Hi Sup Forums. When did you realize you were a social outcast?

hi Sup Forums. When did you realize you were a social outcast?

when I was getting blamed for everything

even the shit I didn't do

uh yeah. those cards are probably worth alot of money

was born and raised in the jehovah's witnesses until the age of 13. it fucked me up socially. let's just say i realized pretty early.

Since I was born. I'm the black sheep of a black sheep.

I was born missing a limb and have always felt it gave me a special status. People didn't mind if I sucked at sports or wasn't able to do something. I've also always been treated as if I'm very non-threatening and somewhat vulnerable. I did find out some people made fun of me behind my back (it's okay, those where the kind of people who ruined everyone's day) and some girls admitted not going all the way with me due to my handicap.

You know you ablebodies have it easy. You can always transform yourself and become someone else, someone better. You can play dress up and pretend. I'll always be that one guy with a missing hand. And if I meet new people I have to explain it. Every. Single. Time. There's no way around it. Kids looking at me, people feeling awkward around me. It's a miracle I didn't off myself by now. At least I don't have a facial deformity.

The grass is always greener....

Yeah it is. At least I'm rather sociable and good at talking to people. I'd still pick a physical handicap over a social one every time.

Get a robot hand

Elementary school, 3rd grade.

I'm working on it

This is Sup Forums, we're all outcasts here.

I'm not an outcast?

Dubs says you are

around the time i realized no one has a real friend

>be me starting 6th grade
>parents want me to get active in nearby church youth group
>5 kids grades 6,7,8, 1 is preacher's daughter
>preacher tells us it's a group, we have to elect president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer
>nobody runs for president since preacher's daughter wants it, automatic pass
>run for vice-president, lose vote
>run for secretary, lose vote
>run for treasurer, lose vote
>mfw out of 5 kids, I'm the only one without a position and lost every vote

That's when I knew something was fucked up with my relationship to other people.

About a week into highschool when all of my friends stopped talking to me and people mocked me and started fights with me. I still have no idea why, but I do remember being an annoying little cunt. I just became better at it.

How long did it take for you to type that?

About the same speed anyone else types. Should get a mechanical keyboard tho, have been using this shitty €10 one for over a decade.

That would give you the upper hand

It would come in handy!

On the other hand I hear they are expensive

That's ok, I'll ask for a handout.

Since i put my dick cheese inside my processed hamburgers. Ready for sale,i always hope some hot blonde will buy the next cheeseburger. Sometimes jackpot. A good day in my life.

Not really. You can buy a complete set of the base set for a couple hundred bucks.

I am sure there are plenty of helping hands

or I'll get it second-hand.

Don't fuck with cheeseburger or cheeseburger will fuck with you

When I got into Anime
no ragrets

If you are lucky someone might just hand one over

IKR, those things are so common now I'm sure someone will have one on hand for cheap.

hand

*slow handclap*

I only had a handful of these jokes

Well you did give me a chuckle, gotta hand it to you

However ot would have been funnier if I had prepared beforehand

find teens at slut.chat

When I would talk to my classmates in PE or at the lunch table and no one listened to me

can't someone just give him a hand

Well i am not a total outcast but i am definitively no incast either. I just do what i like and perform well.

However i learn't a new thing today, big firms get orders from my "couisin" department, then they call me to fix it and take all the credit for it and sends the invoices to my "couisin" department.

I am a fucking idiot, i am, when i see a great problem i try to solve it, i never knew or even pictured anyone would ever take credit for my work. Its like shame walks on dry land.

So now i have cutoff everything, i have big firms crying on the phone for projects they have promised to complete but cannot, i just keep saying i am busy but maybe next week :D

It is quite the handicap

got to be insertive, especially with women,

Hands down the funniest one tho.

I may be handicapped but at least I'm not a nigger.

when i started going on Sup Forums

Just talking louder and having proper eye contact does wonders you know...

I'm a social outcast?

Where's the hand pun?

Ye thank fuck. They should all be put in handcuffs

You're one of us buddy.

I couldn't handle it.

Much kek u win

kek

The second month of middle school. All of my elementary friends ditch me.

Middle school: where the innocence of childhood comes to die.

>Gays can't go to space in fear of destroying Uranus

In 3rd grade when i pissed my pants in class cause the teacher was being a bitch about bathroom policies

Had doubts that i'm an autist for a long time but it was not confirmed by a second party yet

>Be me in middle school
>Gym class
>Of course, sitting on the bench and not playing, it's pointless
> A girl asks me what's wrong with me
>I know what she means but...
>playdumb.exe
>Um, i have a fever, i think
>No, why you are so disturbing?

It was then i realized what i know for sure now.

This
..and being called Liar when telling the truth esp during these events.

For me it was 5yo when dinnerlady made me be friends with a guy with downsyndrome who kept screaming, pooping himself and eating dirt so we can
>atleast have 1 friend