Guy's i have to tell you something. My bloodwork showed a deficiency in vitamin E...

Guy's i have to tell you something. My bloodwork showed a deficiency in vitamin E. So i started looking for a vitamin E supplement. The health stores all chares crazy amount for low content Vitamin E pills. My search lead me to a (don't laugh) horse food shop who sells supplements in buckets. I bought a kg of vitamin E + selenium + L-Lysin + MSM, no fillers (apparently a familiar mix for horses) bucket for 20 bucks and took my second 4mg scoop today and i must tell you all i feel like fucking reborn. I haven't been this happy in years. I am funny and horney all fucken day and i came a lot more cum than i regularly do. Strong recommendation to you all.

Ok Mr Ed

placebo effect is a hell of a drug

Hi, i have done more research about that shit than you can imagine. L-lysine makes miracles, it cures nearly everything by superboosting ur immune system. every billionaire takes it daily basis. selenium is also important and breeding bulls get it, you decide why. msm makes ur skin clean.
there are several other secrets that no one ever tells you. you are able to cure cancer with quite simple stuff.
but sheeple cant know it, we must control the population.

Tell me how to cure cancer then user?

what is msm and no, you are not curing cancer with vitamin supplements.

Vitamin supplements are a con. Do you think ancient man needed supplements to survive? Of course not. You just need a healthy diet and modest amounts of exercise.

I tell you, the #1 thing making you ill is probably your internet addiction, and staying up late.Too much blue light exposure.

MSM is Methylsulfonylmethane. It's an easy nontoxic source of sulfur, and seems to be slightly improving immune defense.

ancients died at 30

>you are able to cure cancer with quite simple stuff.

ok tell us.

i wont tell you mate, sorry.
yes you are right, most of these "supplements" are BS.
if you get pure stuff, you gonna be rocking in heavens mate.

Many humans lived into their 50s. The average age of death was in the 30s because so many died young of injuries or environmental diseases.

>i wont tell you mate, sorry.
why?

Ehh... Not really. The average age was being pulled down by people being eaten by tigers and children starving away in the winters.

because it doesn't actually cure cancer and none of what he says is verified by actual scientific data.

OK but now we live easily above 90...

But user who needs evidence when we've got opinions?

I know but I wanted to laugh a bit

>easily

This is a myth, and even if it was true, it wasn't like they died of old age. They had the same potential to live just as long as we do. The reasons they might have died younger is because of obvious factors, such as disease & lack of antibiotics, starvation, violence and environmental conditions. They didn't have the luxury of sitting in a nice warm house, playing on a computer all day, while having a fridge stocked full of food to eat whenever they wanted.

scientifuc data done by a pharmaceutical company, that is what you need?
you are simple sheep who believes that shit, be as edgy as you want kid.
Fact is, i dont need to prove shit, some people here know what im talking about. they wont tell you either.

>refutes scientific proof of common medication
>i don't need to prove anything though, just believe me
post the data

Let me guess, it's cannabis oil?

Yeah, that was the point. They don't know shit about medicine nor proper nutrition, so they can't live up to their age potential

in fact it is not. cannabis doesnt cure cancer but prevents it.

They should of known not to eat only fried chicken instead of grilled chicken.
> WE WUZ MALNOURISHED

/board