Is anyone here expecting a child and planning on circumcising them...

Is anyone here expecting a child and planning on circumcising them? because there is literally no reason to other than to please your Jewish overlords

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vestigiality
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2788411/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why stop at circumcision? Cut the whole damn thing off, and feed it to the closest Jew.

Literally every girl that has seen my dick has cringed because she has never seen an uncircumcised before. I hate it. I'm embarrassed to the point that if I ever get to have a kid, I will absolutely circumsize him.

Why not let him decide?

Like... when he's old enough he could get it done then. If you cut any other part off a baby it would be a felony.

Allah demands foreskins, too.

I only unos that a dick no circumcised its better that One that's been circumcised because the No-C has the pleasure point on the juncture of the foreskin with the head of the penis

Dude as soon as you leave America it's the other way round. If keeping some dumb slut that's been conditioned to think a dry insensitive dick happy is reason enough to mutilate a child then somethings wrong

But that's a lost cause because you cant reason with those muslims.

This. Especially since American women are huge sluts. I live here. I know this.

I dunno that I want kids, but I would definitely circumsize, for hygienic and aesthetic reasons.

>implying that somebody here has the potential to have a child

Where do you live?

So that I can avoid this place.

>aesthetic reasons
Are you actually retarded?

>t.meme-believing jew

>implying jews will actually change their minds or behavior when BTFO

No, not actually. Just being honest. I'm glad to be cut. I know some disagree, but that's okay.

>near to universal female appeal

>100x more hygienic

> 50-60% reduction in all STD transmission rates.

>100% prevention of phimosis

>99% prevention of sepsis

But please do go on about your utterly retarded "jooz cunspirassy" bullshit. I need a good laugh.

It just makes sense. The insecure uncutfags come up with the lamest arguments to justify their dicks.

Nice try.

It's good that you're happy with what you have, but seriously dude, are you going to make children so they can enter dick scar contests?

This is 200% false.

It's no more hygienic, Unless you don't wash for weeks you could get a smegma build up which is harmless (but gross) other than that I'm afraid you're been lied to. And why is trimming the skin to expose the dry glans more aesthetically pleasing? it looks pretty grim

You are 300% retarded and 400% butthurt.

Can't really argue with the facts

-500% correct.

Cutting pieces off of babies is bad.

How is this controversial?

No but most people here aren't under sharia law and therefore have a choice in the matter, also wasn't taking to jews directly

>i'm glad to be a stupid amerifat that follows every fashionable (((health))) meme
and the sort of hygiene the meme is concerned about is Protestant metaphysical, not physical.

>weeks

Nope. even just hours later it's nasty in there. Been there. NO ONE wants to suck a sweaterschlong. Shit's gross LONG before your dick cheese starts building.

you are 600% trolling.
700% saged

Stop believing what (((rich assholes))) tell you. They lie in their own interest, just like everyone else.

It's not a conspiracy, it's a clear correlation. Also those 'stats' only come out of America to reassure you you're doing the right thing. If you look at the rest of the developed world that don't routinely circumcise you'll find there is no increase's in the conditions you stated, there's a reason we've evolved with them you know, it's hardly detrimental..

When I said hygienic I was thinking more about infections than smegma, but since I've never had experience with smegma, I can't say that it's not a concern.
Aesthetics are not an absolute truth. You think cut looks grim, I don't like the anteater look. Different strokes. To be fair, I've seen nice dicks and hideous ones of both ilks, my tastes just lean towards the cut ones generally.
Plus every woman I've ever asked has preferred cut, but I'm sure that's specific to location.

110% glad my parents decided for me while I was too young to understand or remember the traumatizing pain and situation

hey guys, hows it going?

>muh oversimplification and goalpost moving

If it wasn't for the fact that it's a throwback adaptation from when we were dragging knuckles through deserts and jungles, this would be correct.

Modern prophylaxis, however, is concerned only with the benefits vs cost. Extremely low risk procedure that eliminates 2 serious and 1 life threatening issues for the entire lifespan of the patient as well as more than halving the transmission rate of ALL STDs makes it a simple choice, medically speaking.

If we had a moist skin sac hanging off our elbows that was extremely prone to bacterial infection and sepsis, we'd chop that shit off too. It's simple human biology, not a retarded "Right v wrong" subjective moral debate.

>glad my parents caused me traumatizing pain
>when i couldn't remember it
Are you listening to yourself?

Cause pants weren't invented til only a few thousand years ago

>more than halving the transmission rate of ALL STDs

Citation needed.

>>i'm glad to be a stupid amerifat that follows every fashionable (((health))) meme
Nah, just certain memes. I'm pretty picky, but I don't expect anyone else to agree. Live and let live, kemosabe.

