ITT: traps, CDs, femboys, sissies, trolls, chasers, faggots, degenerates, and mental illness

ITT: traps, CDs, femboys, sissies, trolls, chasers, faggots, degenerates, and mental illness.

Continuation from

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

>just a bunch of psychotic mutilated males attempting to convince straight males to be gay.
>fuck this feminazi propaganda attempts at glamorizing a mental illness which leads to mutilation and suicide
where's spiderman? Sup Forums needs its hero back.

>taken out of context

Jay-Z in No Church in the Wild:
What's a god to a non-believer?

But it isn't

It's just going through laws

Disgusting
Kys

laws for an unciviliced, uneducated and unestablished society that our's is not anymore

God said that at the time because at the time in that part of the bible pagans were doing gay shit to worship pagan gods so god said not to do it but now that isn't what it means.

Besides that says nothing of pagans and their gods. Also Romans 1:26-32

name?

>implying Sup Forums isn't cancer anyway

Yoooo i just almost came from penetration with my dildo but was too impatient
How do i go about getting fucked? It's the best thing ever

Anyone else hate it when some sleazy faggot talks to your favorite trap on Sup Forums that deserves to be respected and worshipped like the fine ladies they are?

poor b8 m8

So women shudnt wear pants and men shudnt wear kilts?

Was this about that guy trying to turn Kitten into a slut, or the other user wanting to see her get ravaged by a "hung black man"?

Stop please

its about that dude who was trying to protect Kitten's purity and dignity as a fine lady.

Wtf did everybody go?

Hey guys, it's bedtime for me, night night everybody! Thanks for all the lovely messages, they really give me the motivation to keep taking pictures, and posting them :))))

See you all in a thread tomorrow, hopefully I'll have new pics, byebye!

come baaaack I wanna talk more about you trying out some bondage ;)

Yeah I fucking called out the guy wanting to turn her into a slut.

He seemed like a cunt.

It wasn’t even about that, it was more that the dude clearly couldn’t see she wasn’t interested and way just acting rapey more than anything. Claiming I was trying to be alpha while he was literally being a beta fucking basement cuck.

I don’t really care about kittens dignity and I’m pretty sure she’s tough enough to handle herself.

It more pissed me off that the guy was acting like a cunt and clearly thought he was acting like a big man

Seriously tho I want to see that butthole. I'm blue ballin' it.
>whatever happened to tit or gtfo?

Hahaha. Man, you sure sound like an... interesting person

this cant be fucking real no way

>Reminder that a good trap has a face

You little slut need to be locked up in a chastity belt.

Well, of course the Jewish society in Moses' time was well-established, so strike one for you there. Also, I wouldn't exactly flippantly claim, as you do, that any current society is "civilized" or "educated." Most people are as dumb as bricks.

You tell me mate, usually shit like that doesn’t even bother me, it was just that one dude who clearly didn’t realise how much of a pleb he was being.

I wasn’t white knighting her or anything like that, I was more him that kissed me off than the situation

Gay

I want to see Kitten stretched by a big black real alpha male.

That's you? If yes: more please.

Pleb? You weren't white knighting eh? Man, you're an idiot. Waste of life. You made me laugh, but now you're starting to become cringey.

*pissed, fucking autocorrect Sure thing dude

you wanna spam real cancer threads, go spam andy sixx threads, cuckboi

You and me both, I wanna see her little white hole destroyed by a massive black dick, bet her face would be so precious as she's taking it

Mmm fuck yes, I'd love to eat out the creampie after a real man like a black dude cums in her.

maybe he'd even cum on her feet and then she'd make you lick them clean :3

then put us both in panties and fuck us with his cummy cock :3

a dream come true
she'd only fuck black guys after that

Jfc this shit, I could probably get behind Kitten being blacked, but seeing a grown ass man in panties? that's fucking weird

Trap threads always bring out the real fucking losers.

Thats hot

I wonder if she'd cry taking a BBC, she said she's a virgin, can only imagine how tight that cute little hole is, just waiting to be stretched out by a big black cock, like a good little white girl

indeed, she'd never return to white "men" after trying a real masculine bbc :3

seeing men posing as women shouldn't rustle your jimmies that much. you are in a trap thread after all faggot

It still never ceases to disgust me when obvious men try to act like women, fair enough Kitten is pretty much completely a girl from what I've seen, but these men are embarrassing

Agreed, most of these fuckers haven’t even left their basements and would sit there and try to jump on people for being normies

well everyone has a face

You honestly saying you wouldn't wanna watch a thick, glistening BBC slowly slide into her little white boipucci, watch her face slowly change from extreme pain, to intense pleasure, and hear her moan as she serves a real man?

neutered trap = best trap

shes cute tho

Not neutered you autist, just tiny Asian balls

moar, sauce!

this made my boipucci wink and contract just thinking about it

i said neutered

RRRRREeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeEEEeeeeEee

after that she'd want to have to hung black studs to fill both of her holes and five to the side to run a train on her boipucci

sauce is me

Who dat girl? Seriously, sauce

I wanna see her turn into a good little white girl, serving BBC while her cute little dick is safely locked up in a cage. She is a prime example of the ideal future of lil white boys

Thank you. Do you by chance have any pics with cum oozing from your anus?

you look underage

I wanna see her turn into a good little white girl, serving BBC while her cute little dick is safely locked up in a cage. She is a prime example of the ideal future of lil white "girls"

how are you today?

is that cum I see oozing from her anus?

hi

Shit posted two, my bad Sup Forumsros

she agreed to be 18 or over before she got to Sup Forums

You look as though you have some severe disabilities

imagine a flock of virile young black bucks that just come on her face and boipucci one by one till she's soaked in alpha juice while smiling. total bliss

kind of want to spank your cute little booty

Wish I had her nude

so good you have to post it twice :3

Disgusting
Kys

who dat?

i tried kratom for the first time yesterday and it made me fell really good but it’s also the most disgusting thing that’s been in my mouth so i cant take anymore :( i need dicks to cleanse my pallet

My feet!

cute, even cuter all bound and gagged ;D

Your ass needs to get fucked. You know it and I know it.

Lovely! Post some bare feet!

Just looking at this adorable little face, imagining it painted white with thick, goey cum straight from a dozen hung, BBC'd men all standing around her as she's kneeling, looking up at them with her big doe eyes, acknowledging they're real men, and she's rightfully their girly little white pet. Absolute diamonds

Always the best *drool*
Would fuck

>it’s also the most disgusting thing that’s been in my mouth
well thats no good, could you add smth to it to kill the taste?

that's so fucking hot