Cheers to all the FC Porto players that tommorow will destroy Juventus

Cheers to all the FC Porto players that tommorow will destroy Juventus

PLEASE WATCH OUR LEAGUE

This is some advanced autism

t. Jose del Nunes

t. alberto nunez fabricio

t. Mohammed Al-Jazeera

Where were you when Portugal became the best shitposting country?

Em Estádio do dragão

>defendendo portugueses

ê vira-latismo

Port wine is shit

>t. steve irwin jr

even portuguese people feel that way

>Odiando Portugueses gratuitamente

tambem qualifica como vira-latismo

Poorto doesnt have any good players.

>gratuitamente

saia do chan e vá ler um livro

t. Aleksandor Blagorodna

t. Serge de Carvalhao

>saia do chan
>implicando que nao estou de folga do trabalho

vá trabalhar seu maconheiro vagabundo

Paulo Dybala will destroy Poorto.It gonna be so fucking funny.Its going to be 5:0 for Juve.

t. Ermenegildo Buttitta

quando eu impliquei que você não está de folga do trabalho? novamente: saia do chan e vá ler um livro

lol
what the fuck did you say about Porto Wine slut - does USA even have any internationally known wine, filho da puta?

Porto wine has so much history, no wine in the world has mucht history as Porto wine, it's true, it's very true, you and Dutchlander faggots are jealous that our wine is so good.
Marquês de Pombal (Portuguese Trump) made it so that Porto wine was to become the most fantastic wine in the world, and it happened as such, even britcucks try to steal it from us - but they're losers, they can't, they lose all the time.
Dumb sluts shit talk Porto wine without knowing, Porto wine is much better than champissgne, it's better, the french are total shit and we surpass them in everything including wine but excluding historical surrenders, Napoleon troops tried to steal the porto wine from us, they failed and we killed them, now their bodies + weapons float in Douro River, same fate awaits those who speak badly of Porto wine, caralho.

Replying to me with random wog names won't stop me from posting, you have been doing it for months and I am still posting.

You're an utter mong and you should focus your attention on contributing positively to this board instead of trying to change it and control how people post.

I know who you are and why you do this, I know how hard you have tried to change things but it never changes.
The worst thing about this is that when I leave the thread and go to another, you probably think I have stopped replying to you because your autism has worked.

It's sad, it's a self-perpetuating cycle of autism that you have.

t. Uranus Georgiades

stop talking to yourself, bro

busted

t. Pedro Delsousa

so youre posting from two different connections, thats some next level autism

t. Babbles the Monkey

literally poortugals worst invention after >fado

Still not watching your gay meme league, moortugal

Worst shitposters on Sup Forums

thats really the best you could come up with?

Eu já vivo lá fora demais. Tenho uns 10 dias no mês pra falar merda no chan

Alem disso, ler é coisa de bicha

Portugals worst invention was brazil
we disappointed.

indeed, how can you get all our gold and still be a shithole

>ler é coisa de bicha

Q.I. = 12

>Ler é importante

by being disappointed over coming up with shit like brazil xd

The call that saved Liga NOS

>every Portoposter has a Portuguese flag
>every Juveposter has a foreign flag

Really makes you think

>best
they just make the very same thread over and over

yes, foreigners only support big clubs

in the same way there are more immigrants in cities like Berlin or Paris than in Warsow or Bucarest

mfw no matter how I word how much I laughed at this you'll never believe me or you may never even read this to begin with

Portuguese posters, tell me about this man

There are still Spansh flags that support Real Madrid/Barca. There are still British flags that support the top English clubs. There are still German flags that support Bayern. You never see any Italian flags supporting Juventus.

For Rangers, he is GOAT. He was mediocre in Portugal, but learned some things in Mexico and Arabia, and now is Paulo Sousa tier

Good coach. Not certain he will do well, though.

how's the championship in the highlands?

*teleports behind you*

> Nothing personnel Alberto

*scores bogdagoal*

Is Porto-posting now a meme?

Is he good enough to stop this villain's devil work?

Forgot pic

>we are too intelligent to post on Sup Forums

...........COMO CONSIGO FAZER TANTOS PEPES EM MASSA? DÊ A FORMULA MÁGICA AGORA MESMO, PORTOFAG. VOCÊ ME DEVE PELO TANTO DE OURO QUE ROUBOU......

Southerners have no internet nor can they speak english

t. Massimo Moratti