Why won't niggers respect the flag?

Why won't niggers respect the flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/aug/24/viral-image/viral-post-gets-it-wrong-extent-slavery-1860/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't you accept that your side lost?

I respect the flag, user

NOBODY respects that flag. It signals that owner is trailer park dwelling cretin.

Besides the flag, I like how everything tailor made as well as manufactured car parts were made overseas. Shit's comical as fuck. Bunch of inbred dopes.

That flag is associated with losing the war. So you're saying black people should respect losers?

>That flag is associated with losing the war.

That flag is associated with the rights of individual States to SECEDE from "The Union". The War of Northern Aggression was a horrible mistake.

this

its also associated with being an asshole

@746556311
Why won't you respect their decision not to

uh huh. and how'd that go?

Just click the thread number at the top of the reply box if you want to reply directly to the comment. No need for the @ symbol or copy paste.

honestly the confederate flag is the flag to disrespect

How come I don't ever see anyone burning the Confederate Flag?

That flag is of historical interest. Beyond that it's meaningless.

I live in northern Texas. Just about every house on our block has a Confederate flag flying out front even black family's have them. Not a trailer part either houses around here average $450-600k

@746558464
Being this new

why won't white people stop talking about it?

Why would you respect losers who lost?

tee hee

Bull shit. I'm white.

Ok

@746558672
You having a fucking giggle there? Ill knock you in your gobb you bastard

I understand the broad strokes of what that flag represents, a simple google search will tell me everything I need to know. Now, the question is, why hold onto a symbol that represents a divided nation that exists on the same soil of a different flag that represents unity?

I have computah.

hahaha fukkin LOSERS

>respect
>flag
A flag is a piece of cloth and it does not deserve respect. Do you salute your socks? Or encourage your car to drive better? It's a fucking inanimate object.

Because YOU LOST.

love you

>That flag is associated with the rights of individual States to SECEDE from "The Union".

The question of a state's legal right to secede was addressed in the 1869 Supreme Court decision of Texas v. White. In that decision, the Supreme Court stated that beginning with the Articles of Confederation the agreement between the states to form a union was to "be perpetual." The court went so far as to state that when the states agreed to "form a more perfect Union" there was nothing that more clearly asserted the belief in their indissoluble unity. The significance of this decision was reinforced by Justice Antonin Scalia, who in 2006 wrote that if there was any single right decided by the Civil War it was that there is no right for a state to secede from the union.

Are you people retarded? OP's point is that the same people asking NFL players to respect the flag don't for the people in OP's pic. They even have monuments dedicated to it.

>this flag represents, I'm a lazy white southern and I want them black folk to continue to do my heavy labor so I can get rich.

Yeah, go neck yourself, you overweight diabetic swine.

We're regrouping assholist

1000% agree. No fucking way. I live in Lubbock and while plenty of people have the stars and bars, zero of them are of any other color than white.

Why do rednecks like role playing as losing sides of wars?

Well, it's been... fucking a, it's been THAT long? You've been regrouping for THAT long?

*inhales

HahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha!

*inhales...

What about this one?

You just wait for some serious shit. You wouldn't even imagine the cucked plans we're planning

>What about this one?

Fuck you, commie lib!

I know you're just playing, but you're funny as fuck. Lol.

Like Trump's people said, "YOU LOST"

why are you jizzing over an outdated piece of fabric?

The SCOTUS making a decision doesn't mean it's ethically right. Freedom of association should still be a thing and everyone should have the right to leave a group or "union" they don't want to be a part of.

You need to remember that this flag is the flag of traitors. They were guilty of treason. They were persuaded to become traitors because they refused to stop using slave labor. The flag represents, lazy, greedy, traitorous, white supremacist.

Hahahaha thanks Im dying laughing shitposting today

OP, where you at? Come out and defend yourself. You started this thread, you should at least try to end it by smearing your rhetoric nonsense in our faces.

Daily reminder that is not the confederate flag. I don't respect the real thing either, but seeing your kind fly the cross actually makes me feel better about myself.

>>That flag is associated with losing the war.

This

Is it just me or is there like a big gigantic meme war going 9n 9n Facebook ?

Oh shit. Lol.
Ay yo, OP, defend yourself!

So is the Mexican flag because they lost the war also but no one protests that.

back to Sup Forums you go, my guy

maybe trailor park trash but by looking in that picture their rides are better than anything you could afford.at least they stand for something and not getting kn a knee like you do when you suck cock.and some niggers do respect the flag.

So what does the Mexican flag represent? Why not protest that or are you afraid.

Did they?

>Ford
>better
Lol

The flag of a group of insurgents who committed treason and waged war against the United States of America?

Why would ANYONE respect that flag?

Literally the only flag I ever fly.. the sun will rise again

The Mexican flag represents the freedom of oppression by the Spaniards. The confederate flag represents, in broad storks, the prolong usage of slaves.
Come on now...

* in broad strokes

The south doesn't have much else in the way of heritage.. they have to cling to whatever they can

Storks lol.. funny thing is if it wasn't for your correction I wouldn't have noticed

Uh oh. Somebody better tell California.

I like how you decide one flag stands only for good values while the other stands only for bad. What if I think the Mexican flag represents their drug cartels and shitty infrastructure and the rebel flag represents ONLY early America? You can't claim a thing means only X and then still expect us to believe you're unbiased and objective.

that always was a pretty fucking dank flag, too bad the current flag didn't adopt anything besides the red sun

That flag was officially rejected by the confederate national congress. They hated it you moron.

The idiots put it in the corner of an all white flag that made it look like a signal of surrender for 2 whole years.

