Tfw you have a whipped friend that always brings his gf to hang out with the boys

tfw you have a whipped friend that always brings his gf to hang out with the boys

either you have never had a gf or you've done this before. look, if you want a boys only night say 'hey, boys only night'. otherwise you're expecting people to read your mind.

dont get me wrong, im on your side, i dont even like girls. but you gotta be specific if you want things to turn out your way.

i don't feel like it needs to be said, it's way too often. I'm just venting about it, i haven't sperged out about it or anything just wanting to see if i'm making big deal of nothing

You have friends? What is this? reddit?

>i dont feel like it needs to be said

clearly it does. otherwise you wouldn't have this issue.

>i havent sperged out about it or anything just wanting to see if im making big deal of nothing.

you are. yes, you should be allowed to have guys only nights, but if you want that, say so.

>its way too often

then say something, you are acting like he needs to read your mind. 'way too often' is not every single time, so how is he supposed to know what times are okay and not?

you are sperging out.

you need to go back i guess you may be right, it just doesn't seem right we can't really talk about what we like or smoke weed around her so maybe i need to be clear. I wouldn't bring my gf to hang out with me and my friends so often, she has her friends to hang out with. Just an ugly thing to see, it would seem she has no trust in him. This situation is kinda new

know a couple of people who are like this. Their gf is the boss. It's funny to see

>so often

again, this is your issue. you expect him to know the right amount. some people like seeing their gfs more. some people don't. some people like seeing them altogether, wnating you guys to become friends. others dont. its okay to want different things. just be clear about your wants. Trust me I did the same thing and he was understanding.

>no trust in him
>kinda new

i doubt its a trust issue. when people first start dating they can be very clingy. they are exciting and new and every interaction is amazing. some people are like that even when its not 'new'. some people are just clingy adn are under the impression that if they arent together whenever their free, then they arent 'close'.

>tfw your close friends are almost all women
Hanging out with my guy friends when there's no girls around is weird. I don't feel as comfortable with them when the conversation or shared activities die down, I don't know what to bring up for conversation topics or ideas what we could do, and I'm not motivated to snuggle up with any of them when doing something idle like watching a movie or when there's a long drive and everyone's packed in one car. They're not rude or mean to me or anything either, I just can't really get comfortable around them unless a couple of my girls are around or there's one I don't know I can get to be friendly with.

you're alright user, however not many will be as friendly or open as your friend but we shall see how it goes

The guy that says other guys are whipped is always a piece of shit that becomes legit whipped the second he gets a gf

you have exhibited a major red flag, and if i knew your friend i would advise him to stay the fuck away from you

>legit whipped the second he gets a gf
found the clingy one, scroll up i have a gf

if their not friendly to you saying 'hey, guys night' once in a while, then you got bigger problems than the girl coming between you.

Women are always welcome as opposed to hanging out with a bunch of dudes, if they're not it means you lack the means to cater to both which means you need to reconsider your priorities in the company you keep because you only care to cater to men and that means that

not true. in a friend group if a gay guy starts bringing his boyfriend to everything its the same issue. its less of a 'not one of the guys' issue and more of a 'not one of the gang' issue.

I'm far from clingy, but you wouldn't know that anyway. It's just part of getting older, your friends that are guys are going to get married and shit. You have to find other guys that aren't like that to hang out with, or just accept that your friends are going to put a woman over you when they care about her. Truth is if you find a good woman she is 10x more valuable than your best friend, but go figure most guys won't say this shit. In my experience the guy that says another guy is whipped are always the guys to duck out as soon as they get a gf. You can argue all you like, but it's just what I've seen. If a guy can't be happy you found a girl you want to be around 24/7 then he isn't your friend. Unless, of course, she's a conniving bitch.

>if girls dont blend in with your group of male friends then that makes you gay

> if you find a good woman she is 10x more valuable than your best friend
this understandable but i'd like to believe every man or woman likes a little personal space from eachother every so often. being together every second seems like a recipe for disaster

Then stop being poor and get a big enough place so all your women can hang out together like a play date while you and your male friends do whatever the fuck.
If you're adamant about being around only men on a regular or semi regular basis then you fuckin gay.

>if you're adamant about having alone time with a friend then you are sexually interested in penis

>Can't talk about what we like or smoke weed

Alright so if she's so adamant about hanging out with you guys why are you letting her dictate how you spend your free time. She's controlling all of you. I can't believe I actually have to say this but be a leader, not a follower.