Hey /b

Hey /b.

> Currently in college dorms
> 3 hours ago adjacent to my flat I notice a 10/10 asian cutie in a room belonging to an Indian guy

> Few minutes ago look again out my window, notice that the Indian guy is there too and tries to kiss her.
> Curious, I turn off my lights pull down my blinds sit on a chair in the very corner of my room and just watch like some weirdo, why not nothing better to do lol
> Literally 30 seconds after I start watching, I notice the girl looks straight at my direction, literally for 4/5 seconds.
> The guy pulls down the blinds.

The blinds were untouched for hours before. I haven't got a clue if she saw me, or they were just about to have sex. Pretty weird cuz for hours it the window was untouched.

Reassure me Sup Forums prove to me it was impossible for her to see me.

The roller blinds for the windows for reference.

Don't want it to look awkward at my first year at Uni

Also all the lights in my room were off, and the gap between blinds to the window is around 3cm

if you can see them they can see you too

what do you think you fucking retard

it is also 1 am here and it is pitch black, also there were no lights in my room. im confused. I thought i was safe looool

you were probably lit from their light, you were sitting right in the light coming from their room haha

Could you see their ceiling light from where you sat?

this

This is for reference the type of view I had

Their blinds were open before.

They could see you dude

Yep they think you are a creep and will probz report you

If you could see her eyes, then she could see yours. Now drop out of that college. You're just wasting your parents' money, as you're clearly retarded.

>This.gif

this and that im imagining the situation and laughing my ass off, fucking op is a low IQ creep

Imagine some sort of sperg just sitting in the corner of his room jerking it to pahjeet fucking a qt Asian. Top fucking lel

You're all talking shit about OP but if had taken a photo you niggas would be asking for sauce/ moar.

Oh my God I so hope it was shining down illuminating only certain parts of his face like a horror movie and he has to sneak around and listen to everybody talk about "the creepy spy in 35" for the rest of his uni days darting in and out of his room when nobody is around.

But seriously if you wanna solve your issues man just go up there in the morning and slip a note under the door

Something like: I know what you did last night

OP really fucked up then

Just play it cool OP and pretend that you didn't see anything.

Yeah but guess what? Nobody can see us.

your only hope OP, leave a note saying "I saw you" but put a smiley face so they know you're legit.

You're paranoid.

They were about to bang, she looked at the window and wasn't comfortable with being visible, so they closed them to fuck.

This seems most likely.
Checked.

Confirmed, smiley face makes it friendly and not weird, maybe you should put 8 smiley faces cos 8 is a lucky number in Chinese/Japanese Asian type cultures, I don't know about Indian, maybe instead of paper you could use a chipati?

I'm not really sure dude but smiley face is the way forward, and 8 is probably the way more forward, I mean we all did math right? Social skills is the exact same. Sorry.

Math = social skills.

you were more than likely fine.

The girl prolly had a moment of realization that the blinds were up and that someone (you) could see her and got self conscious.

In reality she prolly couldn't much more than 5 feet out her window.

Experiment time OP, open your blinds turn on the light and look outside, see how far you can look. Almost can guarantee you your window has too much glare to look outside into darkened areas.

They probably had just realized there was a window there that somebody "could" view them from. So that's why they closed the blinds. It's inconceivable that, from a lit room looking out a closed window, they could see outside clearly and notice a man looking through a crack in the blinds.

Are you a turtle ?

Don't listen to these guys OP, you need to deliver a note to smooth things over.

Also

Answer this guy.

To impress the Indian he can write it on used toilet paper.

naa m9, i aint no turtle

>>just watch like some weirdo
nice

In day time I can barely see through there windows, so I honestly thought I was safe.

I didn't see them immediately jump or anything like they were shocked. But the wasy the girl looked in my direction and the fact they closed the blinds just as I started watching makes me paranoid. I didn't even see the Indian guy get up or anything. I just noticed the hand lol
Just saw his hand pull down the blinds.

If you wish to retain a social life you won't write the note. Right now you are the anonymous guy in that dorm that was worried might see her. Just an afterthought at this point. If you write a note she will know it was you. The guy that spied through the crack in the blinds and then wrote a creepy note to the people you were watching.

Also it is not just my flat that can potentially see them. There 3 other flats on my side of the building where they were visible.

lol @ this socially awkward dude. This guy has 0 clue, do not listen to him.

A classy note, maybe on scented paper with lots of emojis (girls love emojis) is easily the best course of action.

Thanks for the tips guys. This is my draft note.

Shall I slip it under their door first thing tomorrow morning?

.... or right now?

Might make another one, this time with more colour. Might also add a few Indian signs and symbols too. Would a cow be good enough?

> 36 replies, 18 posters
Fucking samefag. This started out autistic and ended autistic. Good effort tho