Thats the flag they flew as they raped thousands of Chinese women in comfort camps during WW2! So beautiful

Because those shit holes are praising a flag from emancipating whites from Britain, you thought white race was originally from the US, please nigga ... you're an inbreed of natives and Europeans. You're not pure, asshole.

In future, the wine war of 2018, started by Trump insulting California wines. The stick that broke the camels back is when Trump doubled down and said napa more like crapa.

Kek.

Spoken like a true non-vexologist

I don't disagree, but the flag itself as is is pretty nice

You pig fuckers need to respect that you lost, and anyone who still uses the flag doesn't even know what it represents.

You're more nigger than an actual nigger, fucking doublenigger swine.

Horse shit I live in Texas you rarely see people fly that flag at their homes, maybe their cars but not their houses

Im not saying it isn't dope, but in the context of this thread...

It makes me want to kamikaze into a U.S. ship then take 2 nukes

Holy shit this

Prolong usage of slaves? Are you a fucking idiot. FYI blacks were not the only slaves you retard so were the Irish Germans and Chinese. Also when slavery was at it peak only about 1% owned slaves and also as a fact free blacks owned slaves. Slaves were also used in the north as mush as the south. And slavery lasted less than 100 years. Also the first slave owner was black. Slavery was actually invented by Blacks and has been going on in Africa for thousands of years and still in in Africa. Also there are currently more slaves in Africa today then there ever were in the US. In addition only about 3% of the slaves taken from Africa came to the US. There is much more so why don't you educate your self instead of listening to you liberal bullshit.

Well we happen to live in the United States of America not Mexico so yeah

This thread makes me want to fail to gain the support of the European nations, slowly get split in 3 despite the fact for the first half of the war we were tactically superior and could have counter invaded the North but we didn't cause the general lost the letter, Or better yet not have started the war at all by continuing to drag out our independence movement instead of firing on a union controlled fort, but hey whats the fun in that?

If you personally choose believe that the Mexican flag represents only drugs and a bad economy, then that's because you're an uneducated moron who thinks the world is flat and that reading historical facts are for dummies.

Stay in our cave.

Because they're under no obligation to do so.
You're not obliged to appreciate the Black Panthers, either.

It wasn't treason you fuck tard. At the time it was legal for the state to leave the union if they felt that their rights had been violated. It wasn't made treason until after the civil war. Also Lincoln started the civil war by provoking the firing on Fort Sumter.

...But if you decide a flag flown by people of various races, ethnicities and creeds all fly the Confederate Flag for a single reason, you're logical? And objective? Ok, user. Whatever you say.

Also represents an attack on the US by Mexico in which they LOST THAT WAR!

fuck your stupid fucking race piece of shit

They should protest the use of the Mexican flag in the US. They wave it around and Mexico lost that war.

There's only ONE great nation on this planet and it's The United States of freaking America. Meaning, a great nation must undoubtedly learn from their mistakes and stride forward with humility, fighting the opposition to prevent this horrible monstrosity from happening ever again. That is what makes American great. We acknowledge our past but move forward in hopes of a better future.

Other nations refuse to learn from their mistakes, therefore, they will never rise and stand on the platform that which the US proudly stands.

I make $80,000 a year and live in a $300,000 house and have this flag flying outside of it. Guess I'm just trash with money though right.

Bunch of your facts are not facts,
Example: politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/aug/24/viral-image/viral-post-gets-it-wrong-extent-slavery-1860/

Also everything you said is not evidence that the flag doesn't represent slavery, I agree it doesn't. It was waved by people fighting to the death to keep slavery, so it represents lazy, traitorous, white supremacist, fighting to the death so they can keep their human property.

And drunk rednecks flying a flag at NASCAR events and shit is detrimental to this "Move forward progressively" narrative that YOU have decided is what a "Great Nation" has to do? Your hubris is awe-inspiring, user.

Those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

But....driving a NASCAR car really fast is moving forward progressively

>I make $80,000 a year and live in a $300,000 house and have this flag flying outside of it. Guess I'm just trash with money though right.

Maybe you can be recycled into a sympathetic caring person. Just take the flag down, fold it up, and put it away.

Smart people move forward, gun toting rednecks stay behind. You can't argue with the facts.

80k per year isn't considered someone "with money." At least where I'm from. But i don't hail from flyoverUSA.

Fuck you user. Everything north of south Austin is yankee.

I have lived my entire life here in The Southâ„¢ as a ginger man with Irish Slave heritage. I have never owned or flown a Confederate Flag, nor do I plan to. Your over-eagerness to dehumanize and paint huge swaths of people and your application of Identity Politics labelism is exactly what's wrong with this country right now. Why debate with people when you can just dehumanize, discredit and disregard them? Most of those flags represent a southern lifestyle of hunting, fishing, drinking and partying and nothing more to the majority of those that "Fly" the. It's an icon of southern lifestyle and has been for decades. I'm sick of this "Oh, that interpretable cloth you're carrying makes it objectively clear you're a racist bigot." fucking narrative.

>>The significance of this decision was reinforced by Justice Antonin Scalia, who in 2006 wrote that if there was any single right decided by the Civil War it was that there is no right for a state to secede from the union.

Chyeah...he wrote it on a piece of paper that can be torn and burned. The words of man are not perpetual.

Politifact LOL. They are idiots You think that every white owned slaves? You and them are fucking retarded. A single slave owner would own over a hundred slaves. With their numbers is every slave owner owned 100 slaves that would only account to 39537 slave owners in the US all together. And that is out of the 27,489,561 people in the US that were not slaves.