Orthodoxism cucked too

Well that is the death of that meme of Orthodox pride.

Kike on a stick will always be kike on a stick. Just admit it Sup Forums Christianity as always been in competition with the state-nations. They care not for the people or nation, as long in the end they can beg and rob their followers with threats of hell fire and eternal damnation.

voanews.com/content/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarch_Kirill_of_Moscow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dammit, I thought they would be the last to welcome rapefugees. Now what?

Maybe it's time Sup Forums rethinks that the cancer doesn't lie in a particular interpretation of Christianity, but on the structure (organized religion) and the fundamental teachings of Christianity that are core to all denominations.

I can't say i'm surprised, you simply have to understand that religion works like a business and they are trying to secure their image and future profits.

Zoroastrianism is the only non cucked white religion.

Pick any pagan religion. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Or just be secular.

WE

>Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians

Who? That's a fake guy. The only real patriarch is Kirill.

Lutheran

You mean Putin's bitch? kek

You must be new here.
Putin is the God-Emperor of the East.

Every one else is a heretic by the way and will be purged by the one and only Holy Orthodox church.

It was always a meme, the Orthodox are more liberal than Catholics

Jesus reddit even for you that was cringey

Go back to sucking refugee dick, traitor.

Because your Orthodox are still Americuck converts, while Catholics are Mexicans.

the cuck in the pic is part of the church of Constantinople not Russian orthodox

Ah, you are right. He's a Turkish patriarch.
No surprise the roaches want to flood the white countries with muslims.

Well, at least Orthodox Judaism isn't cucked yet. And I doubt it ever will.

I thought the Eastern Orthodox church was the good one.

>Bartholomew I of Constantinople
So basically a roach pet. Fuck him, his church division is a joke anyway, we stand with Kirill. That's why orthodoxy > catholicism, nobody can tell whole church what to do on his authority.

And that's why Lutheran>Orthocucky
Nobody can tell anyone what to do

>“You probably felt what remarkable, good relations have developed between the Orthodox people and Muslims in Russia. We are very glad that finally this big mosque has been built in the city of Moscow to become a place of prayer for many Muslims who live in Moscow and visit Moscow,” Patriarch Kirill said.

the jews didnt think this one through. what chance do they have of refusing of the west turns muslim? you know given that they are surrounded by muslims

its more like jews will die out before whites

No, it is just insanely backwards and self-serving. They literally leech off the Israeli government while producing fuck all.

They are the jewish equivalent of Salafi muslims.

Yeah, those lutheran churches with female gay bishops calling for more muslims sound awesome, Hans. Or should i call you Ahmed?

German lutheran BTFO'd.

My church has no bishops, no female preachers and no faggotry. Try again

>Or should i call you Ahmed?
You must confuse me with your wife's boyfriend your Patriarch told you to give refuge and prep

>The Evangelical Church in Germany (German: Evangelische Kirche in Deutschland, abbreviated EKD) is a federation of twenty Lutheran, Reformed (Calvinist) and United (Prussian Union) Protestant regional and denominational churches in Germany, collectively encompassing the vast majority of Protestants in that country.
>In the year 2000, the Evangelical Church in Germany (EKD) passed the resolution Verantwortung und Verlässlichkeit stärken, in which same-gender partnerships are supported.[7] In November 2010, EKD passed a new right for LGBT ordination of homosexual ministers, who live in civil unions.[8] The most churches within the EKD allowed blessing of same-sex unions

Uh-oh

>Joint Declaration of Pope Francis and Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia
>Large–scale humanitarian aid must be assured to the afflicted populations and to the many refugees seeking safety in neighbouring lands.
>We cannot remain indifferent to the destinies of millions of migrants and refugees knocking on the doors of wealthy nations. The unrelenting consumerism of some more developed countries is gradually depleting the resources of our planet. The growing inequality in the distribution of material goods increases the feeling of the injustice of the international order that has emerged.

Not part of the EKD either.

Paganism got cucked hard by Christianity. At this rate all we'll have left is Cthulhu

Not really mate, it just went underground.

BTW, vaping faggots and new age liberals LARPing doesn't count as paganism.

New age is the cancer eating at everything western.

>"Let the Turk believe and live as he will, just as one lets the papacy and other false Christians live."
>Excerpt from On war against the Turk, 1529.

More Lutheran kek.

That's my problem with protestantism you see, you got 6 gorillions of denominations and can just make another one if you feel like it. There's too much personal comfort/preferences involved, and simply choosing what you like at the moment is not road to God i think.

