I need Sup Forums's help to rip the Angry Birds movie and redpill normies on streaming sites everywhere

I need Sup Forums's help to rip the Angry Birds movie and redpill normies on streaming sites everywhere

I taped the English audio from my cinema, but it's not aligning the the video from the Russian camrip. The sync seems to get worse and worse as the movie progresses, and gets something like a minute out after five minutes of movie.

Are there any editingfags who can help?
Audio track: my.mixtape.moe/lpcoop.m4a
Video track: uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk dot onion /torrent/14619057/Angry_Birds__________The_Angry_Birds_Movie_(2016)_CAMRip___D

I think the russian footage is cut differently, sped up, or something else I can't think of.

I'm not so confident I can release this on my own

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/576i#PAL_speed-up
ideas.rifftrax.com/knowledgebase/articles/460066-what-do-the-formats-ntsc-and-pal-mean
forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=162776
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The russian camrip is probably edited too to match russian speech with lip movements and timings

we aren't your personal army

>The ben garrison signature

tip top kek

You are now laddie

Now go and fight on the front lines

>shitty video rip
Nah, as if
I remember when one of the Shrek movies was coming out and I searched for a torrent, it was all low quality crap like this

Why not, I don't know, wait a fucking week?

just squish the video or whatever. chop it up and make the chopped bits match the words.

im a pro, trust me.

What if we made an incredibly redpilled youtube poop from shitty Russian camrips

no

He would have to do it scene by scene line by line. i'm more willing to wait .

How long are the video track and the audio track? I've got slow internet speed and can't download the stuff you posted.

Also, when the audio goes out of synch, does it seem like it's going faster or slower than the video?

just manually speed up or compress small parts of the audio to fit the video.

it's not difficult, it's just long and tedious.

1.45GB in total
They begin and end at different points, but the video is 1:27 and audio 1:37

I synched it for when he hits a few trees at the begining The audio is about 5 seconds late when he hits his nuts on a tree a minute later

Try and speed up the audio to fit the video length and then see if it works. Otherwise, stretch out the speaking parts in the video to the speaking parts of the audio

You know it's illegal right? I can report you for illegal content.
Do you want me to do it?

t. Ahmed

A fucking children's movie isn't going to 'redpill' people

Animated birds aren't rape statistics or terror statistics

Pol should just dub it based on the visual content.

>statistics red pill people

It's 1AM here and I have no editing experience whatsoever.

I'll try fucking around with AfterEffects again if I have spare time, but I doubt I'll get anywhere

The audio I ripped is legit if anyone else wants to get it out there.

Add your own ebin maymays or cologne clips and shit to the footage and the world'll be forced to watch through it for English Angry Birds.

RARE
A
R
E

I Second this motion
All in favor?

this.

I think it sounds like you're describing the PAL/NTSC difference. They're got different frame rates, PAL is about 4% sped up from NTSC. I've sometimes accidentally downloaded the NTSC Rifftrax commentary for a movie on a PAL DVD, and it means the riffs will steadily go more and more out of sync with the video track.

You'll probably need to edit the audio in Audacity to speed it up. Here are some links discussing this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/576i#PAL_speed-up
ideas.rifftrax.com/knowledgebase/articles/460066-what-do-the-formats-ntsc-and-pal-mean
forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=162776

it would be more efficient to dub up some 'outtakes' since our target audience has a six second attention span

Of course it will
Whe a kid ask you why people hate muslims you answer
They are like the pigs from the movie

Thanks for the reading, mate. That makes a lot of sense.

>I'm going to be 3
Just don't post, dumbshit