What the fuck happened to her?! She was a queen!!

What the fuck happened to her?! She was a queen!!

hillary happened

Fucking fridge body

/thread

Hillary ruins everything.

Wow, this thread again. Same dude same fagging. What is your agenda

With a face like that how could you not have voted for Hillary

What is the agenda of the 20 Andy Sixx/shit threads, or the Boxxy tribute threads, or the 50 threads ofpics you shouldnt share, or the...

Yikes. The sloaching and mom jeans isn't doing her any favors

No photoshoop

She may have use a retarded workout routine that turned her into a fridge or puberty, or both.

those old threads were just some PR team trying to drum up interest

Roids

This. Ad agencys have been using Sup Forums for years. Remember Flo from Progressive, Erin Esurance, and currently Young Sheldon. You can kind of spot them out like if you see a thread asking "hey Sup Forums what do you like to eat while watching game of thrones" or random praising of products

That's pretty sketchhouse then

Pimping out some barely pubescent girl and touting her as some sex symbol

Money knows no bounds. Its been that way for so long. Just look at Shirley Temple in the 1930's even then there were articles written about how she was marketed towards men as some unobtainable sex object

it was waaay too obvious

max like 2 or 3 people posting the same images with no "i wanna stick my dick in her shitter"

trying to trick people into jerking it to her and buying her shit

Yup, whats funny is these celebrities fork over the money or the PR team or ad agency and its basically "do what you have to to sell me as a brand, just dont tell me what methods you use or how you will so it."

And she was almost queen of Sup Forums

Possibly, but it was also believable that it was just a bunch of closet pedos who watched kick ass. They actually started their own imageboard too.

What happened?
BLACKED

wtf is that real

It looks real, if so you can really see how she has worked out her upper body. She's solid as a rock

Still is a queen???
She can’t always look 100% like in the pictures that fuel your fantasies. She’s human too, bud.

A tit job would do wonders for her. My wife has a body that was just like that and she decided to go up to a c-cup and she looks fuckin fantastic now.

Puberty.

I'd still fuck her. But yeah, she was definitely hotter when she was Hit Girl