But there's a difference between black artists and wack (white) artists

>But there's a difference between black artists and wack (white) artists
What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

I like kendrick but this is one of the shittiest lines I have ever heard close a rap song

Those last Eminem albums were shit.

Wack artists are less likely to get whacked.

That's because you're butthurt he called you whities out

Hip hop was never about the fucking emcee anyways. It was about the DJ, leading us to a more natural blending with the EDM community desu

Wow I guess you're right

is everyone here litterally retarded wack artists refers to bad black artists

the line is
"last lp i tried to lift a black artist
but theres a difference between black artists and wack artists"

as in yeah i try to lift black artists but im not gonna take shit from the bad ones

pandering to racist trailer blacks tbqh, it works

He's calling out black artists on this song, saying black artists aren't necessarily good just because they're black

Dumbass

You are missing the subliminal; when you make dichotomy like that, you say black and the other part is assumed as the opposite-you say right and the left is assumed as the target point by the brain.

When he says difference between black and w(?)-you clearly get the message, especially when closing the track.

>Implying Beastie Boys are wack
Kenny what are you doing

They aren't white though, they're Jewish

>Here user, let me make shit up for you to understand the joke

What joke?

>1388

So close, but fuck those kikes anyway.

Sup Forums

Holy shit man, you have to take time off the internet for a while. Just because a word starts with "w" doesn't mean it's referring to white people. He uses "wack" to rhyme with black. Idiot.

you're being an idiot my guy

I don't know if you know this, but that image that you posted, it's of the OBJECTIVELY greatest rapper of all time, if you catch my drift...

you must understand that you're paranoid and retarded
kendrick lists em as one of his primary influences, he doesn't give a fuck about white people rapping as long as they do it respectfully/consciously with regards to its origins and significations

Did you even read my post?