Are traps gay, Sup Forums?

Are traps gay, Sup Forums?

yes, but who cares?

exactly
its current year

Is it gayer than futanari?

traps are meant to appeal to straight men, so if you aren't attracted to them you're gay

yes

But who care?2

This guy gets it.

The moment you know you fell into the trap, it is

Traps are gay

only faggots who think that liking dicks threatens their masculinity

you have to be stupid to give a shit about masculinity anyway

That's an interesting train of thought, homie

Falling for a trap is not gay, Continuing to pursue after finding out it has a dick and or is a man is gay.
This goes for both 2D and 3D traps.

This

n-...no, liking dicks makes you gay. masculinity has nothing to do with being gay, you self entitled cock slut. bears are a thing, and that's about as masculine as you can get.

has sucking too much fagpole made you into a complete retard, or was there always just that hint of extra chromosome?

wew faggot that's some good quality edge

Who is this?

If you know they have a dick then yes
If you dont then no

Im aesexual

>liking dicks makes you gay
duh
i only said that guys who obsessively debate about whether something is or is not gay are insecure because they feel like being gay threatens their masculinity
even though it doesn't at all

Agreed.

You didn't even try and find it on your own fuck off

It's ok to fuck bubble butt boys, they dont count as men anyway :3

this, this, this, this.

Yeah but who is it?

this is a foul note

Without a doubt

Thats a dickgirl doe

hit a little too close to home to do anything but regurgitate memes and post more dicks, sissy boy?

holy shit this matches so well

yes

Rider of Black

this is correct

Only gay if it's not a feminine penis

Pretty sure I'd eat a trap's poop.

wow that's gross dude

>are traps gay?
The trap themself? Yes
The guy falling for the trap? If they never encounter the penis, and think they're just messing around with a girl - no. Otherwise yes.

They deserve it.

Wanting to fuck a trap is BISEXUAL, it is a homosexual sex act but the individuals have a sexual preference.... So there is just a mass speculation about this.

I seriously doubt there are many men here wou would not fuck a top tier trap if they were on a 90 day no fap, got drunk, and didn't see the wiener tucked away.

it would be a little bit strange to try to, y'know, put your dick into their pussy and encounter a fucking wall made of cock you mongoloid. ass play takes preparation even in your delusional little argument.

For what it's worth, I was fwb with a gay guy for over a year and he didn't even like me to wear panties because it was "too much like a girl." Gay guys generally like their men to look like men. That's sort of the point.

But tbh things would be a lot easier if people could ditch the either/or mentality and just accept that many folks are some shade of bisexual.

yes