Lutherans and other protestants cosntantly sided with Islam and ottomans trhought history.

Germany twice made pacts with Turkroaches, Kaiser Whilhelm made a commemorative plaque and gave it to the Ottoman's to place on Saladin's tomb.

>Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians

Never heard of him, neither did most people

As you may recall the main reason we are orthodox is because we stopped accepting a pope

Yeah you're right. But the authoritarian churches are all cucked. Was a cath but left it because of this. My denomination is pratically Catholicism 1545 just minus the pope

The Schism isn't just about the pope. Also after the schism Orthodox Christians on repeated occasions were at each others throats for pathetic issues, which kinda showed that the dangers of lacking real unity.

Remember Byzantium.

What are you LARP-ing about? Do you know this is the current year?

The least cucked Christianity is Orthodoxy hands down

I don't believe that for one sec. Orthodoxism is largely spared having to take a stance on the issue on the account of being part of the least affected regions by migrant waves (shit tier Europe).

Though slavs in general are more nationalistic/patriotic, this doesn't preclude that their church has such tendencies. The cuckiness of Christianity is in it's core tenants, universalism, the underdog's religion and conversion, the exacerbation of guilty and shame.

I should also remind you, Ivan, that the top religious figures of the world all congregate and talk to each other. So i would take pause before deciding to take sides, when it might all just be one big group of friends.

In what way is Christian universalism antithetical to the factual truth that we are differently related according to our race, ethnicity and nationality ?

We should all be Christian, not all live in the same country you teenaged fool

>might

You might also not be a faggot

Simple, in the belief all humans are inherently equal and all possess a soul that needs to be saved by the one true church. Equality is a Christian creation essentially.

The fundamental belief of Christianity in the spiritual over the material is what motivated allot of the lunacy we see accepted today as truth.

This latter is what morphed into secular humanist ideals completely detached fro biological reality.

Sorry Ivan, but your instincts are in deep contradiction to the message of the bible and the churches messages.

Embrace your instincts and stop being a servile little bitch of the sheckle agitators.

>Simple, in the belief all humans are inherently equal and all possess a soul that needs to be saved by the one true church

>inherently equal
>exherently and objectively unequal

We are all equal in the sense that we were created by the same God (inherently)

We are also equally offered the chance to be part of the Christian Church

Anything further than that is objectively and demonstrably unequal

It is through our sentient choices that we have differentiated and separated ourselves into nationalities - cf. the Tower of Babylon and see what happens when we all nations work together in one voice to reach God

[1]

Tower of *Babel

>The fundamental belief of Christianity in the spiritual over the material is what motivated allot of the lunacy we see accepted today as truth.

>lunacy

So say you

>This latter is what morphed into secular humanist ideals completely detached fro biological reality.

Speculation

>Embrace your instincts and stop being a servile little bitch of the sheckle agitators.

If I would have embraced my instinct, and we were talking face to face, I would think of ways of putting you in the hospital

Thankfully I'm not Muslim

I know he lives in Turkey, but wtf...all the martyrs throughout history and this cuck can't say shit. Everybody knows Orthodox Christianity is repressed in Turkey. What an unbelievable cuck.

Seriously wondering if Shia'ism is the way now. The bravest protectors of Christianity at this point are pic related and an Alawite "dictator" in Syria.

>Seriously wondering if Shia'ism is the way now.

A lot of Sup Forums could do with a reorienting towards Islam

All they need is a western white version of it

Only with Evolutionary theory was the christian obsession with the spirit and the metaphysical equality destroyed.

again none of what you say is christian doctrine, that is just common sense.

>If I would have embraced my instinct, and we were talking face to face, I would think of ways of putting you in the hospital

>Thankfully I'm not Muslim

You might not be technically muslim, but you are quite on par with one when it comes to the sheer delusion and the need to enact your frustrations with violence. You talk with the fists what you can't do with the mind.

Stay mad orthodox kike on stick lover.

There's a difference between urging for more refugees to come in and telling people to be hospitable to the ones that do come in instead of burning down their camps. Nice try, schlomo.

The reason Shiites are relatively good is that they were excluded from the history caliphates, so they don't follow the (insane, violent, empire-building) example they set. Obviously Mohammed set such an example, but on a far smaller magnitude.

Christfags are still preferable.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NO MEANS NO, MEHMET

>You might not be technically muslim, but you are quite on par with one when it comes to the need to enact your frustrations with violence. You talk with the fists what you can't do with the mind.

Are you saying your instinct is to be a coward?

