How do you smoke weed on a college campus without getting caught?

How do you smoke weed on a college campus without getting caught?

i smoked weed like a fiend all throughout undergrad and i never got caught.

Vape it bro

do it in frat houses or in girls dorms

Easy, stuff towels under your door, go into the shower, stuff towels under that door. Smoke and heat rises, vent fan sucks the smell out, and just chill in there for a bit as not everybody takes 3 minute showers.

Vape it if not buy a 1 hitter and make a sploof. Also you can use edibles

Towel under door and box fan blowing out the window with all the smoke make sure its not blowing at you but sucking it out the window and if your using a pipe put a penny over the bowl and smoke it all and ghost it. If your really paranoid put a wet towel over the door crack and spray air fresh all over

dabs + dab pen = best opsec (with a little common sense of course)

Make friends with campus security

Just eat it

When I was in a dorm I smoked in my room. Put duct taped a trash bag around the fire alarm. Then had a small circular fan and i clamped the window shut onto it. Then I hit my bong/bowl and blew into the fan. Smell went straight out. I was also like 6 stories up, and had a black curtain that draped around the fan so you couldn't see me smoking. Only a very keen eye would catch an occasional puff of smoke come out the window.
Kept frebreeze as backup.
Smoked like 3 times a day everyday and never got caught.
However, NEVER try to smoke blunts or joints in dorms. It's the best way to get caught. Just in general on college campuses avoid them. People can smell that shit from a mile away.

Use a toilet paper cardboard roll as a filter, stick a bunch of dryer sheets on the inside and tape or use a rubberband or hair tie and put a few on one end and blow your hits through it the smoke will smell like whatever scent of dryer sheet you got

This. Thats how i did

Yall niggas need a sploof. Pic related as shit; got on of these and its the shiznit.

>toilet paper roll
>stuff with dryer sheets

i made one of these out of the brown cardboard thing inside toilet paper stuffed with some fabric softener sheets. combine that with some incense sticks and ventilation and you're good to go

I GUESS, if you want to look like a pleb.

/jk actually I don't like those. this may be weird considering the smoke smell but the smell of the dryer sheets makes me gag

learn to roll, don't keep a pipe on you... use common sense

You buy edibles instead.

common sense indeed. joints are the stinkiest most wasteful way to smoke weed. use a pipe, keep it in tupperware with a lighter.

find someone who sells 510 threaded THC cartridges. at most they should be $50 for a half gram, a 510 threaded battery will cost $25, t'll last you 3 days-3 weeks depending on how often you smoke and your tolerance, and it's more inconspicuous than blunts/joints/bowls/bongs and some carts don't smell like weed.

There was this thing we had in college called a "mute-it" it was basically a tube with a carbon filter you blew smoke through. Worked OK

ive been curious about these. some faggots have told me that they dont hit you that hard and you have to vape quite a bit to feel anything decent. any thoughts?

Join the 4.20 club

SWIM had them at a 4th of July party at one point for the first time. Was pretty floored. Definitely a go to option.

When I was in high school and living with the 'rents, I would take hits out of a pipe and then blow the smoke into a wadded up T shirt. Works amazingly well, give it a try.

vape + sploof
=profit??

thanks, heres a sexi pic 4 u m8

Have you tried not smoking on campus? Take a walk off campus. Roll a blunt.