Miksi postaat koulukiusaajaasi?

mida vittu

bump

mis sul viga on?

mida

miks sa mingit vägistamis juttu ajad

ajuhälve on sul või?

hot on

lasta olla hot, aga miks sa vägistamisest räägid?

Get nahhui ausõna

nii vihane et ei anna mulle (Sina)

>kurb!

Yes. Livestream

see on kõik hüpoteetiline

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !
859ow

((hüpoteetiline))

hea et ta inglismaale sinu eest ära põgenes

in the pussy

all night long

ta isegi ei tea mind

aww kartsid end tutvustada?

what the fuck.

yes, with my penis

No. I would seduce her and have consensual intercourse.

I was making a joke. Apparently it fell flat.

were you?

would kek if someone do that

go to /trash/

no

Most likely no. Here recently I've only been able to get hard to trans girls.

>girls

Yes because that's what they are. Don't get butthurt about stuff you don't understand.

kessee nussib siin eesti naistega rsk

Faggot

mina

nussi aga ära vägista

Can't even come back with a real answer. Go downstairs little boy.

Faggot