Then you've had your instincts bred out of you and feminised

Or you're just a teen

>history
historical

Never say never

How can you read that into what i said dipshit?

You are playing the internet tough guy BS, which i find laughable. I would i threaten someone over a internet argument? That is the definition of beta behaviour.

*why would I

>All they need is a [native] version of it

seems to me that's what Persian Islam/Shia is

They saw this religion conquering fucking everybody and knew the only way to resist it would be to adopt some of it

Just like how none of us are going to jump ship for paganism, because we know damn well it already go annihilated by a cuck religion

>christfags are still preferable

I'd take a warrior fighting to defend Christians from genocide any day over the piece of shit Christians I see normally today--so many of whom love to vocally signal their cuckservative principles

I swear the same people who said we had to bomb Assad now say we must take refugees and Trump is evil.

You were criticising my instincts, when you are the odd one here

Are you westerners even human anymore?

Well the Phalanges of Lebanon had no problem mass killing Palestinian refugees not too long ago.

And yes,
>I swear the same people who said we had to bomb Assad now say we must take refugees and Trump is evil.
this is absolutely correct.

>the piece of shit Christians I see normally today--so many of whom love to vocally signal their cuckservative principles

They don't understand non-hollywood touchy feely love - Proverbs 13:24

Only Russian Orthodox is orthodox Orthodox.

No stupid. Learn to read. I said your common sense was correct (instinct) to regards of biological differences but i also said your religion is not about that, quite the contrary.

You then decided to be a beta little bitch and make the typical veiled threat that tryhards do when they feel conflicted and contradicted.

So get fucked frustrated faggot.

Jesus christ, the orthodox have fallen.

It's up to evangelical Christians to save the West now.

you have evangelical cucks in bongland too?

i'm really sad by this thread. was planning to visit an orthodox church in my city. i think it's russian-centric so i'm still gonna check it out

>cold water
>on a burn

fucking retarded image

Sup Forums on religion:
>hmm atheism is bad for the west, there are liberal atheists so i must convert to christianity
>oh no, there are liberal christians, must convert to paganism now
>oh no, liberal wiccans are ruining paganism, must convert to islam now

You felt threatened and got mad over the internet and I'm the beta guy?

Re-read what you wrote, we were talking about common sense and instinct separately

You don't even know my religion and have no idea how in tune it is with common sense

Antiochian Orthodox is the best Orthodox

>"Ecumenical"
>"Patriarch"
>of "Constantinople"
Abolishing the Most Holy Synod was a mistake.

How can i feel threatened? You are some retard behind a computer. Again your comprehension skills are really poor.

>Re-read what you wrote, we were talking about common sense and instinct separately

"Simple, in the belief all humans are inherently equal and all possess a soul that needs to be saved by the one true church. Equality is a Christian creation essentially.

The fundamental belief of Christianity in the spiritual over the material is what motivated allot of the lunacy we see accepted today as truth.

This latter is what morphed into secular humanist ideals completely detached fro biological reality.

Sorry Ivan, but your instincts are in deep contradiction to the message of the bible and the churches messages.

Embrace your instincts and stop being a servile little bitch of the sheckle agitators."

there that is what i said faggot, i equated instincts with common sense, read it again.

I know your religion well enough Vlad. The saving grace of Christians is the voids in the scripture that are filled by people's common sense, because the main doctrine is full of contrived BS and faggotry. Judging by your anxiety at asserting yourself and the shallowness of your arguments, you have a pebleian's understanding of Abrahamic religions.

Stay mad Orthodox slave.

>there that is what i said faggot, i equated instincts with common sense, read it again.

My bad then. I myself understand them separately

>I know your religion well enough Vlad. The saving grace of Christians is the voids in the scripture that are filled by people's common sense, because the main doctrine is full of contrived BS and faggotry. Judging by your anxiety at asserting yourself and the shallowness of your arguments, you have a pebleian's understanding of Abrahamic religions.

>Stay mad Orthodox slave.

All this babble and you've still to say what you believe in

Fedoraism? LARP pagan?

Well duh

Those two are obviously searching for a new inquisitor to slay the dragon.

You never asked faggot.

I follow no religion and i am a sympathizer of paganism, because that is the ethnology-religion of my ancestors and of Europe. I tolerate (barely) Christianity and i despise Islam.

To me abrahamic religions all share the same fundamental flaw that is abhorrent to classical western values, culture that were defined by Greeks, Romans, Celts and Germanic tribes.

In truth i am more of atheism then anything else.

fucking auto-correct. I meant ethno-religion.

