I work at dominos in australia AMA about my job

i work at dominos in australia AMA about my job

What toppings do you offer?

thanks for the free garlic bread whenever i ask you fuckin legends

alot, im a delivery driver, i dont know how to make that many pizzas yet

Who even buys domino's anymore when we have playstation and xBox.

we sold 300 pizzas yesterday, alot of people apparently, and we are a tiny ass store

do you ever spit on the pizza

nah, our store is so small that there is isnt really anywhere out of customer view and where they cant see pizzas dont go there

so are you saying you would if you could

depends on if a customer is a cunt, we have a few regulars that made me want to shit on there pizza

Are there people who order pizza literally everyday (people, not businesses)?

Where abouts in aus are you driving around maybe you've delivered to my house

yes, normally its around lunch that you realise it more because its slower but there is always a few houses that consistently order, there normally the ones that tip good

chain vally bay, toukley, buff point, noraville

How many times a day do you get paid with pussy?

Do you get to eat the pizzas that you don't deliver like if they're not home or didnt pay etc

How long to deliver pizza to my house in england

How often to you get your ass kicked by drunkards?

When do you plan on getting a real job?

How much u get pay per hour? 25$ minimum wage while a pizza is 40$

if your on close, during the week there is one manger and one driver on close and they take what they want and throw the rest out, fridays and saturdays there is 2 drivers, i just had a close shift and we finished at 2am, which is normal for a weekday, i brought home 4 pizzas and my manger got 3, there was alot of leftover pizza tonight

as a 17 year old driver $13.07 an hour and $2.50 per delivery, a normal week i get around $350-$450, this week should be near 600 because im doing alot of hours

this
do you get bullied and stabbed and shit

Do you spin the pizza clockwise, or do you spin them counterclockwise?

never, we have there address so if some dickhead decides to not pay or be abusive i call the store and they call the police if they didnt pay, if they were abusive we blacklist that house so we dont deliver there anymore

why do you stop making puff pastry pizza that shit was the best when i was a kid

if your talking about making the dough we wont, we use a sheeting machine, but we make the dough instore

underrated comment

ooo good question, different hemisphere and all

When are you making this?

when we want to take a year to make one pizza,

do you put spaggetti on pizza in hell?

no, pineapple

Answer this

Where are you pizza driver man i need my questions answered

Do you seriously get 13 an hour because that's absolutely retarded high.
Do you guys not tip there? I'm American and get 5.10/ hr on the road, 8.10 off the road, 1.30 per delivery and then tips

HI guy I work at dominos in USA what's it like over there?

Lucky our drivers get 4.10 on the road 7.25 off the road and 0.23 a mile they never go home with more then 50 a night and we're in a major city

yes that was good stuff
protip, buy puff pastry sheets and make your own, easy

Doesn't your store close at 12 on weekdays

Any weird/funny stuff happen while you were delivering? Person answers the door naked or someone takes the pizza and doesnt pay. any memorable experiences

Once I went to a pretty big house, would call it a villa. The door was opened by an almost naked aboriginal, who wanted to pay me with sticks. Nothing beside this.

What did you do? walk away? did he end up paying. or did he try to shank you and whatnot being an aboriginal and all.

The real owner of the house came to the door a few minutes later hearing our argument, and paid me while apologizing. But still have no idea if the abo was a pet, a slave, or what...

Did you check the restroom for dunny spiders?

What is the secret behind the thin crust that's all I ever get from you guys

How many of your customers are backpackers going for the $5 pizza? How do they behave?

where do you work