Polish criminal in UK

BRITAIN YES !

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-criminal-jailed-for-12-years-after-attacking-a-man-just-t/

Polish criminal jailed for 12-years after attacking a man just two days after arriving in Britain

fucking syrian refugee

The Polish people I've known were great people. I don't understand why so many Sup Forums users think they are nigger-tier.

It's okay, goys. He has blue eyes. He's totally White. Poles are White!

Poles are absolute Scum in UK prison system...they alone eat up large chunk of the correctional budget.

I get a little excited every time an immigrant commits a crime like this or says something stupid like Sharia for the UK because we're in the run up to the EU vote and they're just pushing undecideds towards leave.

gas the poles

My parents are both from poland but that's literally the argument leftist make when you tell them that niggers are violent animals.

British criminal in Poland

Let me guess, he can't be deported and we have to foot the bill for his prison term?

Since Poland entered into EU I feel more safely, because I mustn't see that scum in my neighborhood. Majority of polish scum come into UK, Ireland, even crime rate is lesser after migrations.

Maybe this time we'll get them all

He was doing the violent crime the English are too Lazy to do.

Queues are serious business m8

>attacked man with learning difficulties
>clearly been beaten in mugshot
Ohohohohoho...
Enjoy your stay in a British prison, scumbag. There is a code (sort of) among BongCrims, and i guarantee you'll get a daily beating until they put you on rule 43 for your own protection (then it will only be a weekly beating)

Because you met American Poles you retard.

Good thing he isn't a rapefugee, otherwise they wouldn't even report it

Yea I know, my family own some shit housing in the UK, some of the tenants are poles. We never have any problems with them, they are clean and pay the rent on time. Some of the the English tenets have been very problematic, they live in filth and twice we have had issues with the police because of them. This is in Devon.

How long have you been waiting to use that one?

Because mostly scum/degenerates/thieves/rapists emigrated to UK and Ireland. They are making us seems incredibly bad. I see why Brits hates us, i'd too.

Because the UK literally has an open border to the entire country.

Most of them are pretty based, but the open border means all of their scumbags are able to enter also. Hence why you get random psychopaths turning up who randomly beat men almost to death in the street for no apparent reason.

For the motherland, he would wait an eternity (1612 Never forget!)

He just wanted a free stay in good prison. Criminals are comming t oricher countries just to get jailed in better conditions.

Well looks like someone didnt get the memo : to beat people up and get away with it in Britbongistan, you have to be a tanned british.

Need more polish in France desu, set you homosexual idiots straight.

KUUUUUUUR!!