YOU ME MEAN I CAN ANTAGONIZE THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE BY SIMPLY KNEELING??????

YOU ME MEAN I CAN ANTAGONIZE THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE BY SIMPLY KNEELING??????

YES and there is not a GODDMAN thing white crackuh can do about it
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yes it makes them so fucking angry it's hilarious.

Bunch of triggered fucktards.

>"Words cannot express my anger right now."
God, Americans are a bunch of weird cunts.

Bunch of snowflakes.

>waiting for first news report of kneeling nigger getting shot

Tell me, why is there still no civil war in usa?

Why are you kneeling during taps though? Its not like the national anthem or some shit.

this

Its like pissing on someone's gravestone. It's disrespectful to the millions of soldiers that have died just because they think the police treat them unfair. The media over-reports white on black police violence to make profit. Stop committing crimes and it'll stop happening. Until gangster culture dies out, this will keep happening.

The daughter shouldn't have been taking pictures during a solemn occasion.

maybe he's just pouring out some malt liquor for the unknown homies.

Don't try to understand a nigger, you'll just end up angry.

>disrespect
Taking a knee is a sign of utmost respect, but hey, you keep doing you bro

Mostly because it's some random nigger kneeling at a grave site dedicated to soldiers who'll never come home and their remains are god knows where. He's trying to protest some stupid shit that has nothing to do with Trump, police, politics, etc. He's more of a faggot edge lord if anything.

>Its like pissing on someone's gravestone.

It's really not, at all.

>It's disrespectful to the millions of soldiers that have died

It's really not, at all.

Who the fuck cares?
Retards, that's who.
I guess that entire "fuck your feelings" shit you lot were saying months ago only matter when they are offended and not yourselves, huh?

/Thread

It's universally recognized as an asshole move, not respectful.

Lol you are What is wrong with america

u wot m8

>Its like pissing on someone's gravestone.
How so? It's not a statement about the person. It's a statement against the values upheld by the state, which the various anthems represent.

Kek

*citation needed

day of the rope just moved 1 day closer

Get a load of this guy.
American education/brainwashing at its finest

Lol wut?
No it isn't, you small town hick.

asshole here
it's not a move i would make.

Wait....Kneeling is like an utmost show of respect O.o You know kneel before your king and so on.

120$ shipping cost sorcery

Fuck your feelings ,Cletus

not when your gf does it before me.

when everyone disagrees with you, but you still think your right

You shit-for-brains retard, it is a sign of subjugation, as in "Kneel before Zod"
I hate Trump, but that motherfucker tricked you assholes into kneeling for him!

lol triggered

I'm angry bc others don't worship my gods and value the shit I do, when the shit I value has literally been their fucking enemy for centuries

no shit moron, other people have different opinions on shit than you

cry about it some more you fucking pussy

americans are a bunch of sissy cunts, and the funny thing is that they think the world thinks so highly of them. stupid burgers I hope you all die from diabetes.

Yanks get triggered so easily.

>itt
> White 12 year olds pretending to be niggers
>mfw
>mfwnf

Stop watching tv.
Pick up any history book that is NOT about your hick island.
And become educated.
You'll thank me later.

the dem shills and shareblue are strong today!
I'm not even american and I know this is wrong.

disgusting degenerates

White neet european laughing his ass off here

we wuz kangz!

I don't understand what the problem is.

By kneeling they are showing submissiveness to the American flag and anthem.

The kneeling protest was suggested to Kapernick by Nate Boyer, who is a former Green Beret. Boyer thought kneeling would be a good way to protest while simultaneously showing respect for the troops. Soldiers kneel at the graves of fallen brothers.

Poor white ppl, so put upon, such victims. I mean how dare ppl of color not bow down and genuflect and show proper respect for muh white heritage??? God has blessed the USA with our presence, they should sing our ripped off anthem based on a drinking song with reverence. So ungrateful

lol

You do understand taking the knee at a grave is the custom not just in the world but at this kinda grave? stop connecting everything to justify your mindless dislike for blacks and get over it, plenty of real battles to fight

As bad as niggas think they had it they had it, they should keep in mind, it could have been much worse for them. They could still be stuck in concentration camps like native murricans

Confirmed once again that you are a shit-for-brains retard

>>your hick island
Your assumption here is full-on retard incorrect.

"Mah book lernin is better than yours." God damn are you an idiot.

They can leave or become respectable if they don't want to bow for all the free shit.

If I had my way, every single last form of 'public' assistance would be terminated immediately.