Going to a college party tonight

Going to a college party tonight

>Im 31, friend is 21 invited me tonight
>i have a shit min wage job no money really shitty car
>thinking of coming tonight in a suit/business casual parking a block a away and acting like i just came home from a long day working the stock markets
>going to tell them im moving and shaking stocks etc....

Will this work? I hope by the end of the night I will get somewhat drunk and convince a girl to drive me home or to her place since im pretending I dont have a car by parking it down the block

pic related what im wearing.

You look fat and desperate.

An actually successful adult would have a shirt that fits and a tie that matches.

Not sure if bait or if OP's never been to a college party

please stay home

Ouch. Right in the beels.

please don't be real

oh god op, please dont be that guy at the party, its a party man not a fkn office meeting, your fat so own up to it, get a cool party shirt and be the cool fat guy or better yet be yourself, lying to others doesnt make your shit life any better

This

Just wear a nice non-graphic t-shirt and a flannel or something fam

you look like youre going to a jr high dance. there will probably be people there dressed better than you.

no one who "shakes stocks" works 'looong hard hours :c' or wears a jet black shirt with a fucking walmart tie.

dude dont goto a college party in a suit youll look like an idiot

*walks in*
"why is there an old loser here"

So what happens if someone at this party is a business major? Do ya have the lingo to back up ya dingo

>be the cool fat guy

you rarely see fat single successful people, since successful people know that being fat is a huge social disadvantage, and they'll work off the weight.
Take it from a single 29 year old making 85k.
You'll be found out immediately as a beta loser.

Want my advice? be yourself - people wont care if you work at a min, wage job if you show that you're fun and can carry a convo.

Nothing will work, you're fat. Hit the gym fatty.

Op please make time stamped photo. I NEED to know there are people this pathetic in the world.

What's your physical stats? And are you jacked?

i'm by no means jacked, but i stay active.
i work out 3-4 times a week and I play in basketball and volleyball leagues.
6'1 and 210.

Why dont you pretend to be in college

this

nama jeff

some actual advice: wear formal jorts and a mlp shirt and you should be getting all the pussy in the entire neighborhood. Believe me, it works EVERY time

I can't wait until you get called out by someone who will inevitably know a lot more than you about the market.

Most business casual people just wear a button-down shirt, slacks, and no necktie

I also highly doubt anybody that works wearing a necktie would show up to a party still wearing the tie

This. Not that I'm wishing for it, but if this happens
>Game Over

If a girl wants to fuck she ain't gonna give a damn where you work. You just gotta have game to pull the pussy my dude.

Plus no one wears black shirt and black slacks unless you're a waiter or just came back from a funeral.

dress normal so you're comfortable

you want to be known as the nerd that tried to pretend he's a stock broker when everyone can tell you're not?

this

Besides what most othera have said, if you don't have a coke guy you can call, nobody will believe you do stocks.

Here's why it won't work:

what you're trying to do is give yourself an "alpha" air. You think that by doing so you'll deceive a girl to think you're fuck material.

However, the very fact that you're doing it means you're not. And that you know it. And females smell that. They'll know. Unless you're some kind of great actor who will manage to convince yoursef of this, you'll come across as a faker. They will smell it. I can smell it from here.

Get a better job, get ripped, get a decent car.

forgot there's a second part: just embrace your fat loser status. Be the Hugo Reyes of the situation. It doesn't work in reality though.

The single part is key here. I am a fat ass but have a girlfriend and still successful.

Yeah dude you're never gonna sell that, I hope this is bait.

Also, wear jeans and a tshirt, if thats you in the pic that outfit is whack. When you DO want to look business casual, or say for an interview, etc. just whatever, black with black is just baaad. I would stay away from black anything just period unless its a black tshirt with jeans.

Try dark navy or dark grey pants with a white shirt, well starched, and dark solid colored ties. Jackets and full suits, go to a mens warehouse and let somebody help you.

abahahahahahaha

Sounds like you need to pull your head out of your ass and lower your standards. You probably think you deserve a 6 when you are a 4 at best. Be real and you'll be happy.

>going to tell them im moving and shaking stocks etc...

Fucking kek

Hi Strider

good advice

workout some more, being in shape helps lying through your fucking teeth
its ingrained in our brain that we tend to not believe people we don't find attractive

*wack

weapons grade autism
this is exactly what you should not do
i'm 21 and have a friend called ryan who is 32, he comes and parties with us all the time, it doesnt even cross my mind that he is the other side of 30, hes just ryan
you are over-thinking this OP
just be yourself, or take some vodka, cocaine & weed, thats a good party starter kit right there, plus good first impresson, plus looks like you have money, rather than wearing a fucking suit and bullshitting that you have a car

this

Holy Christ, some people are actually this insecure.