Just took a bar and a half all at once

Just took a bar and a half all at once.

Been prescribed xanax for years to deal with panic attacks, but never take more than half a bar, and it's only been as neededfor such attacks. What should I expect taking 2.5 bars?

Also general drug thread.

Blackout incoming

How long do I have?

Usually I am pretty tired and fall asleep within an hour of taking half a bar.

Anyone mix kratom with other drugs like xanax, alcohol, marijuana, oxys?

Nah im just fucking about. Tbh i dont have much experience with xans but if you have been taking them for years, even in smaller doses, i recon you would have a tolerance so i dont think you will blackout.

I wasn't sure about that because the same reason. I'll take anything from 0to 1.0mg a day over years. Sometimes nothing for a month,sometimes multiple times aday.average0.5 to 1.0aday.

3.0 seemed like it may be interestingso why not.

Am getting the usual calmness at least.

I'm going to give you some actual real advice here, shitposting aside. If you genuinely need that shit for panic attacks don't start using it recreationally. It will make your problem worse in the long run, and in the short run your tolerance to the drug will increase pretty rapidly and if you need to take it for a panic attack it will be a lot less effective.

Rofl, the old never believe what Sup Forums advises. Trips don't lie though

Seems like sound advice, thanks.

I thought I'd do it just for fun since I have a shit load stockpiled. I don't want the ability to stop the panic attacks KS gone, so probably a one timebinge. Thanks.

You addicted to them? I thought xans were super addictive and u been taking them for a couple years?

I don't think so,as will take one cold turkeyfora MO th with no effect, other than maybe less sleepy. Ge ral. My goal is just to take it when the anxiety and panic sets o , which is not daily.

Not to say I don't have a tolerance probably. Moreso like having a know safety net in case the panic begins,which stops them preemptively.

mixed kratom w/ alcohol, alcohol is shit for me so i hated it, threw up

on kratom/pot all the time basically. take kratom cause i gave up heroin habit for it.

took kratom w/ heroin all the time, added a little umph and kept me more awake

Yeah nothing wrong with that if you can trust yourself I guess.

I've only mixed it with alcohol and weed. Both times I puked my brains out. Weird thing was that both times my puke was like super dry and nasty...like imagine watching a cat puke up a hairball.

Agree kratom alcohol was meh atbest.pot does finish the night well

Aw shit are you Canadian? I love those danknet bars.

2.5 isn't black out. Maybe like 4-6 dependent on tolerance. Also I got my adderall script back sooo ya baby. Although fapping on meth is like 100x better.

So what you guys on tonight?

Pic related coke/ket

what order? I prefer drink then smoke.

How you enjoy adderall?

Would another barbecue a poor decision? 4.5 total

Tomorrow I plan to ask my boss for a raise.

Not canadian, just a crazy American that is prescribed a bunch of shit.

Productivity is heightened but I've done a ton of meth and it always leaves me wanting something more.

Pls share user my paycheck is late :/.

Would if I could man, I always get in a giving mood when I'm fucked haha I'll offer anyone a bump

No need. You'll feel fine with what you've taken. Don't go overboard. Too much and you'll just fall asleep.

>dude i'm barred out dude bars dude i'm totally ripped on bars dude barred tf out niggas

Adderall good for fixing extreme laziness?

I lll still k with what I've had.

Where ya from amigo?

Top kek

Aw ya couldn't get up for work past two days in a row. Ate a couple Addies got hella shit done.

What does this mean? Couch lock from some good incida?

DUDE XANIES LMAO XD

UK hbu buddy?

Well what would YOU like to talk about, dubslord?

Too bad I'm a Canadian. We got some cheap hi grade shit over here tho.

Nice,though dunno if my doc will prescribe stuff due to laziness

"Adhd" "concentration problems"

Lel I just wanted my synthetic meth

Alcohol and weed for me.
Really struggling with a weed addiction. I try not to buy it for a while and then get some as a treat . It's takes over until it's finished so if I buy an ounce I'm stoned for month.
This is before any responsibilities I have. It's totally love hate with me and weed.

Just got 1/8 or a gram of stuff.

your waifu a shit

Quite sad desu.

yiff in hell