Faces you want to fuck

Faces you want to fuck

@746558368
@746558491
@746558577
This is disrespectful

You do realize on what website and board you are right ?

can't tell if counterbait

Understandable, should post in WWYD threads

@746558770
You having a fucking giggle there? Ill knock you in your gobb you bastard

Wwyd

lol confirmed summerfag prolly cant magic triangle

>be beta
>come to Sup Forums for the first time
>kek

Tie her forearms together in her back, put her down on her knees and tie her hair in a ponytail like first pic. Would then throatfuck her and make her beg for a pause with the dick in her mouth. Then id fill her throat and let some out on her red and teary eyed face and glasses, leaving her to clean her glasses with her tongue.

If you got some bodyshots itd be great, shes really cute

Can definitely see why

been edging to this face for hours... should i blow a huge load to her red puckered lips? or show a little restraint and respect toward my female friend?

Respect her by blowing a load to show appreciation, duh

got more for any tributers, kik interested_party

the respect I have for this bitch has my balls aching! gonna have to spill half a cup on sperm to her pretty face.

Tribute her, what more respect can you show

definitely. drench her in hot spunk then show her as a way of admitting my little "crush". shed probably ask for a taste.

if you got any more of her to let us pay our respect aswell dont be shy

Looks like decent cleavage, too.

sweet girl deserves the attention... totally coated in hot pervert cum by random guys masturbating to her face. One lucky bitch, huh?

Really does look sweet, she looks like a cuter version of a girl i dated, keep em comin damn

Wwyd

such a cute face... perfect for a "face fuck" thread. id love to use her skull as a cockpocket.

seeing that cute face i can understand why

just wanna fuck them ass to mouth, have blondie and her friend sucking eachothers shit off my hard cock. Adorable girls... love em while i pump my tool.

moar?

I want to facefuck this yaoi loving slut erin aka sunpatch94

i bet both of em would love to clean the cum out of each others pussies after a great deep creampie

Used to shit posts yaoi shit on Sup Forums one piece threads fap to her youtube vids.

wish i had blondies mouth to use as a receptacle when i blow this massive load. loving her sweet bate face. bitch should be gargling my cum.

you got any body pics at all ?

Would you fuck their faces?

best i have to show her thick ass.

she's asking for it

Nice, those thighs aswell

This so much, shame she went full retard with sjw rethoric, still fucking would though

I wanna facefuck the gay away from Jen from gmm

You want to stick her face in your pooper?
>whatever.

Not since I found out she used to be a dude

Perfect, yes?

I just wanna plug that fat ass and maul these juicy tits! cute cumpig has my balls aching so bad with hot cum for her.

also is a tranny

Dodger

All 3 kayli butler in particular

you talk a lot

wow what? that explains so much

any face fuckers interested?

eh hes posting so wtv

Her cause she's a huge bitch and batshit insane. It would be a true pleasure for her to choke on my cock and gargle my load until she swallows it whole

Also Stevie needs a good dicking

Also has a very fuckable face

her

holy shit

Couchsurfs so im sure she's had lots of experience.

MTF

Also goes topless at the beach