I don't believe in the pagan gods and neither do you

So neither of us are pagan

>In truth i am more of atheism then anything else.

So you believe God doesn't exist, you know, or you "just don't hold that belief"?

I don't give a shit. It doesn't matter.

If god(s) exist or not i have no control over and it is not by believing, genuflecting and begging that is gonna change the fundamental nature of the cosmos.

So if there are gods then they infact rule over us, nothing we can do will change their will.

And i don't for a fucking minute, believe some pothead from the middle east that preached hippie shit is the voice of god. When throughout history there have been countless potheads that claimed the same.

I don't vape i don't fedora, i hate Marxism and i believe homos and trannies are degenerates corrupting our youth as well. But i am not a neo-nazi stormfag. So any other 'ism you'd like to throw at me faggot?

Thank god I'm Russian Orthodox so I don't care what this greek says

>If god(s) exist or not i have no control over and it is not by believing, genuflecting and begging that is gonna change the fundamental nature of the cosmos.

>So if there are gods then they infact rule over us, nothing we can do will change their will.

Sounds just like personal opinion. How do you actually know this?

>And i don't for a fucking minute, believe some pothead from the middle east that preached hippie shit is the voice of god. When throughout history there have been countless potheads that claimed the same.

Ad hominem is not a good reason

>and i believe homos and trannies are degenerates

Why would you believe this?

What is degeneracy to you and why should it be stopped?

>Greek Orthodox

Opinion discarded

Having an Ecumenical Patriarch is too much like having a Pope anyway.

are you guys delusional?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarch_Kirill_of_Moscow

What a helpful link.

I don't know, i just just don't care either. It is not important to me. I rather see westerners conquer space before our planet is hit by asteroid or the death of the sun wipes every trace of our existence.

Degeneracy is that which is clearly antithetical to a healthy productive society.

Science has proven that trannies are mentally ill and homos have psychological issues mostly stemming from childhood problems.

No mysterious hugaboo, degeneracy is simply put evolutionary dead-ends.

Cancerous software.

Byzantium has fallen 800 years ago. "patriarch of Constantinople" isn't a real thing, since there is no Constantinople anymore. He's a roach.

Kirill of Rus, Mathias of Ethiopia and Irinej of Serbia are the only real patriarchs left.

Nope, Kiril is Putin's bitch, he'll promote whatever he is told to. It is a means to control the russian pleb.

If you aren't supporting Putin, you are a kike. Only kikes dislike Putin.
Proceed to the oven, yid.

Jesus is Roman Empire Propaganda. Watch Caesar's Messiah. No one needs religion to fix our problems. We just need to kill the kikes who invented it.

yea I misunderstood the post, my bad.
I didn't know ethiopia was still orthodox, hmm

[citation needed]
Also, Putin wants to preserve othodoxy. Whats wrong with that?

Putin passed a law forbidding Holocaust denial you stupid fuck.

For his own ends. We are talking of an ex-KGB military. C'mon man don't be naive, there isn't a single honest bone in that guy's body.

He passed a law forbidding denial of German war crimes. Which makes sense for him since Russia suffered during the war way more than the kikes.

How to spot a kike shill?
They always imply Putin is a Jew, then start posting pictures of him with random Jews.

>i just just don't care either

Why do you care more about rocks in space than about living a fulfilling life?

>Degeneracy is that which is clearly antithetical to a healthy productive society.

Why should we push for a healthy productive society?

>Science has proven that trannies are mentally ill and homos have psychological issues mostly stemming from childhood problems.

It used to be common sense before science, still is in my religion

>No mysterious hugaboo, degeneracy is simply put evolutionary dead-ends.

And why should we discard those evolutionary ends?

[citation needed]
are you the same guy that makes those stupid fucking socialism threads every day?
Or do all Portuguese shitpost all day?

Oh look, thread full of Putinboos with proxie flags again what a surprise

this place is beyond comprimised

>Why do you care more about rocks in space than about living a fulfilling life?

Because that is our future. Space exploration and colonization.

>Why should we push for a healthy productive society?

Because i care about the future and those fucking rocks in space.

>It used to be common sense before science, still is in my religion

Your religion says allot of shit that has been disproved, even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

>And why should we discard those evolutionary ends?

Already answered.

Good to see you actually got your head out of your arse Ivan, you see dialogue with words isn't that bad touvarish.

I hate socialism , kek.

also what you said ...check picture.

>Because that is our future. Space exploration and colonization.

Not necessarily. Why would you want it to be?

would everyone live peacefully without religion?