Why are blacks in america so violent ? 17% of blacks commit same number of murders as 80% of whites

Why are blacks in america so violent ? 17% of blacks commit same number of murders as 80% of whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pC2SlXDfHIg&itct=CAwQpDAYASITCOLpmpiQydYCFZLdnAodosMI4DIHcmVsYXRlZEjz2dbOx9bg6yc=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

90% of racist threads are generated by Russian bots

Who is this? Sauce please!

violent compared to what?

American blacks are less violent than African Blacks

Whites are more violent than Asians.

Its all relative.

According to american crime stats....17% of the US population is black and they murder more people than all whites combined.

What is this true?

I love Russia now.

OP here...I am black european, not American.

stuff a bunch of rats into a small space with almost zero chance of escaping and expect them not to eat each other.

i love me a good nigger thread but it's not the color of a persons skin that makes this happen it's their surroundings and upbringing.

Well you type like a Russian speaks so your obviously in on it faggot

Is it all the irresponsible black women who choose to have babies out of wedlock with irresponsible black men

stop asking stupid questions.

why is that a stupid question ?

papa johns bitch

Because the majority of crimes in America are by inner city thugs. Blacks are a much higher percentage of inner city residents so they get a higher percentage of thugs. That along with a lot of other things like single parent rate and others leading to a degradation of values in that community all contribute.

only objective answer you will get here

over looking that whites STILL commit murder regardless of the percentage

haha oh wow

because the media refuses to report on it so people keep helping them or allowing them to commit more crimes than any other race because everyone needs to be PC. leading to prison time which furthers the burden they already put on society.

also "we wuz kangs" sure imply that but the Egyptians enslaved millions of jews and africans so..

>If my calculations are correct, the blacks did it

not talking about crimes , im talking about homicide only.

>17% of blacks commit same number of 'murders' as 80% of whites.

inner city thugs are mostly in gangs

different gangs rule different areas of cities, that causes territorial disputes, which then become homocides.

love the leftist "russian" bot/hacker/whatever rationaleā€¦ look at clinton's emailsā€¦ so russian hackers outed her and the DNC conspiring to undemocratically block Sanders' success over her? Wether they were russian or not is irrelevant, the emails were real all the same, just as are "racist" statistics.

I figure they're angry for having to share all their things with their 200 brothers and sisters and cousins and nieces and nephews and aunts and uncles. Like just being born is boot camp for prison life. I would be angry too.

97% of people who post statistics in online forums are making shit up.

Your statistics would indicate that blacks are much less violent than whites. Are you retarded?

sauce????

MOAR of her!!

Americans are jewish

THIS

The facts have been checked ....it's true that blacks murder more than whites even though they make up 14-17% of the population
https ://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

In a sense

These Dims are a meme

You have a very Russian way of posting threads.

Whites are just soft
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=pC2SlXDfHIg&itct=CAwQpDAYASITCOLpmpiQydYCFZLdnAodosMI4DIHcmVsYXRlZEjz2dbOx9bg6yc=

I don't think you math well, or maybe it's just reading comprehension. Draw it out, it will make sense.

>Uga buga Why are blacks in america so violent ? 17% of blacks commit same number of murders as 80% of whites.
Same as why the gorrillas are so violent?