Nu-Male Repellent

If you do not like every single album on this chart you are a nu-male. No exceptions.

>Rolling Stones compilation album instead of a studio album

spotted the nu-male

Where's Zappa?

Led Zeppelin sucks

Fuck off dad

at hell's gay bar with all the other queers

Nice rockism (pic related).

He was a nu-male.

t. nu-males

Better be a nu-male than listen to your shitty music. It smells gay just looking to your chart.

Only Hendrix is good out of your chart

Reddit essentials?

What's it like having a beard and wearing glasses?

t. dumb dadrocker

antz please go

I wouldn't know ask your mother

Only nu-males use the term "dadrock" unironically.

Antz was a nu-male.

Sup Forums MEME TRIGGER WORD

Nazi Punks FUCK OFF!
NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!
NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

t. dumb dadrocker

And only retards use numale

I like this kind of music but I don't listen to it because all my nu-male friends make fun of me.

>listening to music based on the opinion of peers
fix this

t. nuevo masculino

>RHCP
>The Rolling Stones
>Led Zeppelin
>Black Sabbath
>John Lennon
>Metallica
>The Jimi Hendrix Experience
all nu-male bands
the rest is fine, but is mostly just "critically acclaimed hard rock albums that Sup Forums doesn't like"

Other than Kid Rock, ZZ Top and Tool, go to any mall in America and you will see nu-males and "alt-girls" buying merch of those bands at Forever 21 and Blue notes.
For better or worse, pic related is actual nu-male repellant.

Oasis is nu-male as fuck, wtf are you talking about

Nah mate, the Gallagher's are the two least nu-male people alive today, and most Oasis songs are either about how great it is to be alive or straightforward love songs, unlike nu-male "muh feels" or "muh socially concious" music.

lmao
keep telling yourself that, nu-male

Jokes on you, I can't grow a beard

>rhcp
>tool
>led zeppelin
>tool
>van halen
>TOOL

dude lmaoo this is pretty damn nu-male

Nice rebuttal faggot

there is one good album on this chart

>le everything is an argument meme
I'm just making fun of you
you're a Oasisfag nu-male in denial

that kid rock album is actually fucking great

>unlike nu-male "muh feels" or "muh socially concious" music.
that's hipster music. nu-males listen to mostly normie shit and hip hop
faggot

Your dad's probably a numale if he made you

has no one else noticed these aren't even the best albums by any of these artists?

MY NAME IS SEEEEEEENNNNN- ator Rock!

I haven't listened to all of them. like the ones I've heard, so I can say I don't dislike any of them.

Appetite For Destruction is their best tho

i don't even like kendrick but this image is bothering me how the period at the end isn't partially cut off.

just seems poorly done - like whoever made it didn't even check to see if it looked good.

it took me awhile to come to terms with the fact that the Kid Rock album on that list is actually a good album. god did I hate the fuck out of it and him when he was all over tv and radio though!

thank you for not putting limp bizkit on your list. i decided to give them another chance recently and unlike kid rock it turns out i wasn't hating on them mostly for their popularity but because they were a terrible terrible band.

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.
I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

>Gets btfo'd
>I-I'm just making fun of you I d-don't need an argument
You know who also doesn't make arguments? Nu-males

i nearly said save one, but then i realised it was guns and roses and their best album is a greatest hits album.

>>Gets btfo'd
lmao you wish
go suck Liam's cock, faggot

this is nu male repellant

i've been called numale on here countless times and i love BSSM, Paranoid, Aenima and MOP. Also been meaning to properly check out ZZ Top, Hendrix and Lennon solo. LZ4 is also an album that while i don't love anymore i still respect the hell out of it.

nice try, OP.

>I have to enjoy being annoyed to hell and back in order to not be called a nu-male

Put some more shitty hair metal in there I don't think you have enough

and fuck Tool

>All these comments
>Still no evidence on how Oasis are for nu-males
Keep laughing cuck

Montie with his trip off

What's got 9 arms and sucks?

[spoiler]Def Leppard[/spoiler]

Oasis haven't been normie shit since 1997. Also, any modern nu-male would be too triggered by the bantz to handle Oasis

>Oasis haven't been normie shit since 1997
Oasis is normie as fuck, do you even leave your house?
>Also, any modern nu-male would be too triggered by the bantz to handle Oasis
>this is what oasisfags actually believe
calling people mean stuff on interviews doesn't make his band not nu-male

can someone give me an actual explanation of what a nu male is? from what i understand its a man who is typically feminine, cares deeply about social justice etc.

>Oasis is normie as fuck, do you even leave your house?
Mate, when's the last time you talked to anyone under the age of 30. When I'm party's and I ask to put on Oasis everyone laughs or gives me weird looks. No young normies like Oasis.They just listen to Ed Shitren and awful rap.

