He was noboby 3 years ago. He created his party 13 months ago. Now the whole world knows him

He was noboby 3 years ago. He created his party 13 months ago. Now the whole world knows him.

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/news/2004/11/2004-election-outcome-money-wi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He
No, the oligarchy did.

zitto animale , your """"anti establishment" party ruled by a family of millionaires fools no one

I don't vote FN, I voted Mélenchon and abstention.

>noboby

He worked for the previous government, EU, and was the a Rothschild banker, who had the entire EU/NATO pulling and lying for him.

This is the most blatant coup ever.

A fucking pen and Maccaroni are fucking bad choices. France just fucked over their own country when Melenchon got forced out. Have fun getting assimilated with Nazis.

The power of Rothschild banking!

"oh shit it's true, what should I do now mr Attali ?"

I don't get the point of those complaints. Do people here really believe in the Rothschild-Bilderberg-Zionist-Freemason-Illuminati conspiracy?
I didn't think people were that stupid outside of Sup Forums and even there that is mostly a meme

Leftist scum.

who's that engrish teacher?

wasn't he the minister of economy under Hollande?
That's hardly a nobody

He will kneel before Merkel and Juncker in no time.

Juncker is a meme
He has no political power

>I don't get the point of those complaints.

If you don't understand how money can buy power, I'm afraid you are literally retarded.

Why didn't you vote Le Pen?

By voting for Macron you practically voted for a majority muslim and shitskin France in the near future!

RIP France

So the voting was rigged?
Also why didn't Hillary win the election then when she had most of the big money guys behind her?

as the granny-grinder

for a year

That's New World Order!

>The world is black or white : the post

>So the voting was rigged?
yes

Isn't he a centrist Trump? Aren't his financial policies roughly the same, feeding corporations, his family and the military?

>So the voting was rigged?

The voting is always rigged. Better-financed candidates in any political race can afford better and more experienced staff, more TV ads, more internet ads, and in Hillary's case, she paid for an army of internet trolls through Correct the Record. Poor to middle class candidates don't have access to that level of power projection. Even if those people have good ideas for policies, it doesn't matter.

opensecrets.org/news/2004/11/2004-election-outcome-money-wi/

As of 2004, 95% of House elections were won by the richer candidate. 91% of Senate elections, same situation. These people raise money from corporations who want regulatory capture, lower taxes, and anything they can possibly get their hands on in order to maximize profit. It's rent-seeking behavior and ultimately a negative effect on the economy as a whole (especially with relation to the labor side).

That's why money in politics is a problem.

>Also why didn't Hillary win the election then when she had most of the big money guys behind her?

Americans are getting collectively tired of money's influence on politics. The frustration was let out last year. We're not going to organize any attempt at permanent fixes, however, because the media is busy slaughtering Trump for the stupid shit he says. It's unfortunately a distraction, so course correction won't materialize.

>"But it doesn't happen in Europe!"
Money is money. Unless you have a full blanket ban on political advertisements and have strict control over how and when candidates can debate their ideas, the rich elite will always have an unfair advantage in actually getting the votes.

See

France is italian clay

she got the popular vote