Ok Sup Forums recently ive been told by my friends that i do have that intimidation factor and I do come across...

Ok Sup Forums recently ive been told by my friends that i do have that intimidation factor and I do come across, especially to a lot of other guys as, VERY INTIMIDATING, I have a presence when I come in a room, and that's been told to me by quite a few people that I'm a very intimidating person and I'm very scary in some ways.

My friends say I come across as the tough guy or the alpha male, and I have to try to keep that reeled in, and that has to do with my upbringing and my training . . . and yes I did crack under the PTSD from some of the work I did later which again, I can't discuss with you guys.

I got to see some interesting things in life, but if I talk about it I'll spend the rest of my life in prison. But it gave me an interesting perspective on life, and yeah I'm a very damaged person as a result of that, I don't hold human life in the same value that a lot of people do, it doesn't have a whole lot of meaning to me, and a lot of people kind of get that impression who meet me, particularly veterans and other things, definitely pick up on my thousand yard stare.My friends say they'd never mess with a guy like me.

What do you think ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fx3M58kh-BU
templeoftcap.freeforums.net/thread/2872/brian-yyyyeeeaaaaaahhhh-gosselin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your face has that early 2000s techno factor

also, didnt read past the first sentence

This

faggot

you look like you'd break your current gfs nose if you noticed her talking to one of her male coworkers.

also that hairdo makes you look like you are balding from whatever drugs you are on.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED!! YOU LITTLE BIBLE BASHING FAGGOTS YOU FAT INBREAD FAGGOTS!!

I think you seem awfully full of yourself.

Watch our boys, this guy might suck yo dick

Tbh with the degeneracy of modern society male on male rape has become a factor that you may or may not fit the model of gay rapist. Well enjoy the rest of your day.

So... roast me to thread?

You look like a fucking mongoloid. I also did not read ur bullshit post.

I read it, the tl:dr was "blah blah im mentally unstable and people can tell, I did something illegal but wont tell you"
he probably fucked a cat or something.

Weren't you on To Catch A Predator?

Pic related

kek

hahahaha

"I don't have a last name."

You look like a pussy to me. Temperamental crybaby never sure of himself. But a bitch all day long.

Oh, well he looks like a dude with shrunken head disease. Forgot what its called. There were these 2 ladies i knew with tiny heads that used to go to this church (when i went to chirch) and me and my bros would call them "goombas" from mario bros movie. This dude looks like he might have a little of that going on.

kid, you need to back the fuck up

I think this sounds like typical Sup Forums bullshit.

Ah, found the video:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fx3M58kh-BU

I thought I recognized that face from somewhere .

Very intimidating.

Holy shit. OP is a fucking pedophile.

You're just ugly, bro. That's why people avoid you. It's why they make eye contact, but then immediately look away.

Oh, this faggot ass repost again.

OP isn't really OP, I am OP. He is just trying to be me to see what it's like to be alpha even if it's for just 5 seconds.

Hey OP, go fuck yourself

templeoftcap.freeforums.net/thread/2872/brian-yyyyeeeaaaaaahhhh-gosselin

you are not intimidating at all. people can spot kid diddlers. have fun getting ass raped in prison you faggot.

You need to quit drinking. You're such an ass drunk. No one gives a fuck about how hard it is for you to deal with shit. Stop popping pills too you dumbass hick fuck. None of us can stand you because you're such a high maintenance stupid fucking baby. Always pouting about every fucking thing. Stop trying to be in control. It makes some of us spit in your food.

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This thread was just another repost I thought, same pic of guy from TaP with his myspace pic, then I saw this. This anomaly. Where did this picture come from?

See the link in

Was right about to post this.

Jeez man,I don't want no trouble. You look fine I guess. Just take my dubs and go.