OK b/tards... What's the best way to communicate with a coworker via fone without leaving a trace for the wife

OK b/tards... What's the best way to communicate with a coworker via fone without leaving a trace for the wife

Bump

snapchat

just delete your texts like anormal person retard. post more

OP here... Don't currently use snapchat and don't want to explain why I would have the app on my fone

a burner?

Clearly get a burner phone

Since you must have liked your wife at some point, do her a favour. Tell her it's over. Then fuck your cow-orker. Being a sleazeball often backfires...so you'll be doing yourself a favour too.

Bc those who get caught had forgotten you idiot

Anymore pics of her? Been looking for awhile now.

you don't you fucking retard

if you're unhappy and unsatisfied talk to your wife, see if she's into threesomes or open to the idea of an open relationship or short "break"

she either divorces you and you get to fuck around all you like, like you should have before marrying OR you get to have your fat wife and a hitch or two on the side without being a pussy about it

jesus christ

Man up tell your wife you got hoes and then make both eat your asshole!

this user gets it

women have a sixth sense for that kinda shit

1) Instead of cheating, just get a divorce.
2) Live a much happier life.
3) Find someone just as happy as you and get married.
4) Die.

this. just fucking leave her. if you get caught cheating and she takes you to divorce court, you are going to lose half your wealth or more

download it and say you are going to start use it.. cause all the cool kids does.. Dont know what you work with.. but at my work we use snapchat for messaging and pictures in a work-group chat...

>Obviously not understanding why cheating is fun
I'm not op but I used to cheat on my bf all the time with a Indian girl from work

OP here...

I must be speaking some fucked up language for you Dr. Phil morons to think I was searching for marital advice. Answer the fucking question or STFU

I'm not going to help you cheat on your wife. I hope she finds out.

shit taste

some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed
go fuck your life up op, you're retarded

kill yourself

Fucktard

No help for you, cunt. You will live a miserable life and die a miserable death. Have fun.

>my bf
P A J E E T
A
J
E
E
T

>>Literal human trash
Nice to meet you.

You're a faggot and I hope you get caught

Who's the broad? Moar?

Also burner. Or WhatsApp. Don't use Snapchat, if your co-worker is feeling froggy she can save your snaps.

This

Cheaters are @ the bottom of society along with thieves.

Sauce on pic?

this isn't yahoo answers faggot

Bunch of moralfags on tonight

You dont deserve help. You cant spell phone correctly. You're clearly a moron and useless nigger.

This. It's the best way.

She most definitely will find out, but this is one of those things you can't tell someone. He has to learn for himself. Luckily he's here, and in a few months we'll have a front row seat when the SHTF. Just look for the "My wife caught me cheating, wut do?" thread. Oh, and checked.

Use the chat function within Words with Friends.

Or whatever faggot app you want.

Agree. Real human scum and I make a point of outing and reminding others of the ones I know all of the time.

the same way you would talk with a hooker GET A FUCKING BURNER PHONE.

of course if she finds the burner, you can't really explain that away. Better to hide things in plain site. If you have old phones lying around use burner sim card. password protect the old phone, keep the sim card separate from the phone but not in a place that looks like you're trying to hide it. If she finds the phone just say its an old phone and you forgot the password, if she finds the sim you say it must be from an old phone and tell her to throw it away.

Buy a burner phone and leave it at work.

Agreed

I'll be waiting for his "feels thread, wife just caught me cheating, wat do"

don*t forget then
basic

>this. just fucking leave her. if you get caught cheating and she takes you to divorce court, you are going to lose half your wealth or more

and he's not going to lose half if he leaves her before fucking someone else?

Looks like that's the best option and great advice. I'm well aware of the consequences and am obviously in the mind of going through. Thanks for helping a b/ro out

kill yourself

I hope you get herpes

Sauce on the pic OP

>fone

being serious or what?
i hope you get AIDS

I won't get AIDS because unlike you I don't cheat and neither does my partner

So you think... As does my wife

Fag

good for you and your partner then
>gets herpes and AIDS

Is the girl in the pic named Natalie by any chance?

Light yourself on fire and use the smoke signals to communicate, no way they can track you

talk to the bitch at work or /we
set up meet times and locations before work ends so that user and user coworker can get freaky and the wife is at home cooking dinner for user

Get an Android device that supports multirom. Read up on it ;)

What if he wants to send dick pics while he's in the shower?

Or Samsung phone with that Secured folder thing.

you have NO friends that use snap? its a simple way to just send little pics. hell, use it with your wife. create 2 accounts. your burner account is for the other woman. ALWAYS log out of that one and back into your normal one though. voila. youre welcome

Obviously it is sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

sex in the missionary position on my Sup Forums...i fukken hate you Op