I just found out i weigh 166kg and i dont know what to do...

i just found out i weigh 166kg and i dont know what to do. i knew i was kinda overweight but i didnt know it was this bad. please i need help. what should i do?

exercise + diet

Didnt not seing you dick give you a clue you're fat ?

i can see my cock perfectly fine when im laying down though

Go to and read the sticky.

Good luck with your new life.

166 kg = 366 lbs. Kinda overweight my ass.

Show belly

Get going

Medifast. I lost 100 pounds in five months.

First up. Cut back on food. I know you don't even need half of what you are eating.
Secondly, make better food choices. Cut back on sugar and fat. It'll be tough your body will hate you, but that's only because you've treated it so badly that this is what it now needs to function. Plan your meals, know what you will eat each day before it starts. Say salad wraps for brunch, miso for lunch, some nut and muesli bars for afternoon snack. And don't eat about 4pm. At all.
Thirdly. Move more. Buy a fitbit or get a fitness tracker app. Start exercise, don't need to go hard out, but at least walk around the block or a few sets of stairs.

Dude you got a long haul ahead if you. But you'll be following in the footsteps of many who have succeeded.

Plan, stay focused, motivated and committed. It'll be tough because you've done everything but this for the last few years. Time to grow up, man up and start looking after yourself.

Eat salads.

Oh shit, well roll then faggots.

Start walking and putting extra weight in backpack. Start with little weight and work your way up. This is great if you have to walk anyway as you can combine exercise with your daily routine.

Last one if your into this.

It’s okay op, I’ve weighed 126ish for a good bit now ): Wouldn’t mind gaining a bit of weight

166kg?

And you had no idea?

Really?

How tall are you?

Just grab a knife and cut away all that nasty belly fat. It will only bleed a little from the skin, fat doesn't need blood. Get carving mate, you'll feel better afterwards!

>just found out
Have you been in a coma for 5 years and they've been feeding you butter the whole time?

Eat less

Oats my nigga been on that shit for 1 month straight with exercise lost 30 pounds

Rollerino

Just fucking oats my guy

Diet get healthy. Then take Cyyomel and just melt weight off

CHECKED

Fuck, I'm saving this. Damn you user.
>what are the ingredients I can't tell

6' 3 inches if i converted right

Get ready user

dude

I just got over norovirus. Lost 16 pounds in 3 days. Try getting that.

no it just kinda snuck up on me. i don't own a scale and i went to my doctor today and i found out there

no idea, i'd guess the dough would probably be something from pillsbury

> do different diets
>jog

Just a side note to bring in the shit, once you get /fit/ doesn't mean you can stop. You literally have to keep doing what you're doing or else ALL of the weight returns. This is because once the body develops fat cells, those cells remain and CANNOT BE DESTROYED only emptied or something. It's somewhat difficult to gain weight initially, because you have to make the cells, but once they're made they only need to refilled which is what leads to the weight returning.

wats a kg?

Dammit I need it, thanks anyway user

yup, consistency is important. that way you can grow those sweet chad muscles to replace the fat

Thing is I don't think the fat ever goes away it just sits dormant waiting to be refilled

How the fuck does that even sneak up on you? You, sir, are a behemoth.

i wasnt paying attention to it. i knew i was overweight but not that badly