AUTISM CONFIRMED??

timesofisrael.com/egypts-best-known-archaeologist-calls-messi-an-idiot/

Messi is an idiot,” he snapped. “I was explaining the antiquities to him and there’s no reaction in his face.

“I was explaining things that would make a rock react, but he was just like an idiot.”

Is it confirmed??

Is he infected with the autism??

bonus:
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/31/football/lionel-messi-egypt-shoes-insult/

"We have never been so humiliated during our seven thousand years of civilization"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zMcovstB0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cristiano pls

>"We have never been so humiliated during our seven thousand years of civilization"

WE WUZ

Maybe he just isn't interested in Egyptology and more a fan of the Greco-Roman period.

It's quite clear from watching him play and interact with others that he is borderline retarded and severely autistic. But he's a footballer, who gives a fuck?

>moortugal strikes again

>"We have never been so humiliated during our seven thousand years of civilization"

Really? What about when Napoleon just waltzed into Egypt and didn't leave until the British made him? What about the time Egypt got wrecked by the Israelis? Or when they got wrecked again, and tried to claim it as a victory? Or when they came crawling to the USA, begging for food aid, and were only allowed to do it if they turned their backs on the rest of the Arab World?

Egypt has been humiliated so many times in the past couple of centuries, but no, a manlet athlete not listening to your boring lecture is surely the worst.

It's just a random guy who said it, apparently a controversial politician.

Calm your tits you disgusting yank, it's not like your president said global warming is a chinese invention

I just thought it was a silly thing for him to say, because surely he's old enough to remember some serious humiliations.

>portugal getting last week's news today

hmm

Post your favorite Egyptian pharaohs lads

For me, it's Ramses II

Why does he look so past his prime? He's only 29

eating a strictly childlike diet for so long will do that

PLEASE WATCH OUR PYRAMIDS

yu gi oh for me

king tut tut

>did they have cheese pizza in ancient Egypt?
>what about sprite?
>no playstations? What did they do all day?
>I'm bored this is stupid.

>who gives a fuck?

we need him to be a GOAT manager though, if he's autistic that wont happen

To be fair, if I showed the manlet some cool viking shit and he looked bored, I'd be pissed as hell.

He isn't even as good as based le cut inside man.

Nah I'm watching him play cards and he's just a guy.

what did he see on hart's back?

Akasha

You know now why he rarely speaks to the press, and when he does it's no more than one sentence.

he's not retarded nor autistic he's just a dumb hick not interested in egyptology and tbf most footballers are not intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=9zMcovstB0M

>To be fair, if I showed the manlet some cool viking shit and he looked bored, I'd be pissed as hell.

thats because you're a tumblr tier numale who gets triggered too easily

Most autistic people I know like pyramids. It's a perfect structure. Just look at how perfect pyramids are senpai

What this archaeologist doesn't realize is that Messi really loved the tour. In fact, he was awestruck in his appreciation for the pyramids. Messi was at a total loss for words and was unable to express his admiration for the ancient Egyptians and what they accomplished.

>mfw Egypt's only contribution to the world in the past 3,000 years is Raffi

>Most autistic people I know

and how many autistic people do you know?

>22 unique posters in this thread

Myself

>timesofisrael

who was in the wrong here?

PHARISEES AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

Wasn't some important politician there really offended when Messi donated his shoes for charity? I wouldn't be surprised if they reacted like this

>Not taking pride in your past

Spoken like a true Britbong.

Did he just unironically make a WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEEIIIT statement

>snowniggers
>cool

only a cuck brit would like vikings

or when the only legit leader they had during ottoman rule was an Albanian who hated egyptians LOL

>I can't wait for this guy to stop talking and go back to the hotel and order some pizza

This is what he was thinking the entire time, while his wife was pushing him to the next tour spot.

>cool viking shit

THIS!!!

What's wrong with that? most people do that when they have zero interest in the subject.

fucking gypo cunts

finding history exciting is more autistic than being bored with it 2bh.

Everybody ITT stop making excuses
It is a well no fact that Messi is an arrogant asshole who has let his success go to his head. He probably made it clear to his host he didn't want to be there by being purposefully rude.

>gets paid millions and millions of euro to play FOOTBALL
>forced to learn some gay archaeologist

yeah i wouldn't want to be there either its fucking dumb putting someone in an enviorment they have no interest in.

Did he explain it in arabic?

Is Messi dare I say /ourguy/?

Godin
Get it?

Does anybody have the webm how Messi tries to imitate human behaviour?

hello, messi

Managers are actually intelligent though (most are anyway, even if they´re shit) and I don´t think there´s any denying that Messi is a dumbshit, autistic or not.

>quoting an American Jewish proganda outlet
Heh

Thanks. That was it.

egyptians are gay anyway

Joe Hart always brought out his maximum autism

lmao once he donated his cleats for some Egyptian and they went batshit crazy saying he dissrespect them with boots

kek

>Caring about what some slimy kebab thinks on a press tour when you're the GOAT
lol no, fuck egy

Has anyone been as comprehensevily BTFO as this smug motherfucker??

Is the man in your picture the former Colts coach?

>cleats
fuck off mate its boots

- t. Cuck

Listening to an arab boast about the civilisation his people destroyed would depress me too

Do modern Egyptians unironically think they are related to the Pharaos and shit? They are a bunch of Arabs now

It would be the same as modern Greeks saying they are related to Plato

Nahh these history guide types are stuck up cunts. I once asked the guide at the front of an Acropolis in Lindos, Rhodes if there was anything to look out for from the top and he just scowled at me and mumbled some Greek shit.

Beautiful place though, plenty of teen pussy about

The unironically are, though. Most Egyptians aren't "racially" Arab, they've just adopted the culture. The amount of raping that would have been necessary for the Arabs to turn that whole country racially Arab over the past 1000 years or so would have been impossibly high.

Not rape but kicking them out

Just like Turks in Greece or Moors in the South of Spain

>dayz infected pathfinding skills

The majority of Ancient Egyptians who inhabited lower Egypt mainly fled after the Persian, Greek, and Roman invasions, especially to escape Persian and Roman militaries.

Messi was only interested in finding the Millennium items.

>your past
>implying you had anything to do with it or that the deeds of people who died hundreds of years ago are in any way relevant to you, your life or how others perceive you.
>being this desperate to bask in the reflection of the long faded and ultimately short-lived glory of hipster pirates
>also, danes were best vikings

based antony

>some old cunt rattling on about children who owned slaves and worshipped cats and the sun

Messi is the greatest sportsman ever. Ancient Egypt doesn't even compare.

You sound like the sort to say, "borders are just lines on map." The concept of Britain is made up by humans so why can't thousands of shitskins file in? We're all human right?

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Where did they go? Atlanta, Georgia?

Literally what the fuck...My sides are in fucking orbit.

a true example of what an alpha male is

That happens to me sometimes.

Or you saying you are white.

kek

>It's a Zahi Hawass calls somebody else a idiot or imbecile and goes on a tantrum episode

He'd call every single one of us idiots if he could get it on camera and broadcasted.

pics or it didnt happen

woff

>baaaah why isn't he impressed with muh pyramids

>this fucking post

messi é merda! egipto é merda! brasil é merda!

He's just waiting for Hart to put the ball on the ground. Ronaldinho always did it.

> messi you should be more expressive people love that
> Oh yeah good idea !
> *roll*

Does harts face immediately after hes kicked the ball make anyone else laugh?

damn that egyptian got BTFO

He was tired from running

Messi es un perro

It's slightly less autistic when you see the whole clip to be fair to him