Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Are you implying that we should fuck our daughters?

Da fuck? Are you into incest or something?

fill her with cum everytime before she goes out for an date. maybe fuck her doggy while her "bf" watch. get a good morning blowjob every fucking day. that is a way to prevent to be cucked

Okay even if it was, the hell can we do about it? We didn't want a girl I bet most men wanted boys. Chill out dude life is random as fuck at least I'm not getting actually cucked and my daughter is MY kid from my genes that I got to raise and not some other guys. My offspring (daughter) will still procreate and keep the next generation going. Which is basically what sex is all about not about controlling your daughter's sex impulses (within reason)

Thats what im getting at too ....

By that logic, raising a son is homosex cuckoldry...

Shs

Of course not, you just have to fuck them yourself...

/thread

You don't raise her for yourself,you are raising and giving tools for a human being to succeed in life and not a fuck toy.

Logically an adopted step daughter would be the ultimate.
Legally you'd be allowed to fuck her and you're taking care of someone else's kid until she's old enough to fuck someone that's not you

My girlfriend's daughter is 8 and I can't wait for her to bud into a woman...and she loves me more than her real dad so

Cuckoldry is allowing other men to sleep with your sexual partner for your pleasure.
Unless you're from the American South or Pakistan or something, daughters are not normally your sexual partners.

>be me
>notice boss's fat ass when she wears dress pants to work
boss is 15 years older than me
>start fucking boss
>lose job
>whocares.jpeg
>get better job
>keep fucking ex-boss
>ex-boss gets pregnant
>neither of us want kids
>get ultrasound
fucking twins, wtf
>ex-boss no longer wants abortion
>killing two for moral price of one
>have twins
>boys

now i am raising 2 five year old boys who will eventually fuck (presumably) loads of other men's daughters
ex-boss is red-pilled af and has no problem with this
>mfw sons will probably tag-team other men's daughters
>mfw they will probably fuck each other's girlfriends pretending to be each other

We're talking about grooming the perfect plaything

quiet pleb

I bet my gf's dad is jealous I get to squirt gallons of semen into his precious daughter's little womb.

That your daughter OP

Please OP is a virgin neck beard

What's wrong with you? Just fucking hang yourself.

What is it about having sex that "ruins" a girl?

They're the ultimate asset. I'll marry her off to someone I need. A marriage is a better bond than any contract

If dubs OP's grandfather is his father.

Not in our times,I divorced my wife after a year.

You are training her to be a fuck toy just like someone trained your wife to be your fuck toy. It is the circle of life hakunah mattata or whatever.

Not if you married her for a mutually beneficial deal. You'll cheat on her and she'll pretend not to know anything. The kid you and her together will be a bond by blood