Defend hip hop

I'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K2HTxGWEeY
youtube.com/watch?v=okMn8Cp89KE
youtube.com/watch?v=zTsl9l1_97o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you literally (c)an't

Breakbeats, turntablism and MC'ing with breakdancers.

it further alienates underage frogposters

I like it.
You not liking it doesn't mean I have to hate it.

>Nigger degeneracy, nigger degeneracy and nigger degeneracy with autism.
interesting...

It sounds good

I...I can't...

>he thinks saying 'nigger' repeatedly is an argument
Try again.

good boy

>>he thinks saying 'nigger' repeatedly is an argument
>Try again.
Try again.

it's about black people struggling with poverty and racism
if you don't like it, you're LITERALLY a nazi and a white supremacist

Big fan of that Denzel Curry kid.

One of hiphops best albums ever produced

that's not saying much

nigger

I'm sure if you hate the genre so much you can give better arguments than this.

Wow, it's literally the reception rock music got in the mid 20th century. Which is literally the reception jazz got in the early 20th century. It's almost as though black america is a cultural hotbed of musical energies that offend and alienate sallow, frightened white people until they manage to assimilate and neuter it into talentless formulaic bullshit

>> Sup Forums

>le bogay manns

>implying jazz and rock were ever good and not just jungle nigger music until whites took over and made it a decent art form and evolved it from said jungle roots.

lmfao
i cant wait until white ppl are outbred and cease to exist
maybe if you listened to more jungle music you'd be able to fuck a woman occasionally

Typical racist hip hop fans

dude jungle was invented in the 90s lmfao

>Implying you ever touched a women besides your mom and/or sister
I'm not white, just laying it out there, nigger.

except jazz was music and rock was music and hip hop is WE WUZ KANGS """"""""""poetry"""""""""" over repetitive drum beats
so fuck off nigger

t. someone that's never actually heard a hip hop album

>rock was music

Rock has always been nothing but trash

(c)rap

you must be older than 18 to be on here, kiddo

You still never gave a counter that doesn't involve the word nigger OR dove deeper into what's wrong musically with the genre.

you can keep pretending hip hop is good but soon enough you will realize how shallow and pathetic it is when the whole point of the genre is "rhythm and poetry". Cloud and trap are garbage and in 5 years there will not be a single good hip hop album, mark my words

you know hiphop isn't new, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=7K2HTxGWEeY

>implying

you're literally proving my point
Nothing has changed in the genre since Eric B & Rakim and Kendrick Lamar, music is the same and lyrics are the same, except production has become better and that's all. And when a new form appears like Cloud and Trap, it just shows how limited the genre is and it's embarrassing

it's good

>he thinks kendrick is innovative

Listen to Spiral Walls and GKMC and tell me they're the same. You can't

youtube.com/watch?v=okMn8Cp89KE

it's lit

>music is the same and lyrics are the same except production has become better and that's all

can't that be applied to any genre that's made it into 2017

are you literally retarded

just because something is wildy experimental, doesn't make it good. You're supposed to look at the highest rated albums by the general audience. Rock music has like 200 subgenres that all produced something good, sometimes great. Best hip hop albums are like 2Pac, Nas, Biggie, kendrick, Outkast, Public Enemy etc which almost all sound the same. Kanye is the ONLY one who ever did anything interesting in hip hop

im saying that pop and rock music had a lot of versatility and variation from 1960 to now while hip hop almost none from 1980s to now

>there are niggers in this board RIGHT NOW that think kendrick innovated hip hop

>Kanye is the ONLY one who ever did anything interesting in hip hop
And this is where your credibility falters.

>Kanye is the ONLY one who ever did anything interesting in hip hop

Probably the most popular and important rapper today in terms of "pushing the envelope", but definitely not the only one. I'd say Kid Cudi, Danny Brown, Childish Gambino, Vince Staples, XXXTENTACION, etc. are hanging on the fringes a bit.

I'm putting quality aside to say that though, I dislike most of my examples there.

I was using those two as an example of of variety in the genre (and yes, Spiral Walls is good). Learn to read context, you idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=zTsl9l1_97o

Fuck KD is his magnum opus