So uh , I fucked up. I'm dating a girl with a shit ton of sexaul trauma...

So uh , I fucked up. I'm dating a girl with a shit ton of sexaul trauma. I'm a very sensual person and I view sex as a spiritual thing. So like damn I want to have sex and shit but I can't leave her because I'm already into deep . Her personality is too good and ugh. Help pls?

just stay with her as long as she loves you and make sure shes not a whore

You should strongly consider gender reassignment surgery.

heal her by exposure therapy, introducing touch little by little until the good experiences have overwritten the bad ones

She's not . She's a hermit

pic related op?

This sounds like the best idea if you want to stay with her. Show her you aren't going to be abusive and eventually she won't view sex as a bad thing

How would it work? Like she says she really only likes to have sex when she wants it .

>So uh , I fucked up. I'm dating a girl with a shit ton of sexaul trauma.
With you so far, they'll do just about anything so enjoy.
>I'm a very sensual person and I view sex as a spiritual thing.
Oh ffs, one of these beta fgts, what a waste of good damaged ass
>So like damn I want to have sex and shit
So which is it? You want to fuck or not? Man up ffs.
>but I can't leave her because I'm already into deep .
See earlier point about beta fgt.
>Her personality is too good and ugh.
Well she's either damaged or she's ideal? The same trauma that made her sexually weird is what made her personality what it is so either nut up and do kinky shit to that crazy bitch or fuck off and fap over your mum or whatever it is you 'spiritual' fags do.

Also make sure shes not using you because thats happened to me alot im tall and girls use me alot for that then they cheat on me because im a "Gay tall autistic giant"

make her eat your ass. rape her ass. make her suck your cock off after you've dumped a load in her ass. its what she wants.

No but this is her

What exactly is your problem? If she doesn't want to have sex with you now, give her time, if you are lucky she will realize how much of a kinky slut she is and you'll become her semen dispenser. In the mean time, ask yourself this: Do I want to continue with this? If you are thinking that about hurting her, then the answer is no. It is better to let her cry her eyes out now that nothing too serious has happened than later where she might get regrets and since you seem (seem, for all I know you are a asshole) to be a good guy, would you like to have that in your conscience?

She's not using me for anything . She smokes me out constantly , she gives me shit all the time . She's never taken anything from me

then shes a keeper

tell sandra to fuck off

No I'm not planning on hurting her. I just don't know what to do because it's draining because I'm very empathetic. When she's sad I get sad . I just want her to be okay.

maybe start with some sensual non sexual touch, exploring the entire body, try to dissociate it with violence and selfish intentions. but be honest with yourself about your needs - it would be a lot of effort.

Give her some molly or lsd, have sex, and problems gone boyo

You and OP should have a slumber party, you faggot.

If this damaged bitch decides to ride the baloney pony, it won't be with OP. He's already in the friend zone.

She already agreed to it but I want sober sex too

T H E R A P Y
H
E
R
A
P
Y

I'd leave her without thinking twice

Bad idea you twat

If you're more worried about getting your dick wet I'd suggest breaking it off with her. You aren't doing her any favors or showing her any respect by stringing her along

This guy fucks.

never stick your dick into crazy..

OP it's the one getting strung along, dickhead.

Not really worried about getting my dick wet I'm worried about her mental state

this is every woman, evar.. it's a bargaining tool, bride, whatever you want to call it.

Sex on lsd would be incredible for you and her, plus it’s not that she’ll be open just while she’s on it, it’s a life changing experience

He wants to hump her cooter but is worried about her fee fees. He has to choose

She doesn't need a White Knight, you fool.

hey OP I dated a an grill with a similar situation for years. For us the secret was roleplaying and gradual introduction of physical contact. identify someone she trusts in her life and role play as that person. with my lady it was her Uncle, Richard, who she always felt safe around. so i would role play as uncle richard and just do normal things, then after a few weeks i would tell her to come play touchy with uncle rich
after a while i could touch her breasts and dip my pinky finger in her anus while she said thank you uncle rich thank you. not 2 months later she fucked me like a whore. shame she got hit by a bike a year later and went to heaven