>When I'm party's and I ask to put on Oasis everyone laughs or gives me weird looks.
>if it's not party music it's not nu-male
everyone knows Oasis, dude. they're popular as fuck. stop deluding yourself.

basically a man that doesn't subscribe to masculine principles. one look and you can tell this guy's a fucking pussy

This stuff is for girls

Wouldn't it make more sense to take positive traits from across the spectrum instead of just tunnelvisioning on the default expectations of others?

>thinking for yourself instead of going full manly man due to insecurity

t. nu-male

the problem is the culture of 'toxic masculinity' and the idea that it's bad to be a red-blooded man, and nu-males are people who have bought into this idea and spread the meme. but masculinity has always been an important trait and should be revered instead of attacked, but nu-males contribute to it's downfall by abandoning it's principles and adding to an opposite trend. likely only because it's 2017 and they wanna fit in with the current culture. they're hipster sheep and they look like fucking idiots with their deformed earlobes

Insecure.

t. nu-male

There are positive and negative aspects of masculinity and femininity as we know it. This trend likely came from an overemphasis on the negative aspects of masculinity, probably more due to the growing trend of single parent households than anything else. I doubt anyone would tell you that a lack of strength or life skills are trendy or fashionable. It almost definitely comes down to the root of the problem as opposed to its other symptoms, such as disliking shitty hair metal.

yes

right but the typical nu-male has no real life skills, because he has no masculinity. he's like a chick that can't change a tire or do anything. he just sits in starbucks and cries about donald trump with a smug sense of superiority even though he's completely useless as a person. and there's no individuality either. they all wear the same glasses, listen to the same shitty music, they got a shitty beard with stupid gauge earrings that they're gonna seriously regret as soon as the culture thinks it's retarded because they're such sheep and care so much what society thinks of them. they use social shaming against the right because they don't understand that the other side doesn't really give a fuck what people think, not nearly as much anyway. that's a masculine principle right there, which the leftist nu-male can't even fathom. he's just a sheep going along with the current trends

>listen to the same shitty music
I thought this thread was all about non-numales listening to the same shitty music?

For the last damn time: John Lennon was nu-male. he was just a nu-male who also beat his wife.

Apathy is just as worrying of a symptom in a child as contrarianism. There's nothing good about it, there are no truly great apathetic men in history. Your heroes are dead faggots.

yeah but op is a dumbfuck and his list is shit

>there are actually people who think like this and base their worldview on pol memes and strawmen

wew

i was raised this way. has nothing to do with pol. my grandpa would crawl from his grave and smack me so hard if he saw me being a starbucks faggot

You lost me at kid rock

>just going along with the dumbshit way you were raised instead of thinking critically

wew

He probably wouldn't approve of your numerous degen fetishes either

everyone becomes who they were raised to be, you fucking idiot. parenting plays a huge part. i had good ones, you had shitty ones. that doesn't mean i don't think critically. it's funny that you're the one accusing me of strawmanning and then you post this dumb shit

>kid rock
>critically acclaimed

>mostly

You were raised by Nazis into becoming a Nazi? I mean, congrats on living up to expectations, but you don't seem fully prepared to digest information contrary to your parent's beliefs.

>thinks he was raised well when he's posting incoherent ramblings and calling people numales on Sup Forums

wew

>everyone i disagree with is a nazi

Nu-Male Faggot: The Post

That other person said he learned all the Sup Forums buzzwords in not from the internet but from the people that raised him. You should really try reading before chimping out like that.

Tool is for fags, but the rest is alright. Kid Rock is lit

What if I like the Rolling Stones but not compilations

Then you're a rockist. See:

>posting the inferior version

Raw power is ear repellent because of Iggy touching a mixing board

>implying music in general is not for nu males

Oasis are totally pussy beta nu-male music. They were fucking failures in the music industry and their one hit was the most pussy shit of all time.

the doors fucking suck, but everything else is fine

would probably put VDOP over Trendkill but they're both great

>being so nu male as to not being able to handle the abrasive sounds of Raw Power
>being too nu male for The Doors
>not appreciating some of the best riffs written in 60s style rock

I also put Trendkill since it's got more going for it than VDOP which is just glorified beer metal for the nu males too angry at shit all the time.

Maybe I'll give them another listen, I just heard Break on Through and Love Me Two Times too much in my youth

Also I meant to say Far Beyond Driven, Trendkill was the first album I owned by them and I had it ripped to my Xbox 360 and listened to it a lot 10 years ago

Love Me Two Times isn't even on the s/t, and Break On Through is actually the weakest track on the s/t.