POST YOUR REACTION WHEN HILLARY WINS IN NOVEMBER

POST YOUR REACTION WHEN HILLARY WINS IN NOVEMBER

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/meet-the-press-breaks-down-democratic-partys-massive-losses-under-obama-the-obama-political-machine-is-a-lie/
jeb2016.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live three blocks from the white house
I will be sitting on my roof glowering angrily.

ive been secretly cheering for hillary all along

If.

honestly pol is going to be such a shitfest if hillary win. imagine all the fucking shitposting. going to 8pol for a month if it happens

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ &====D~~~~

What the fuck are they doing to my fellow Brazilian

omg what the fuck is wrong with that brazilian

>Leaf flag
>running away from shitpost ground zero

FINE DUDE
MORE (You)S FOR ME

>Tfw I root for Donald Trump
>Anyone else in Denmark has some sort of retarded belief that Bernie Sanders must be the next president soon, since his policies are akin to Denmark.

Either way, Denmark is in for a surprise soon enough.

She's not going to win. She's the Democrat Jeb Bush, and you're overestimating her just like people overestimated Jeb.

She can barely beat an 80 year old Bolshevik.

I'm just sad that I can't duct-tape you and all the trumpkins to their computers, forcing them at gunpoint to cry on youtube streams for the pleasure of liberals who browse Sup Forums.

Judging by the it sperging out, probably nerve gas? I don't know, I don't know what else would cause twitching like that.

My guess would be CO2 exposure

Thanks, Libertarians. I am sure you will enjoy much more freedom under Hillary.

Nerve Gas.

Let's hope not, but...

If Hillary does win, I am moving away from the city and into a remote location to safely shitpost from.

Already have a decently big cabin with warm water and electricity, already have it all set up with internet and everything.

This summer I'm getting the crops growing and will stockpile on food in the cellar.

Please don't let be the future, Kek.

Try a few months.

Im seriously scared for it pol. I'm afraid she's gonna pull some bullshit 51-47 shit like Obongo did in 12 and Johnson will run away with all our fucking votes

please hold me

sanders is strong in iceland as well. its like europeans only want a US president that is just like them. cant wait for the trump inauguration as well since most people hate him so much. A burger place here called "Texas burgers" had to remove a wall picture of Trump because customers went mad of seeing it.

Did it died? I felt bad laughing at this but it was in the context of the OP that I laughed.

YOU FUCKERS ARE FINISHED!
YOU BACKWOODS...
HICKVILLE....
TRAILERPARK.....
SISTER FUCKING....
IN DENIAL....
MANCHILDREN...
ARE FINISHED!!
LIBERALS OUTNUMBER YOU!
LIBERALS OUTNUMBER YOU!!
LIBERALS.....
LIBERALS.......
LIBERALS.........
OUTNUMBER..
OUTNUMBER.......
OUTNUMBER...........
YOU!
YOU!
YOU!
SEE YA ON NOVEMBER 8!
GET A BUNCH OF KLEENEX, YOU'LL NEED EM TO WIPE AWAY YOUR RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, XENOPHOBIC TEARS!!!
WE ARE HERE....
WATCHING.....
WAITING.....
WE DO NOT MAKE THREADS ANYMORE....
WE INFILTRATE....
GO TO BED CHILDREN....
YOUR NIGHTMARES ARE ONLY JUST BEGINNING.....
HOW WILL IT FEEL WHEN AFTER YOU'VE BEEN OWNED BY A BLACK FOR 8 YEARS THAT YOU GET OWNED BY A WOMAN FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS?
YOU MUST TRULY LOVE PAIN YOU FUCKS.

also......

Only one that got it correct was the guy who said CO2 exposure. It was for a virus movie, "The Andromeda Strain". they exposed the monkey to CO2 and immediately after he passed out was woken up with an oxygen mask.

I've been a fan of Hillary Clinton since 2007 so I'll be grinning ear to ear lol

DELET THIS

RUSER NO RUSING!

To put this in perspective, Under Obama, Democrats have lost 13 Senate seats and 69 House seats in Congress, and the results are even more staggering on a local level. Democrats have lost 12 governorships, including Kentucky last week with the election of Matt Bevin, 30 state legislative chambers and more than 900 state legislative seats. That’s the worst showing for an incumbent president’s party since the Richard Nixon years, due to the taint of Watergate.

freebeacon.com/politics/meet-the-press-breaks-down-democratic-partys-massive-losses-under-obama-the-obama-political-machine-is-a-lie/

whats dc like outside of the white/government enclave?

also what it your rent?

Even if you go outside of DC, you're still stuck in the white/government enclave.

The shitposting will be legendary, the mods all ready don't do their jobs now, this board will be unuseable for a while if she wins

post rent prease

this is my fetish

Hillary is one thing but what worries me is that michelle obama will try to do the same thing within the next 8 years.

It will also be unusable if Trump wins. A great time for shitposters regardless.

I don't live there and wouldn't want to, although it can be a fun place to visit if you avoid the beltway traffic and have a friend whose family owns a place and knows how to navigate the total shitshow of a way they name the streets there.

My rent is $875/mo. It's not spectacular, but it makes people from high rent areas get jelly.

I 100% expect Hillary to win.

Gary Johnson will take votes from Trump more so than from Hillary.

There aren't enough uneducated white guys for Trump to win.

I want her to win and destroy America

>flag
Checks out.

God bless America.

/o/ reporting

If she wins I'm done...

done with what?

You're not even American, why would you care?

TRUMP 2020

I already have jebs response

jeb2016.com/

I love what they did with that webpage

Fuck Canada, Gensokyo here I come.

>implying he won't commit sepuku after being shit on by Shill Dawg

Same desu doesn't matter where you go Canada as, well is also fucked.

>Trump wins
>shitposting never before seen for months
>Hillary wins
>shitposting never before seen for months

Either way, the australians win

Needs Sound.

(You)

I will build a YUGE wall around my property.

>there are people on Sup Forums who think Hillary fucking Clinton won't do anything illegal with the votes to win

I'm sure she will, she was selected to win at Builderberg.

I think her winning is just to cause the Bernie Bros and Trump Voters to get out in city streets to protest and riot and destabilize the society.

little bit of Manganese sprayed over the cities with some airliner chem trails, and people will act aggressive as hell.

>there are poeple in the government who dont know the cia , pentagon and secret service will kill her before she gets a full term because she had the nerve to threaten to leak state secrets if indicted

kenedy caught a bullet over bay of pigs what do you think her dumb ass would accomplish during the war on terror as president considering beghazi doesnt reek of leadership

ggwp

Her winning will lead to the day of the rope faster.

:^)