my skull when I was done. I guess Merzbow's not my thing.

You must be fresh and young. Don't worry, life will destroy you by the time you're 30 and then you'll harden up. :)

WHOAH, this is hypnotic, like a more chilled out version of Desert Overcrowded. got me wishing I had some weed though.

will I like it if I like Sunn-O and Going Places by Yellow Swans? latter is probably my favorite noise album.

I don't get it, but OK, you seems like a smart and responsible person.

sweet man, thanks again!

here's where I'm gonna look like a contrarian, but TMS is the other album next to NLDW that I couldn't really get into. Punk Weight sounded beyond alright tonight, though.

Oh yeah, that's a great way to describe Bees Made Honey. If you like that, check out Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light I, which... Well, the best way it can be described is "Ennio Morricone meets drone-y experimental rock". It's fucking awesome.

>here's where I'm gonna look like a contrarian, but TMS is the other album next to NLDW that I couldn't really get into. Punk Weight sounded beyond alright tonight, though.

Don't know how many times you've listened to TMS, but it definitely grew on me more after a while of listening to it. Not a single weak moment IMO. It's definitely more raw I guess than their other releases. Get Got, The Fever, Hustle Bones, I've Seen Footage, all DG essentials.

been on for 25 minutes now, man, it's great. defo will look into the other ones.

I fucking love I've Seen Footage! and a couple more of 'em. never had that many full album listenings, though. might be the rawness, dunno, it just feels a bit more artificial, straightforward trappy, and less witty and honest than the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPCJisvlNE

Great! Also, here's an album for the aftermath, if you're a little too hungover and need to relax.
open.spotify.com/album/4mhpbf7jYc0L1nBceoebIE

nice trips! song always makes me think of flying battleships and a theater version of this: imdb.com/title/tt0074225/reference, I saw it as a kid

a SWAN! after Yellow Swans and Birds came up

man, you get me covered with stuff to listen to, I wish I could pay you back somehow. um, listen to the new Jen Cloher, I guess?

(I'm the autist who keeps posting that Courtney Barnett thread every Monday, that's my big drunk confession for you)

youtube.com/watch?v=PS5sguuQaB4

Dude, thanks! I'm always looking for new stuff to listen to, will definitely check Ms. Cloher out.

nah, man, thank YOU, for the contribution. this thread made me happy.