Okay so I have this pressing question and I thought who better to ask than you guys

Okay so I have this pressing question and I thought who better to ask than you guys.

What are your thoughts on swallowing? Is it the perfect ending to a good bj? Is it a disappointment if a girl doesn't swallow your cum? If you think swallowing if the best option, then why?

Or maybe you think its disgusting and you'd prefer her to spit it back out all over your dick? Or maybe you'd like to cum on her tits/ass/whatever.

In all honesty, I feel like I'm a disappointing the guy if I don't swallow his cum. It's like the be and end all. Like if you don't swallow, what was the point of even sucking his dick anyway? You guys seem to like it, and I'm trying to figure out if you really do and if so why.

Letting someone cum in your mouth is one of THE nicer things you could do for a guy. The mess from letting it get anywhere else (or using your hand, like what's the fucking point??) is worthless. You fall in love with someone that does that enough to you, end of story.

Swallow OP

If you don't swallow, all you've done is jerked the guy off with your lips.

Do chicks like it when your rubbing their clit, they start to cum, and you stop rubbing? No. No they do not. Same for us.

This has been a public service announcement.

I dont care

I love it when gf swallows, but i couldnt care less if she didnt

But if you spit it out all over my dick you gonna clean it

Its honestly up to the guy, ask him, talk to him, i dont understand why theres this need of making sex awkward and all, just talk to the guy

wop a dop

i'm a nigger

fuck yall fuckin faggots.

usually my nigger boyfriend makes me nigger ass swallow. but what do I knoe. I'm just some dum nigger whore.

I would not Marry a girl that did not eat my cum. I get offended if the girl spits it out, or acts like it is gross.

If a guy cums inside my mouth I ALWAYS swallow. When a dude cums, I've made him feel good. I made him orgasm. I want that cum because it's the reward for a job well done if that makes sense.

>Anonymous 09/28/17(Thu)17:37:34 No.746549572 [Reply]▶
best feeling is when she deepthroats while you inject your load into her stomach

nice dubs nigger

wop a dop

My girlfriend used to swallow. Then she started just holding it long enough to get to a sink or a towel by the bed to spit it out... Then she stopped sucking it altogether.

But to be fair, my cum't been pretty bitter lately, and sweaty balls probably don't smell or taste the best, especially when I let my pubic hair grow out.

But yeah, swallowing is the best. It's an amazing feeling to be licked clean knowing there's nothing left to need to wipe up before pulling the sheets or pants up.

Swallowing is telling him you fully give yourself to him. You swallowed part of him. Part of him is inside you. That's how much you appreciate him. That's a turn on for him.

id say i dont care but id be lying

this

until she shits it out i suppose m'lady

Me personally don't make a mess on me you either swallow or spit it out the truck window if your gonna please me please me all the way

>out the truck window
kek

Sauce?

Are you asking for Kik? What's yours I'll add ya

Swallowing tells YOU that you're doing something right.
I don't smoke, and I like to drink vodka and pineapple juice so my cum tastes sweet. Lots of girls like swallowing my cum because of this. I get lots more BJs than other guys.
Another thing. You might think it's fun or funny, but making her choke is not so fun for her. If she wants to deep throat, let her. But don't force it. Not unless you never want another blow from her or any of her friends.

When a girl looks up at you with your dick in her mouth priceless. And this chick is pretty hot I wouldn't mind giving her a shot