Not really you don't sweat under the foreskin so as long as you shower like normal and change underwear it wouldn't make a difference

>>near to universal female appeal
I don't know about where the fuck you're from, but I've never had a woman comment on my dick. Perhaps you are so beta they are still scrambling to find reasons not to fuck you?

x more hygienic
Can fathers not find the courage to tell their sons to wash their cocks? If you can't do that, you shouldn't be a dad.

>> 50-60% reduction in all STD transmission rates.
[citation needed]

% prevention of phimosis
If they have phimosis, they can just get it done later

% prevention of sepsis
[citation needed]

In my opinion, you are significantly reducing the quality of life of a child by taking away this choice for them. Note that I didn't say circumcision shouldnt be done, just that it's not your call to make. Fuck you, you fucking kike.

So.. you are saying that if you are cut you won't get HPV? Good luck bro

Loud and clear
Benefits i enjoy now greatly outweigh the pain I don't remember
>Inb4 what benefits
The only one that matters. Girls like the way my dick looks.

Bitches LOVE when it's cut.

this

>muh progress meme
Really, kid? This is no better than foot-binding. Your ignorance of the uncut sexual experience doesn't make you qualified to comment on taking it away from someone else.
Go back 2reddit.

Tell it to your kid whose circumcision-induced autism we're going to have to deal with for the other 3/4 of his life.

but if i please them and play basketball/football, Rap or dance they won't share their shekels.

but a clean penis with foreskin isnt 'extremely prone to bacterial infection and sepsis' thats like where you are kinda totally full of shit..

Be honest op, you are cut so 'cut is best', you fucking moron.

I got cut at 22, by choice. I don't regret it.

Bro, i had some serious dick problems from not getting it circumsized at birth. Got it cut at the age of 20, started having sex on a regular basis. my skin was so fucking tight man, got ruptures and shit. doesnt happen to everyone but it did to me and my former uncut penis. now i am problem free.

My take still, dont do it. let the kid decide himself. most people wont have a problem with it.

>Hurr durr teh JOOZ!
>not a conspiracy

GB2 Sup Forums. No one here is retarded enough to deal with you.

>medical stats being made up in America
First of all, the CDC and health organizations work on an international basis and peer review.
Secondly, your tinfoil hat is clearly cutting off circulation to your brain. I suggest you loosen it.

>no increase in conditions
Got any proof of that?

And for that matter, do you even comprehend what STD transmission rates are?

>we've evolved with them. Humans began as CAVE PEOPLE and nomadic groups of wanderers. You're retarded if you think everything we have from those days is still good/proper.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vestigiality

I actually feel that way too. It would have been pretty rough to get cut as an adult. I'm pretty relieved that it was done before I became self-aware.

>Girls like the way my dick looks.
You realize girls like uncut cocks too, right? Some girls like both. Appealing to vanity is a really shitty excuse for mutilating a kid's genitals.

>The only one that matters. Girls like the way my dick looks.
You care what shallow yentas think why again?

>t.fake jew

But I was saying there is no increase in infections, the only problem would be smegma. If men were getting penis infection constantly throughout history there would be a long standing medical concern for circumcision not religious reasons then America declaring medical benefits in the last 200 odd years

my dick doesn't work. I'd take being a freak over being cut.

I could just as easily show you an infected cut dick..

Kek, this guy's never had a woman comment on his dick
That unimpressive huh

I'm uncut and I don't need lube to jerk off

Foreskin wins gg

feels good bro :)

Sex
Duh
Is this whole thing just another neckbeard-esque argument for you?

Why is this meme allowed? That is clearly the penis of a small child.

>GB2 Sup Forums. No one here is retarded enough to deal with you.
>implying that the progenitors of routine circumcision in the USA aren't vastly majority jewish
Kill yourself, hasbarist.
>First of all, the CDC and health organizations work on an international basis and peer review.
Appeal to authority. You have to prove that they do that in THIS case, where their supposed results are frankly outliers. The question is not whether blah blah disease, the question is which of you child molesters decided that sexually torturing children was something that the rest of society wants to deal with?

In South America is not very common have your dick cut. Girls like it. Also, you only notice the foreskin when you are not hard

*sniff sniff*

>implying that american fake jew women are worth fucking
Seriously, just stop.

Can you imagine if nobody cut your dick skin off? You would not be trying to justify this, because you'd just have a regular dick and you wouldn't care.

i had to get circumcised because i had a tight foreskin and i would've got bladder infections

The foreskin is nothing but vestigal evolutionary baggage. Sure it evolved to protect the glans of the penis, but from what? If you say "cotton undies", you fail biology forever.

