Hypothetically, if another holocaust were to happen and you could only save 2 Jews by stashing them in your attic...

Hypothetically, if another holocaust were to happen and you could only save 2 Jews by stashing them in your attic, which two Jews would you save?

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3002/jewish/Why-Is-Conversion-to-Judaism-So-Hard.htm
mobile.twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/732168087538171904
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hypothetically i would save none

ivanka and the babby

>another holocaust
The first one has to happen first

Trick question. The only ones worth saving are the ones that wouldn't be rounded up.

In other words, the hot ones (Alison Brie, Scarlett Johansson, etc.) that are mostly European.

The ones who pay me the most.

i wouldnt mind two jewish loli attic gfs

>kill them afterwards regardless
>rinse and repeat
>get medal from the government for assisting in ethnic cleansing

Damn you've got one hell of a semitic scheme going here, sure you aren't a jew?

Larry David and Scarlett Johansson

Natalie Portman and Ivanka Trump

Ivanka and Seinfeld

Nah, I just had way too many Jewish bosses.

Andy dick

Ben and Milo

Would have saved Bobby Fischer but it's too late now.

LMAO

Milo and myself

Tell me about jew bosses in Russia. Will you pogrom?

>milo
end yourself

>another holocaust
>another

Holohoax is still a meme?

1939 keks

My girlfriend and her girlfriend

Make me

jews i could fuck :)

Larry David and Bobby Fisher.

You mean 1488 keks

Soros and Rothchild. I really want to jail rape them both.

Are you trying to offend me?

Fpbp

You are me

It doesn't matter, because in the end I will finish the job personally.

Larry David and Andrew Breitbart

Milo and Steven

Isn't Andrew Breitbart dead?

Milo Yiannoupolous and Ben Shapiro. I would force Ben to perform sexual favors on me for food, while I would shave Milo's hair and eyebrows and cut his balls off. Force to be a good catholic eunuch.

Evalion and Seth Rogen.

The one I fucked two years ago and Natalie Portman

Larry David will be needing something to sleep on

>Hypothetically
Hypothetically we would nuke your ass if you ever tried it so go Hypothetically fuck yourself.

Zac Efron and Larry David.

I'd save this one for ficki ficki.

Quiet jew or we will make the holohoax real

The two most important jews I could find. Then gas them in the attic. This would be everyone's duty.

ISRAEL DECLARES WAR ON GOYIM

Actually yes, this. Bobby Fischer and David Cole. I think the kikes already killed Cole though. I'm not sure what happened to Bobby.

>keheheh i hate le evil rich people
>they arent jews at all though

Ivanka is a convert. She is a false Jew. The tribe will never accept them. They would never be considered Jews under any circumstances among the elite. (Only the goy has been tricked... which was Trump's plan all along.)

You cannot simply "become a Jew." The Jew does not consider Judaism to be a religion. It is a covenant.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3002/jewish/Why-Is-Conversion-to-Judaism-So-Hard.htm

>Capitalists want nationalism
HAHAHAHA NO.

Ben Shapiro and Milo, so you could enjoy the shitposting about whose fault it was.

Adam Lambert and Vladimir Putin.

Israel has nukes? Since when? Who gave them to them?

>if another holocaust were to happen
>another holocaust
>another
The holocaust never happened. That's an objective fact regardless of what you or anybody else believes. Ten minutes of open-minded research is all you need to break the years of holo-conditioning but I know faith can be a hard thing to break.

Hypothetically if a holocaust were to actually go down I wouldn't save any jews. I would be on the front lines making sure every single last jew was utterly exterminated. Disneyland periodically drains the rivers of America because it becomes infested with bacteria from duck poop. They don't save any of the water. They get rid of all of it. When the race and religion of jews is as parasitically vile and toxic as it has been for thousands of years, you don't save any of these kikes. You exterminate all of them

Probably couple Austrian economists. Although, most of the jewish ones are already dead aren't they.

>Who gave them to them?

Their greatest ally of course

This.

>please user, hide us from Trump's nuSS, we'll do anything to repay you... anything...

>ending the world in a nuclear holohoax
>flag

Checks out

alex and aleks

Underrated and imaginative

I would save:
> Lake Bell
> Ashley Rae

Then I would:
> Make each of them get 1000cc breast implants
> Make them each fuck the dildo in the constantly

Is that Mike Holmes?my teacher in high school was friends with him apparently he's really nice

as I don't have an attic the answer is rather simple, none....but then I'd say that if I had a huge attic anyway.

The denial of the holocaust is the meme you twit.

I'd pick out a couple scrawny ones and shoot them myself.

Notice a trend how all holocaust deniers are ant-semitic? Hmm wonder if that means anything.

There is mountains of evidence, all the bodies, the pictures, the remnants of the camps, the eyewitnesses both Jew and non-Jew.

Why do you feel the need to deny the holocaust in order to justify your hatred?

Myself and my sister

milana vayntrub.

she will pay her way

Why hasn't anyone said Bernie Sanders yet?

Myself, no one else

Bobby Fischer and Buddy Rich

Sounds good, better the world is annihlated than continue under zionist manipulation.

Zemmour and Cernovich

You could actually cash twice: once from the jews you 'hid' and once from uncle Adolf. This was a very lucrative business, actually.

tips of truth

Mel Brooks and Natalie Portman

I mean really, if we're gearing up for a second holocaust and the main target are the Jews again, maybe its the Jews fault for being involved in all the holocausts. Holocaust me once, shame on you. Holocaust me twice, maybe there's something to this holocaust business.

>implying the holocaust happened

Milton Friedman and Ivanka Trump.

Milo and Paul Krugman

I'd fuck the former and kill the latter

mobile.twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/732168087538171904

Alison Bri and Natali Portman

Breh, we easily have first strike capablity against you.

The first 2 jews I could find that had late stage terminal cancer.

Michael Savage and brother Nathanael

nicolas cage

>Saving jews in your attics

Ari Shaffir

That is all.

This

Everyone checks the attics first.

This is why I save my Jews in the oven.

I guess Isaac Cohen and

>saving jews

Hearty kek. I'd rather save the bubonic plague.

Only French people stashed Jews. The french are still the white worlds pussies. Everyone else... "Fuck the jews"

Peter Schiff
Stefan Molyneux

Redundant question. Next time it will be the mudslimes. I'm not saving any of them.

Paul Simon and Leonard Cohen. They'll both probably be dead by then anyway, so that saves me that headache

Some of you people are just horrible.

Hitler liked the arabs though.

Although I'm not entirely sure if he was being candid or just trying to get on their good side.

benkku.

My best friend and his mother.

trick question I see..
The correct answer is
>throw dunks of gas etc
>poor around in attic
>come up here poor jews
>nono it just smells a bit up there
>shush they are here
close, set fire, blame the jews collect insurance

Senpai actually hid a russian who actually was named Ivan during these times, for years.
He was one of them half breed swedish mongrel russians, so he could pass as nord. Helped him alot during escape. Got to Murmansk, sent to Sibiria... Traitor you got caugt... never heard from him again, writing was the first thing he would do.

Donald and Melania

Fischer was driven mad by having the intelligence to fully understand the plague of Judaism and the depression that comes with knowing he was one and there was nothing he could do to change that. Self awareness and high intelligence combined is poison for Jews.

Save? I would be out there hunting!!!!

Six million more! All hail Ben garrison the bringer of this nazi paradise!