For the majority of human history we didn't wear clothes. So it was invaluable 10,000 ago when our hunter-gather ancestors climbed through scratchy bushes and prickly tall grass. Today? Not so much.

>extremely prone
I live in the UK and have a foreskin, I have never had any problem whatsoever, neither has anyone I know. As I said look at the actually rates of STD's versus country's that circumcise, there is no difference as long as were talking 1st world countries

>For the less than 0.001% of dudes who's foreskin still covers the head even when hard, maybe.

Thats not what I meant, retard. I've never had a girl go "eww your dick looks weird"
Usually they just want it in them, asap

>extremely prone
I live in the UK and have a foreskin, I have never had any problem whatsoever, neither has anyone I know. As I said look at the actually rates of STD's versus country's that circumcise, there is no difference as long as were talking 1st world countries.

The delivery Dr can't donthem anymore in USA because of insurance
Has to be done by the pediatrician
And they are like almost the worst doctors so they don't cut it back enough on half the kids so it will look like a melted dick

Ps I shower maybe once or twice a month and my Jew style dick looks and works great

>vestigal
Do you understand what this word means?

This guy knows

But you should be able to just think about it logically and understand why that's the case. It's much cleaner and the transmission germs have very few places they can incubate long enough to infect.

It's important to note this statistic is HUGE. That's not the rate of carrying, that's the rate of a POSITIVE partner NOT transmitting it to a negative one.

Circumcision is probably the biggest defense for curbing devastating STDs worldwide.

How do you even know? You've never had one. I have, and it's actually an exquisitely wonderful sexual organ. Maybe in your psychopathic bourgeois world sexual pleasure is vestigial, but I and most other uncut men will disagree with your deliberately ignorant assessment..

>If men were getting penis infection constantly throughout history there would be a long standing medical concern for circumcision not religious reasons
But they were and there is. Circumcision is still recommended for third-world countries because of medical reasons. Penicillin changed things for the civilized world, but now we're getting worse diseases (AIDS, penicillin-resistant strains, etc).

Who fucking cares if it's cleaner? It's a sexual organ and you're an atavist child molester waving around your muh progress meme.
>curbing STDs
False. Condoms.
Now kill yourself, jew shill.

Congrats! I'm cut and I rarely use lube, either.

I wish i had a choice in the matter, but hey at least i dont have to deal with cheese dick.

LOL you're so fucking butthurt at being slammed against a wall of facts it's adorable.

Cry harder, kiddo. Someday she'll go near your dick. Better wash it real good first though.

Exactly my point, I'm not trying to rip on people that have been cut already because I do feel sorry for them that it was needlessly done. But you shouldn't fall into the trap of maintaining the cycle just because youv'e been wronged

This says absolutely nothing to support your bullshit statements.

Although I still wish I'd gotten it done as a baby. All the "make it his choice" dumbasses love to ignore the fact that doing it for a baby is the safest, easiest way AND insurance covers it. Doing it as an adult means taking time off work/school, abstaining from sex (avoiding all boners for a while actually) AND you're almost certainly paying for that shit out of pocket. THAT is annoying AF.

Are you going to remove the tonsils and appendix at birth too, assuming that it is just "evolutionary baggage"?
Can you imagine the outrage if people stuck medial grade vegetable peels inside the throat of babies and scrapped away the lining of their throat, without fucking anesthetic? Because that's how dick cutting is done, nothing to stop the pain.

>Live and let live
Exactly, it's not your decision. It's your children's

They probably think it's a Jewish conspiracy when chicks get their bush lasered off.

You've really won me over there, great point, totally relevant

So, there is less prevalence of AIDS in cut males?
You know that's not true

>safest, easiest way AND insurance covers it
>literally letting jews decide how much sexually sensitive tissue your penis has
It doesn't NEED to be done in the first place and won't need to be done in 99% of cases. Why are you posturing as if it does?

Is a load of shit

>Circumcision is still recommended for third-world countries
US confirmed for third-world country

Obviously not. Frum Jewish women wear full bush to distinguish themselves from those epilating heathen ayrabs.
Stop posting anytime.

>taking this bait

Prophylaxis is the term given to the modern proactive medical paradigm.

As it turns out, it's a lot better, safer, more effective and cheaper to PREVENT illness than to treat it.

Treating illness is REACTIVE. If you wait until phimosis or sepsis is a problem, you're not employing prophylaxis. We deal with the problem BEFORE it's a problem.

>citation

>citation on sepsis
Fucking THINK about it you fucking imbecile.

>hurr durr fucking kike
Atheist here, kill yourself you worthless failed human.

/thread